Page 399 of 662 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 9921
  1. #5971
    Storm Goddess Wind Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what didnt you like about Rosenberg? guggs, bendis, fraction, Aaron were all just awful for me. so I understand your sentiment.
    NO offense intended to him or his fans but I found his overall storytelling mediocre and unengaging. He did better with Cyclops and those X-Men but the story still didn’t connect with me. Outside of Wolverine, Magik and Moonstar I didn’t really care about that team. As for Storm, outside of her fight as a horseman with the X-Men and then X-Legion Storm, challenging Magneto (in the most predictable/boring way possible), and let’s not forget the way MM was presented as a threat, I found her use underwhelming.

    His writing is a FFAAAARRRR cry from Hickman. His work has been very good (more the HoX than the PoX but both are good).

  2. #5972
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    So you would be ok with them being...space pirates?
    I never said that.

    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    And I would say that simply put for this version of canon Storm and Iceman cannot travel the world in minutes because that would just break the story.
    So forget what Storm and Iceman have done in the past because you can't think of a better story without limiting their character/abilities. You must work at Marvel....sounds like a normal tactics for them. Dude, this is ths core of what we've been complaing about.

    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    And the reason is outlined in PoX bring in the drugs to the countries who oppose Krakoa and get the mutants out of said country while dealing with anti-mutant establishments.
    You can do this without sailing on a boat.

    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    You can prop up Captain Kate without taking down Hadari Yao.
    We'll see when I read the reviews.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 09-29-2019 at 08:35 PM.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

  3. #5973
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    No, actually I said that her distancing from the X-Men at the time of her marriage to T'Challa was a forced editorial choice that reflected poorly on the character and her history. She deserved better than that, and fortunately the current treatment of her in BP and the X-books is reflecting that for me at the moment.



    I also never implied that, no.



    Never said that either, but you seem bound and determined to force an argument about why Storm shouldn't be on the X-Men anymore with someone, anyone out there. Ain't gonna be me, though. Best of luck! I'm sure we look forward to your rationale.
    All right. I apologize.

    You never made the point that she was on vacation during a mutant holocaust. You simply implied that the editorial push to drop her from the X-books only made it seem like she neglected mutant issues to get married and go on trips around the world.

    I guess you never said that her first priority should be Krakoa and the X-Men. I fired back saying that I think she should do what SHE thinks is right for mutant issues. It takes Namor of all people to question Xavier, but Storm doesn't? That doesn't seem like the real Storm. That sounds like Ellis' Storm. I referenced Storm outside the team setting pushing for mutant issues because that's what Emma has been shown to do. Storm as a grown ass woman is fully capable of making things happen for mutants, but in a way that doesn't exactly fall in line with what the X-men do. That's been my point. According to you she has to be pro-Krakoa or else she's anti-mutant.

    So if Storm isn't loyal to Krakoa and doesn't quite trust the motivations of a few that are involved can she truly be pro-mutant? Or does she have to fall in line with the white mutant majority?

  4. #5974
    Extraordinary Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Ummm not salty OK. Hence why you edited your reply 3 times to tell me not to bother to get the book Lol. But whatevs. If you were interested in a dialogue to better understand my frame of thinking then youíre going about the wrong way, despite the fact that your replies clearly indicate you understand my logic but simply disagree with it. You could have left it at that.



    And yet my mind isnít set. My post didnít say the book is shit. There is also beauty in getting your facts straight. My post said...ĒskepticalĒ.... it referenced multiple bad runs for Storm. Previous posts stated ďnot excited about the book due to the preview artĒ....Ēwill wait to get fan opinions before I decideĒ. That says, in case you didnít catch the drift, my mind isnít made up yet. I donít blindly trust writers claims about her usage/role in a book but trust fellow fans to give me the tea.



    And this is where you need to check yourself. I should do what I want to do and not what you think I should do. If I choose to get fan opinions, which Iíve done for years, before I spend some coins then thatís up to me. Most times I agree, sometimes I donít but its my choice. If that makes you clearly feel some type of way then too bad.
    Iím not salty really so you can get that out your head. Your logic doesnít make any types of sense at all. I donít need to check myself because I never told you or commanded you to do anything. I gave you suggestion. A suggestion that now I see doesnít make any difference. Yeah, by all means do what you want nobody is stopping you. You have a Goodnight.
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  5. #5975
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    You simply implied that the editorial push to drop her from the X-books only made it seem like she neglected mutant issues to get married and go on trips around the world.
    No, you're trying to conflate my issue with the editorial choice to isolate Storm with your latter statement, the alleged claim that she 'neglected mutant issues to go on trips around the world' - a line you keep repeating - and attributing it to me. You can stop doing that, because only one of us has said that and I'm not going to. So, moving right along:

    I guess you never said that her first priority should be Krakoa and the X-Men.
    I said I think Storm's first focus as a character has always been and will always been mutantkind, and that in this moment in time that would certainly seem to include the Krakoan nation and its aggressive new agenda. I also think her support of it is in character. If you don't that's fine, but that's your issue, not mine.

