Page 220 of 662 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 9921

I love the art overall. The costume, mostly I'm onboard, but I wouldn't do the green/blue/yellow coloring on the belt/shirt. A more classic red field/black 'x' belt would have been better for me, and the shirt, I'd do a white X on a black or grey field, to evoke the classic 80's punk look. I might even be okay with the blue/gold shirt if the belt x wasn't green. That really throws it.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I love the art overall. The costume, mostly I'm onboard, but I wouldn't do the green/blue/yellow coloring on the belt/shirt. A more classic red field/black 'x' belt would have been better for me, and the shirt, I'd do a white X on a black or grey field, to evoke the classic 80's punk look. I might even be okay with the blue/gold shirt if the belt x wasn't green. That really throws it.
    Yeah, I was just about to say the SAME THING.

The Green Scheme on her belt really throws off the Color Scheme of her costume.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I would have removed the X-belt entirely as it adds nothing to the overall design, when she's already wearing an X-shirt in the classic colours.
    She clearly did not adhere to Chanel's wisdom when she left home that morning to go strolling through the Serengeti.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-10-2019 at 02:01 PM.

As she may be recycling her past looks, I'm hoping we get her wearing the punk ensemble with her long hair as she did briefly at the end Fall of The Mutants into Outback Era.

I hope they don't actually put her back in a mohawk though. Shuri's Storm has been rocking all kinds of braided looks recently and I am feeling it. If we are to do a mohawk look again, I would like to see Ororo in the actual local custom, as seen by the Turkana women.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Attachment 84358

Found this on facebook. Looks great!
    Gorgeous! I am over the mohawk but like how it was done here. I actually like the costume.

Its good to see all these variants, giving me hope shes not actually sidelined at least not completely.

I could see her rocking a variety of African hairstyles like Bantu Knots and Senegalese Twists...even with her long hair.
    But I know that may be extra detail research writers and/or artists may not want to do...unless it was a Storm-centric book or story.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    I actually want her to debut earlier, this gives her more attention, and depending on the interest the character builds, that will dictate how much screen time she gets in the eventual X movie. I get the MCU formula. The fact "IF" they want to debut her so early and apart from the X-Men means they have so much interest in her unlike Fox for 20 years. Storm fans should actually be happy about this!
    I didn't quite look at it that way..so yeah that makes me happy!

Attachment 84358

Thanks for sharing.

Love this cover.
    She is not summoning anything today children,
    She's only serving.

I hope they don't actually put her back in a mohawk though. Shuri's Storm has been rocking all kinds of braided looks recently and I am feeling it. If we are to do a mohawk look again, I would like to see Ororo in the actual local custom, as seen by the Turkana women.
    Hell to the no. I dont get the obsession with the mohawk. It worked fine in the 80s as a statement and character development for her, but it hasnt worked in the modern era and hate how they keep going back to it. She looks so much better with long hair and the mohawk ruins her look

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    I actually want her to debut earlier, this gives her more attention, and depending on the interest the character builds, that will dictate how much screen time she gets in the eventual X movie. I get the MCU formula. The fact "IF" they want to debut her so early and apart from the X-Men means they have so much interest in her unlike Fox for 20 years. Storm fans should actually be happy about this!
    sugar I'm with you and I agree!!! I would love for her to appear in black panther.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Attachment 84358

this is cute but I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO over the mohawk

#nomoremohawks
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That's beautiful. I love how her Hair moves like it's alive. And I LOVE how detailed her Cheek Bones are.

And I LOVE Storm's X-Men Red Costume. I know I said it before, but i'll say it again. I LOVE IT.