Page 27 of 662 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127527 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

https://www.bet.com/celebrities/news...yne-storm.html

a part of me does feel bad for alex but I wish she understood the importance of colorism in this country and Hollywood.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

She needs to get ready because Storm in the MCU will be a sought after role and not just Kiki will be gunning for it. There was another black actress who is interested as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    She needs to get ready because Storm in the MCU will be a sought after role and not just Kiki will be gunning for it. There was another black actress who is interested as well.
    which actress? do you have the link,?

and right. I think it was kind of silly of shipp to think they would keep the same cast from foxmen when Disney can make their world of mutants without the baggage of all the inconsistencies associated with fox.

I was actually cool with Lightning Lass in Uncanny. Reminded me of Claremont's Storm whenever she broke free from being controlled.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I was actually cool with Lightning Lass in Uncanny. Reminded me of Claremont's Storm whenever she broke free from being controlled.
    man this issue would been have solid if storm had broke free under her own wil power.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    https://www.bet.com/celebrities/news...yne-storm.html

a part of me does feel bad for alex but I wish she understood the importance of colorism in this country and Hollywood.
    you know as beautiful as that pic is of Alex, she could play someone else in the MCU. Like some "science" chic or something. But she should stay far far away from playing Ororo again.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    you know as beautiful as that pic is of Alex, she could play someone else in the MCU. Like some "science" chic or something. But she should stay far far away from playing Ororo again.
    she is gorgeous and seems sweet enough. she is just socially unaware and that can lead others who cling to her words to spread misinformation. but I'm sure she would consider that be such a slap in the face to go from playing storm to being offered a role playing a scientist lol. that would be tragic lol.

hey boos Mr Matthew Rosenberg himself liked a tweet I sent today and retweeted!!!! I'm screaming and in love:

Attachment 77018

she is gorgeous and seems sweet enough. she is just socially unaware and that can lead others who cling to her words to spread misinformation. but I'm sure she would consider that be such a slap in the face to go from playing storm to being offered a role playing a scientist lol. that would be tragic lol.
    She doesn' t have to be a science chic per se, that was just the first thing that came to my mind. And it seems like these days shes considering a lot of things a slap in the face lol.

Also I kept trying to think of who she reminds me of in that pic and she kinda looks like that Anika chic from Empire (I think that's her name, I haven't watched Empire in ages).

Incredible Member

and right. I think it was kind of silly of shipp to think they would keep the same cast from foxmen when Disney can make their world of mutants without the baggage of all the inconsistencies associated with fox.
    Not silly, I think if she doesn't fight for it, it's over and she doesn't want. Who could blame her?
    The biggest problem is that now, she's associated with the FOX era and I think Marvel will want to go with a clean state. Too bad for Alexandra, she could have been a cool Storm if given the chance. But the FOX X-Men have been sad for Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Not silly, I think if she doesn't fight for it, it's over and she doesn't want. Who could blame her?
    The biggest problem is that now, she's associated with the FOX era and I think Marvel will want to go with a clean state. Too bad for Alexandra, she could have been a cool Storm if given the chance. But the FOX X-Men have been sad for Storm.
    Biggest problem is Shipp is associated with Shipp... she's her own worst enemy

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Biggest problem is Shipp is associated with Shipp... she's her own worst enemy
    Don't be too hard on her.
    She's young and a little...passionnate!
    The bad part is that with the bad luck Storm had in the FOX movies, Storm will end up fighting Punk Selene in a unimpressing scene.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Today Return of the Wolverine #4
    I HONESTLY, thought Wolverine was going to take out ALL the X-Men PHEW glad he only got Iceman Sorry, Bobby I still LOVE YOU.
    Storm uses a Blizzard:
    Attachment 76974
    Seconded...but really...another angry mob + hot claws Wolverine is too much for Storm, Bobby or Jean Grey (and can't do anything to Kitty)? Rolled my eyes at the PIS. His return isn't feeling ...as epic as I was expecting.

This also reminds me off the time when Bobby was first coming into the potential of his organic ice form and he was hurt by a heat backlash from Post, and Storm generated a blizzard blast to save him.

[

my favorite panel from the issue!!!
    This issue was pretty entertaining. I picked it up after seeing your posts. Storm was THAT B$%^& this issue. I appreciate that, even though not written to capacity in a team book setting, she was treated with more credibility than she has been in the series thus far. I also liked that Lorna was holding her own against Magneto as well (often doesn't get the credit she deserves with respect to being a very powerful/skilled elemental herself).

Dewanda Wise also expressed interest. she's very pretty but not as tall as Kiki. We just need a talented actress with a regal look, presence, gravitas, knows her X-material and Storm's persona, and has the physical conditioning to handle the CQC and long ranged combat sequences.