    I referenced Storm outside the team setting pushing for mutant issues because that's what Emma has been shown to do.
    Nope. Emma's on teams going forward while doing all that stuff. So Storm can do the same thing too.

    As for the rest, you are trying to get me to argue against an untrue supposition: That Storm is anti-Krakoa. As stated above and shown in recent issues of House of X, she very clearly is not anti-Krakoa. Again, if you take issue with that characterization, write Hickman, not me. As it stands now, we have nothing to argue about on that topic because the issue does not exist.

  6. #5976
    Storm Goddess Wind Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,309

    Default

    LOL point finally received so now I move on to more interesting topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I actually did bring it up that she warped weather on a planet without needing to acclimate to the environment which I said she may have been able to do because of her goddess powers or being an omega.
    What’s interesting is that we have several showings where her control over the atmosphere was instantaneous:

    - BP#16 - Moon (we should circle back and share thoughts on this issue)

    - IvX Magik & Storm Issue - As they travelled through multiple dimensions to track the possessed little girl (I forgot her name) Storm could immediately use her powers (tornado to pound those 3 mages and escape)

    - Classic X-Men annual where they went to a hell dimension and Storm was able to use wind and lightning vs the harpies

    - Skrull homeworld during the Hudlin run where she EMP’d their starship

    - Trion Dimension -she didn’t know how her powers would initially manifest but they worked from the start

    There are probably others but I have found that her powers acclimate more instantaneously vs the times she’d needed to acclimate or struggle with the elements when she didn’t have enough time to fully adjust so she had to force them to follow her commands

    One thing I am curious about is the role the of the Quiet Council post HoX. Like we can assume it is the body of mutants who will lead the new Krakoa nation? Or does each house oversee a specific location (i.e. Storm, Jean and Kurt run NY but Magneto & Xavier run the Krakoa prime)? And to what capacity do they oversee? Assuming there are shared fundamental mission statements that govern the nation do each house make there own policies? How do they resolve conflicts that will inevitably come? Will her tole on the council factor into her decision to be on the Marauders and to what capacity? I am loving Hickman’s set-up...

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Seriously. I don't know why anyone in this thread is shocked that some aren't optimistic about Storm's role in this new X era. Creative teams are always talking big, but rarely do they deliver. Schism, Messiah Complex, Regenesis, AVX, IVX etc etc. Every single one of those eras had higher ups talking up Storm. Some of the stories turned out ok, but Storm's character and relevance most certainly was wanting. If some of you all want to be positive, more power to you. I don't. I won't apologize for that, be talked down to because of it, nor feel bad about it. You're free to feel some type of way about it, but I personally don't care.

    Hickman has to prove me wrong and so far I don't think he is. So far he's had her put on a water show and give a speech. It's still early but I am not impressed. And as has been mentioned, her not leading isn't a great sign he gets the character. It's funny how she's the only main character they feel comfortable at constantly dropping from said role. But whatever.
    Well stated.

  7. #5977
    Spectacular Member STORM1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Lord this thread is too spicy. Good read these last few pages. Just wanted to say I really enjoyed Storm’s time in BP #16. I really hope this relationship continues irrespective of where the new X-verse goes. Hopefully Coates and Hickman collaborate on a mini run focused on BP and Storm in relation to Krakoa’s impact on the world. The Fearless was meh for me. I felt like they could have written a more compelling story about these A-List team of Marvel femme fatales’ value, influence and ability to inspire young women. Something on a grander stage.

    And I’m looking forward to the new Mauraders book. I work late so I’ll get to see the readers’ reactions before I buy it lol. Will buy no matter what though. I did enjoyed Duggan’s UA and a couple of his Deadpool issues he wrote so I think our caution skeptics will be pleasantly surprised.
    Last edited by STORM1977; 09-29-2019 at 09:53 PM.

