Page 565 of 626 FirstFirst ... 65465515555561562563564565566567568569575615 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 9387
  1. #8461
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Cute, but kinda dumb. That would be like the easiest password that anyone trying to hack into his stuff could think of
    maybe it also requires voice recognition. if not it would be very dumb lolol.

    that little nugget made me fall more in love with tchalla. he is such a romantic.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  2. #8462
    Fantastic Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Cute, but kinda dumb. That would be like the easiest password that anyone trying to hack into his stuff could think of
    LOL. I had the same thought, but it doesn't take away from how adorable it is for a man of his genius to use the name of his lady as his passcode. In fact, it is even sweeter because someone like T'Challa would know it's not the safest password but he chose to use it any way. Butterflykyss also has a great point about the password also being linked to his voice, which adds to the security. It's also just a nice and very easy way for a writer to give a nod to T'Challa's relationship and love for Ororo without her being in the comic or being heavy handed with the reference.
    Last edited by GuiltyPleasure; 11-14-2019 at 12:43 PM.

  3. #8463
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    LOL. I had the same thought, but it doesn't take away from how adorable it is for a man of his genius to use the name of his lady as his passcode. In fact, it is even sweeter because someone like T'Challa would know it's not the safest password but he chose to use it any way. Butterflykyss also has a great point about the password also being linked to his voice, which adds to the security. It's also just a nice and very easy way for a writer to give a nod to T'Challa's relationship and love for Ororo without her being in the comic or being heavy handed with the reference.
    exactly!! it reaffirms his adoration of ororo and shows alignment to what Coates has built. Moreover, it should quell any concern relating to nunakia coming in and taking Ororos man. I love it!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  4. #8464
    Astonishing Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    why do you think he is more interesting when he is not focused on his own country?

    I found that so adorable he would use her as a passcode. that is just so freaking cute!

    nakia who??? lolol
    It just seems like shit falls apart when heís dealing with Wakanda. But when his mind is focused on other things not Wakandan related heís like On Top of that shit.
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.
    Goddess of the Storm.
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    #StormCaster
    The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  5. #8465
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It just seems like shit falls apart when he’s dealing with Wakanda. But when his mind is focused on other things not Wakandan related he’s like On Top of that shit.
    this is fair. you had black swan and her mess she brought, you had namor and the mess he brought, you had sefako/adversary and the mess he brought. now you got njadaka. it's a lot but tchalla is bright and resourceful so I dont have any doubt he will not be able to address this threat.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  6. #8466
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,698

    Default

    I love storm in this marauders preview. come get your life fans:


    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  7. #8467
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I hear what yíall saying. But why canít she have a weapon to bash peopleís heads?
    LOL.
    Oh, you! Just stop it lol...Storm is above and beyond bashing heads...she will cut you, though (which requires far more skill and up-close-and-personal dexterity).
    Besides, Krakoan Law states: Kill No Humans. It's very difficult to gently bash someone's head in...I've tried...especially with a hammer.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  8. #8468
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,698

    Default

    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  9. #8469
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Itís My Birthday Today!!!!! And todayís Topic is:

    STORMCASTER whether you like it or NOT!!!

    So, Iíll start off. I think it be a good idea for her to use it ONLY when itís time Brawl due to the fact it increases her durability. I think itís perfect for her to got toe to toe with Heavy Hitters. But it still keeps her Hadari Yao intact.
    Happy birthday!

  10. #8470
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Cute, but kinda dumb. That would be like the easiest password that anyone trying to hack into his stuff could think of
    That's the best password there is.

    No one else knows they're in a relationship other than T'Challa, Storm and butterflykyss. That isht is locked tight.

  11. #8471
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Beauitful cover but this team has one black man, yet they exclude him

  12. #8472
    Astonishing Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Happy birthday!
    Thank You buddy!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    LOL.
    Oh, you! Just stop it lol...Storm is above and beyond bashing heads...she will cut you, though (which requires far more skill and up-close-and-personal dexterity).
    Besides, Krakoan Law states: Kill No Humans. It's very difficult to gently bash someone's head in...I've tried...especially with a hammer.
    Ok, Fine!! Sheesh meanie.......

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I love storm in this marauders preview. come get your life fans:


    Don’t worry Storm will get Batroc back.
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.
    Goddess of the Storm.
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    #StormCaster
    The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  13. #8473
    Incredible Member Stormrocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Itís My Birthday Today!!!!! And todayís Topic is:

    STORMCASTER whether you like it or NOT!!!

    So, Iíll start off. I think it be a good idea for her to use it ONLY when itís time Brawl due to the fact it increases her durability. I think itís perfect for her to got toe to toe with Heavy Hitters. But it still keeps her Hadari Yao intact.
    Happy birthday!!!

    I love to see Storm crack a heavy hitter with Stormcaster and know them into the next panel!

  14. #8474
    Astonishing Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Happy birthday!!!

    I love to see Storm crack a heavy hitter with Stormcaster and know them into the next panel!
    Aww thank you!!!
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.
    Goddess of the Storm.
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    #StormCaster
    The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  15. #8475
    U Got Me Str8 Trippin Boo nj06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I love storm in this marauders preview. come get your life fans:


    Storm, the most powerful one there and the only one who can fly, manages to be the one who gets kicked by Batroc...

    Hopefully she will get him back at some point. I will say that I do like the art for this title.
    Last edited by nj06; 11-14-2019 at 04:59 PM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •