Page 35 of 662 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135535 ... LastLast

I don't like Noto's work, and this one doesn't change my mind.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Incredible Member

seen on the reddit:
    Attachment 77444
    I think it's a pretty cool design for the MCU, there can be a change here and there but I think everything is here!

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    seen on the reddit:
    Attachment 77444
    I think it's a pretty cool design for the MCU, there can be a change here and there but I think everything is here!
    Yeah, this is pretty cool.
    She has the perfect skin tone and face shape for Storm

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Yeah, this is pretty cool.
    She has the perfect skin tone and face shape for Storm
    I like how the designer used the classical Storm paraphernelia, the tiara, the bracelets, the ruby, the cloak and updated them to fit in the MCU. My prefered part: the little details on the boots that are reminiscent of the holes on the boots of her first costume! Priceless!

seen on the reddit:
    Attachment 77444
    Not bad at all.

seen on the reddit:
    Attachment 77444
    Looks incredible; the more like this she looks when she hits the MCU the better!

omg that design is so friggin DOPE!!!

I'll admit that despite the head piece being utterly iconic to Storm -- I have to question how successful the execution of it being brought to life would be.
    Then again, Black Panther defied all aesthetic boundaries previously thought of as "challenges" so perhaps the headband is a piece of cake. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I think you are on to something. It’s been a long time since they have been on a team together (sans Summers or some event related connection). I think a team-up of the X-Men with extreme or questionable morals/actions for the greater good would make for an interesting new team book.

Storm
    Magneto
    Psylocke
    Wolverine
    Frenzy or Bishop
    Magik or Emma Frost or Mystique

Not an X-Force style or mutant public relations book (and no more survival of the species BS) but a secret cabal lead by Storm for some morally questionable shadey heroism to control the revitalization and destiny of the species.
    Hell yes, I'd love to see the struggle of Storm pushing for balance "the goddess who preserves the balance of all natural things" with a team pushing the shadey side of keeping balance and what that entails for mutants and humans, maybe Magneto pushes her morals too *gasp* where's Coates I need this.

Magneto and Storm on a team butting heads would be great. Hopefully there will be some of that in Marvelous X-Men, especially with that cover.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

BANNED

seen on the reddit:
    Attachment 77444
    Looks like she is throwing up Milk. Ew

Storm is Shuri #4. Nothing really stand out but i love the way she seems to ride lightning when battling in this book rather than flying on the wind.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Honestly would like to see these two have a real discussion for once, they're so commanding and smart that these 2 together would be so powerful in any sense.
    Discussion over already. I don't like how aggressive magneto is coming off on that cover. Clenched fist, fingers pointing all in Storm's face. I probably would have decked him. The one thing you don't do is violate someones safe space if your trying to have a meaningful conversation.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Hey Fam! Just wanted to drop this off for you guys to check out because I throughly enjoyed watching this YouTube docu-series about the mythology of Storm. The page is called Stormitorium and the guy is clearly a huge fan. I particularly love how he interweaves real life historical African folklore and history into Ororo’s origin to make her backstory more cohesive and rich. I’m telling you, with all of this material Storm could and should have her own trilogy of movies and this guy makes that very clear with all of the rich content he has so masterfully put together. It’s definitely a fun watch and I appreciate his time and effort! Give it a watch when you have some time.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...f7Eyt5kUmFIcdF

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Storm is Shuri #4. Nothing really stand out but i love the way she seems to ride lightning when battling in this book rather than flying on the wind.
    yea I just read this book. though ororo didnt do a whole lot here are a couple of things I thought were nice from the issue:

spoilers:
    Ororo mentions she can feel atmospheric disturbances and her lightning was able to break through an alien plasma shield created by a huge alien grasshopper shuri encountered as grout in the previous issue
    end of spoilers
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Hey Fam! Just wanted to drop this off for you guys to check out because I throughly enjoyed watching this YouTube docu-series about the mythology of Storm. The page is called Stormitorium and the guy is clearly a huge fan. I particularly love how he interweaves real life historical African folklore and history into Ororo’s origin to make her backstory more cohesive and rich. I’m telling you, with all of this material Storm could and should have her own trilogy of movies and this guy makes that very clear with all of the rich content he has so masterfully put together. It’s definitely a fun watch and I appreciate his time and effort! Give it a watch when you have some time.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...f7Eyt5kUmFIcdF
    thank you for sharing beloved. I will check this out.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!