  8. #5978
    Incredible Member Ororo101's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post



    not Joan the scammer!!! this post literally made me scream lolol. nothing but truth!
    Kyss itís not funny!!! Hahaha this is literally what I pictured happening after they pressed send to upload that accursed article lol.

    https://giphy.com/gifs/joanne-prada-...hRniUNvTTDDDMI
    (Iíve given up on trying to post gifs via mobile so imma be ghetto and just post a link to it like a pleb lol)

    It was actual bafoonery and goonery, Jordan D White-man has a slap coming his way next time I see him.

  9. #5979
    Incredible Member Ororo101's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    Lord this thread is too spicy. Good read these last few pages. Just wanted to say I really enjoyed Storm’s time in BP #16. I really hope this relationship continues irrespective of where the new X-verse goes. Hopefully Coates and Hickman collaborate on a mini run focused on BP and Storm in relation to Krakoa’s impact on the world. The Fearless was meh for me. I felt like they could have written a more compelling story about these A-List team of Marvel femme fatales’ value, influence and ability to inspire young women. Something on a grander stage.
    It really is ain’t it? I’m gonna need some milk(almond I don’t F with lactose) to calm my palette because y’all be up in here cookin with all kinda curries, ghost peppers, habaneros etc. I’m finna start sweatin.

  10. #5980
    Spectacular Member STORM1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    It really is ain’t it? I’m gonna need some milk(almond I don’t F with lactose) to calm my palette because y’all be up in here cookin with all kinda curries, ghost peppers, habaneros etc. I’m finna start sweatin.
    Hahaha lmao so true.

    Last edited by STORM1977; 09-29-2019 at 11:15 PM.

  11. #5981
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Excuse me, my friend, but did I miss something? Are fans really in here complaining that other fans are apprehensive about the narrative push regarding Storm's portrayal in the X-books? But not after an article that supposedly highlights key attributes about what each member brings to the team. And certainly not after her leadership goes mysteriously unmentioned, her narrative completely vague, but Emma has more value outside of the team than Storm does with them? I'm happy for Emma because Hickman writes her as THAT CHICK. But am I really supposed to believe that Storm is so busy getting her back blown out that she can't realistically muster the gumption or the integrity to put her celebrity to use? If we're judging Storm by her inaction, she seems pretty fuckin vapid.
    yes I'm not really understanding the logic either. its not like she has been showcased as leader in the way cyclops was where he literally became the face of mutantkind. it wasn't until both Logan and Scott were out of the picture that she even took the mantel. From that point she was shown as indecisive, incompetent and unable to stop a cloud. it was an ultimate slap in the face to all that Claremont had worked to build to see them devolve her in the manner they did. so seeing her not be described as such, ignoring all of Coates development is it not a surprise some would be turned off to the premise of the book having nothing to go on other than kitty leading the team and storm being a powerful mutant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Seriously. I don't know why anyone in this thread is shocked that some aren't optimistic about Storm's role in this new X era. Creative teams are always talking big, but rarely do they deliver. Schism, Messiah Complex, Regenesis, AVX, IVX etc etc. Every single one of those eras had higher ups talking up Storm. Some of the stories turned out ok, but Storm's character and relevance most certainly was wanting. If some of you all want to be positive, more power to you. I don't. I won't apologize for that, be talked down to because of it, nor feel bad about it. You're free to feel some type of way about it, but I personally don't care.

    Hickman has to prove me wrong and so far I don't think he is. So far he's had her put on a water show and give a speech. It's still early but I am not impressed. And as has been mentioned, her not leading isn't a great sign he gets the character. It's funny how she's the only main character they feel comfortable at constantly dropping from said role. But whatever.



    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I lurk here, but bravo to this post. It needs to be sticky'd. Again some characters have better luck than others, but some like Storm fell off the wagon a while back & hasn't gotten back on it yet. But when he point out how we're displeased or rightfully say something about what we feel is negative portryal, posters will troll or have nerd to condescend to us because we're telling it like it is in that we are not impressed with what we've seen from favs.

    I'm the same. In order for me to be happy about a favs. depiction, there has to be something to be happy about, and when the character has a history of sub-par writing, I have to be proven wrong that they don't or will not suck. And Hickman has not done that for one of my favs. either. But I'm catching heat from a few posters because I dare to say the character should be written better & Hickman isn't doing it. For what we've seen.

    And 1 bit of preview art shows the Marauders team fighting, and Storm is getting kicked in the stomach. Doesn't paint a good picture when that's one of the first showings of her we had for the new era.

