Page 319 of 662 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Like who? Not a lot black men out there on Storm's level.
    oooh this is s great question. please answer.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Lower left block. Laying a foundation for later . Lol.

I dont see anything here that says its a possible relationship brewing.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Like who? Not a lot black men out there on Storm's level.
    Anyone. Why does Storm have to be with a Black Man?

I dont see anything here that says its possible relationship brewing.
    baby if you read the story right after that he flies home to ororo and gives her that pipe that she been craving. I hope you are right but I dont see Coates building tchalla and ororo up to just break them up.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    for me I wield say a black man because there are little to none prominent black couples out there. but I think a better question would be why would anyone be better than tchalla?

Attachment 86290

Storm is gonna have a huge moment in the X-men book

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    for me I wield say a black man because there are little to none prominent black couples out there. but I think a better question would be why would anyone be better than tchalla?
    That sounds like catering and appeasing to a Stereotype. "Because we don't have a Good Strong Black Couple. WE MUST make Storm/T'Challa the Pinnacle of a Black Couple in Marvel Comics". To me I don't buy that. Ok, since you wanna talk about a Black Couple and Black Men. Why is T'Challa better for Storm? And not Luke Cage, Blade, James Rhodes, Adam Brashear, Sam Wilson,
    Jericho Drumm, Lucas Bishop, Eden Fesi?

Honestly, what Man is really better for Storm....
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-28-2019 at 01:46 PM.

Because she is the most popular Black female character and black love needs to repersent.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    baby if you read the story right after that he flies home to ororo and gives her that pipe that she been craving. I hope you are right but I dont see Coates building tchalla and ororo up to just break them up.
    Agreed.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-28-2019 at 01:39 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    Attachment 86290

NICE, can't wait to see.

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    Attachment 86290

I saw this I believe in another thread. let's hope she has a greater presence soon.

I dont see anything here that says its a possible relationship brewing.
    Brewing? It already happened and they decided to not pursue it since hes going home. But it this Storm thing dont work out, Nakia going to be getting them eggplant text.

BANNED

Because she is the most popular Black female characters and black love needs to repersent.
    I have no problem with "Black Love" being spread or supporting it. But, by your earlier statement it seems like your placing Storm in a Box where Storm is ONLY allowed or capable of Loving a Black Man. We have plenty of other Black Characters that can spread "Black Love" as well. Not just Storm.

So, why does Storm have to be With a Black Man?

That sounds like catering and appeasing to a Stereotype. "Because we don't have a Good Strong Black Couple. WE MUST make Storm/T'Challa the Pinnacle of a Black Couple in Marvel Comics". To me I don't buy that. Ok, since you wanna talk about a Black Couple and Black Men. Why is T'Challa better for Storm? And not Luke Cage, Blade, James Rhodes, Adam Brashear, Sam Wilson,
    Jericho Drumm, Bishop?

Honestly, what Man is really better for Storm....
    Its funny, that almost all the Black men you name are in relationships or been with white women.

I have no problem with "Black Love" being spread or supporting it. But, by your earlier statement it seems like your placing Storm in a Box where Storm is ONLY allowed or capable of Loving a Black Man. We have plenty of other Black Characters that can spread "Black Love" as well. Not just Storm.

So, why does Storm have to be With a Black Man?
    Please name another Black Female character on Storm's level that can repersent Black Love in comics? My point...putting Storm with a white man farther pushes the narrative that dating white men are better then black men.

This is a touchy subject...so maybe we should continue this through PMs.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-28-2019 at 01:55 PM.

BANNED

Its funny, that almost all the Black men you name are in relationships or been with white women.
    But we are talking about Storm.

And why does Storm have to be With a Black Man? I'm not denying that Storm has had her fair share of being with a White Man. The point i'm making is. You make it seem like Storm can ONLY be with a Black Man and can only stay in a relationship with a Black Man.

I simply wanted Storm to be with someone else other than T'Challa Black, White, Purple,Green, Latino i don't really care. Which is why I stated I wanted something Fresh. It's just that by what you stated that there are not any good Black Men. It's like your just limiting Storm of whom she can date.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-28-2019 at 01:57 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

NICE, can't wait to see.
    Well...technically, HiX-Man doesn't specifically say she will have a huge moment just that she's part of the big action stuff in the first issue.
    I have to say though...I love his line: "That's all anyone needs to worry about"
    Although we all know certain fans of certain characters will completely miss out on the fun because they're too busy wallowing in self-appointed misery.