Page 309 of 662 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont like how he draws Storm but that artwork is beautiful and I typically dont like Acuna. BP has been the best of his career and he is quickly drawing the definitive T'Challa. The guy looks good up there with thebeard
    omg yes. I love tchalla with the beard. he is VERY sexy.

I liked how acuna drew ororo in the first few issues. hes also drew her in the avengers run which I thought was fabulous.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    omg yes. I love tchalla with the beard. he is VERY sexy.

I liked how acuna drew ororo in the first few issues. hes also drew her in the avengers run which I thought was fabulous.
    Im gonna have to make one of his T'Challa pieces into my new avatar when I have time

Im gonna have to make one of his T'Challa pieces into my new avatar when I have time
    oh yes. I dont blame you; they look really good.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I dont like how he draws Storm but that artwork is beautiful and I typically dont like Acuna. BP has been the best of his career and he is quickly drawing the definitive T'Challa. The guy looks good up there with thebeard
    If you say so...*yikes...eww*

this doesnt look good for tchalla or ororo.
    I love how beautiful shes drawn, omg I can't wait to see what Storm does whether it be throwing him out the window or grabbing his face in a kiss, I kind of love her possessiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    If you say so...*yikes...eww*

LOL...Well, when last I checked, I didn't need anyone's authority to give my opinion on a public forum. So...
    To each, their own.
    *bats eyelashes and smiles sweetly*

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    LOL...Well, when last I checked, I didn't need anyone's authority to give my opinion on a public forum. So...
    To each, their own.
    *bats eyelashes and smiles sweetly*

LOL. Nope. Believe me...
    Nothing's "on". If he thinks that crayon-coloured hideousness is any where close to a "definitive" T'Challa well...Who am I to say otherwise?
    Sorry to disappoint?
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-23-2019 at 03:56 PM.

Acuna's work is hit or miss. I appreciate his approach, but he doesn't always refine his panels enough for me. These pages in particular are his lower range, and I don't think this Ororo or T'Challa are particularly flattering.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Didn't Gateway go into space with him?
    Manifold, but yes.

I like fanning the flames! I agree!!!

i'll die for acuña, nowadays i am only turned on by acuña art of severely beaten men bleeding everywhere with their faces FRUCKED up
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I love how beautiful shes drawn, omg I can't wait to see what Storm does whether it be throwing him out the window or grabbing his face in a kiss, I kind of love her possessiveness.
    you know at first I thought this was a possessed ororo especially since she her eyes were so differently drawn:

but the more I see you all's different perspective maybe it is just her giving him bedrooms eyes. and I like it too. they both crazy ororo didnt want him funding a other queen after him and he didnt want her getting it in with Logan lol . I love it.

you know at first I thought this was a possessed ororo especially since she her eyes were so differently drawn:

but the more I see you all's different perspective maybe it is just her giving him bedrooms eyes. and I like it too. they both crazy ororo didnt want him funding a other queen after him and he didnt want her getting it in with Logan lol . I love it.
    I got that feeling too, though her eyes where similarly drawn in the last issue with regular pupils so probably not. I doubt Coates would ruin a hopefully specially moment between them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I got that feeling too, though her eyes where similarly drawn in the last issue with regular pupils so probably not. I doubt Coates would ruin a hopefully specially moment between them.
    thanks for slapping some sense back into me lol