    But those of us with struggling favorites who don't fall for hype or what could look like a bread crumb get called pessimistic. Well when we get reasons to be happy & optimistic we will. You say Storm has sucked around 15 years. One of my favs. has been on the decline for most of 16. So I know the feeling of never being excited for anything they're in & needed concrete proof that they won't suck before I look forward to the best.
    dont lurk please join in the convo more!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    It can't be Earths moon. Only thing there is the "Blue area" and maybe the Watchers ' home.
    it's not the earth moon. nj06 perfectly explained what was going on several pages ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I assumed it was on our Moon. Due to the fact TChalla came back with his group. I didn¬’t see it stated that Storm was in another Galaxy. I saw ¬“Moon Base¬” so I assumed it was Earth¬’s Moon that Storm came in through the portal.

    no it's a moon in the zanj region which is on the edge of the 616 galaxy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I don't blame you for that assumption, I've been saying Coates is a bad story teller for years. Lol.

    A few clues are the sky looks like ours, while our moon has no atmosphere to look like an Earth daytime. Storm used the galactic gate to get there. And there is a city below them.
    dont do my boi coates like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I love that these STORM fans are now joining in our thread and it's craziness.
    me too kinda takes me back to old times

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    It has been a long time since the classic days of ten page arguments. That mass banning a year ago really slowed things down.
    it hasnt ever been quite the same since the good ole days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    NO offense intended to him or his fans but I found his overall storytelling mediocre and unengaging. He did better with Cyclops and those X-Men but the story still didn¬’t connect with me. Outside of Wolverine, Magik and Moonstar I didn¬’t really care about that team. As for Storm, outside of her fight as a horseman with the X-Men and then X-Legion Storm, challenging Magneto (in the most predictable/boring way possible), and let¬’s not forget the way MM was presented as a threat, I found her use underwhelming.

    His writing is a FFAAAARRRR cry from Hickman. His work has been very good (more the HoX than the PoX but both are good).
    yes her use was underwhelming. the one thing I liked is that the xoffices FINALLY acknowledged what coates was doing albeit not in a way I thought was explicit enough. nevertheless I think your points are very much valid.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  12. #5982
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    All right. I apologize.

    You never made the point that she was on vacation during a mutant holocaust. You simply implied that the editorial push to drop her from the X-books only made it seem like she neglected mutant issues to get married and go on trips around the world.

    I guess you never said that her first priority should be Krakoa and the X-Men. I fired back saying that I think she should do what SHE thinks is right for mutant issues. It takes Namor of all people to question Xavier, but Storm doesn't? That doesn't seem like the real Storm. That sounds like Ellis' Storm. I referenced Storm outside the team setting pushing for mutant issues because that's what Emma has been shown to do. Storm as a grown ass woman is fully capable of making things happen for mutants, but in a way that doesn't exactly fall in line with what the X-men do. That's been my point. According to you she has to be pro-Krakoa or else she's anti-mutant.

    So if Storm isn't loyal to Krakoa and doesn't quite trust the motivations of a few that are involved can she truly be pro-mutant? Or does she have to fall in line with the white mutant majority?
    You make an excellent point about Namor. He all off all mutants would seem to be running to support what Xavier is selling with Krakoa. How he would be the one to be skeptical when he doesnt trust humans yet ororo would be on board considering her relationship with humans (tchalla, shuri, the people of wakanda, her fellow villagers from Kenya, etc.) is backwards and I hope they explain this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    LOL point finally received so now I move on to more interesting topic.


    What¬’s interesting is that we have several showings where her control over the atmosphere was instantaneous:

    - BP#16 - Moon (we should circle back and share thoughts on this issue)

    - IvX Magik & Storm Issue - As they travelled through multiple dimensions to track the possessed little girl (I forgot her name) Storm could immediately use her powers (tornado to pound those 3 mages and escape)

    - Classic X-Men annual where they went to a hell dimension and Storm was able to use wind and lightning vs the harpies

    - Skrull homeworld during the Hudlin run where she EMP¬’d their starship

    - Trion Dimension -she didn¬’t know how her powers would initially manifest but they worked from the start

    There are probably others but I have found that her powers acclimate more instantaneously vs the times she¬’d needed to acclimate or struggle with the elements when she didn¬’t have enough time to fully adjust so she had to force them to follow her commands

    One thing I am curious about is the role the of the Quiet Council post HoX. Like we can assume it is the body of mutants who will lead the new Krakoa nation? Or does each house oversee a specific location (i.e. Storm, Jean and Kurt run NY but Magneto & Xavier run the Krakoa prime)? And to what capacity do they oversee? Assuming there are shared fundamental mission statements that govern the nation do each house make there own policies? How do they resolve conflicts that will inevitably come? Will her tole on the council factor into her decision to be on the Marauders and to what capacity? I am loving Hickman¬’s set-up...

    Well stated.
    And this is why I love you so much!! Let canon correct any description that says she needs time to acclimate to her environment. All of those would definitely demonstrate her powers would work instantaneous on new worlds and even different dimensions.

    To your question about the issue, I overvall thought it was so well written. I liked how coates are tying threats from the first and second seasons thought to have been neutralized into this current season of black panther. Tchalla doesnt seem like he can catch a break though. He is indirectly responsible for the people In the Zanj regionbeing enslaved, in love with Ororo yet he deeply cares for nakia, and now Djalia must be destroyed to return the memories of the Zanj region Wakandans. It's quite unfortunate that he cant seem to have peace. Speaking of Ororo I thought she shoned in the issue. I loved how Ororo turned a pretty grim situation for eden and nakia, to a moment where nakia was forced to witness the strength and power of the woman to cause tchalla to fall so hard. And as she displayed a power that easily knocked took out potentially 120 or so hostile ships, N'Jadaka spoke of the works of gods. It was a very powerful moment. I overall loved the issue. I'm ready for coates to explore what this more means though. How does it differe from her normal powerset? Does she have any enhancements? Does she become a being of pure energy? These are the questions I'm ready to see answered. What were your thoughts and did you read flawless?

    To her place in Krakoa, I would like to see what her place is as well. If the rumors are true there appear to be four seasons. We know from.the latest issue of PoX this supposed to be temporary but do the mutants rule for the respective season they are in (each mutant head rotates every three months) or is there so etging else going on? Does the active season allow for that council the authority to trump disagreements from the other season? There is so much to unpack but I truly believe Hickman has done a lot to reenergize the franchise.

    Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    Lord this thread is too spicy. Good read these last few pages. Just wanted to say I really enjoyed Storm¬’s time in BP #16. I really hope this relationship continues irrespective of where the new X-verse goes. Hopefully Coates and Hickman collaborate on a mini run focused on BP and Storm in relation to Krakoa¬’s impact on the world. The Fearless was meh for me. I felt like they could have written a more compelling story about these A-List team of Marvel femme fatales¬’ value, influence and ability to inspire young women. Something on a grander stage.

    And I¬’m looking forward to the new Mauraders book. I work late so I¬’ll get to see the readers¬’ reactions before I buy it lol. Will buy no matter what though. I did enjoyed Duggan¬’s UA and a couple of his Deadpool issues he wrote so I think our caution skeptics will be pleasantly surprised.
    agreed with your points about BP and Ororo. I'm over them seemingly purposefully ignoring what's going on there when fans really want to see this further explored within the xbooks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Kyss it¬’s not funny!!! Hahaha this is literally what I pictured happening after they pressed send to upload that accursed article lol.

    https://giphy.com/gifs/joanne-prada-...hRniUNvTTDDDMI
    (I¬’ve given up on trying to post gifs via mobile so imma be ghetto and just post a link to it like a pleb lol)

    It was actual bafoonery and goonery, Jordan D White-man has a slap coming his way next time I see him.
    lmfao I'm sorry if you dont want me to laugh that gif made it worse lolol... the reason it's so funny to me because it does seem like exactly what they were doing with the responses to the questions. especially when you compare it to some other X-Monday interviews.


    just look at this one for Jean. I mean all of the questions were answered and they even brought in the writers to address some of them. therevwasnt this "keep reading" response. just a bunch of horse manure.

    https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...-15-jean-grey/


    Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    It really is ain¬’t it? I¬’m gonna need some milk(almond I don¬’t F with lactose) to calm my palette because y¬’all be up in here cookin with all kinda curries, ghost peppers, habaneros etc. I¬’m finna start sweatin.
    I like it hot and spicy! keep it coming!!!


    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-29-2019 at 11:50 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  13. #5983
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    17,085

    Default

    all of ice dispenser fight scenes from dark Phoenix including her new powers. enjoy

    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  14. #5984
    Spectacular Member sugarfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Who decided flapping two aluminum boards would be a great sound effect for lightning? When she called out to the heavens in the train fight, God said not today child and gave her those Wet Seal's discount bin lightning bolts instead. They ain't frying no one but her resting grunt face. But then again, her grunts were louder than her taser bolts so.

  15. #5985
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    all of ice dispenser fight scenes from dark Phoenix including her new powers. enjoy

    A perfect example for why I'm cautionary about spending my money on something with Storm in it.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •