Page 583 of 662 FirstFirst ... 83483533573579580581582583584585586587593633 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

burn baby burn...

I would really love to see writers play more with her temperature control beyond freezing.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I'd expect him to be alive by February. Tetu crashes the party at the end of the latest issue. Someone will probably use the opportunity to revive him.
    yes in the last issue of black panther they are at his grave or tomb:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so you wont be able to pass. I hope you enjoy seeing storm get kicked around tomorrow.
    No, i'm passing. Ah You mad about Marauders HA!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    No, i'm passing. Ah You mad about Marauders HA!!
    not mad. it falls in line with what we saw in gold so I'm not surprised to see this in gold 2.0. if you see her knocked out the entire issue thereafter dont be surprised.

BANNED

not mad. it falls in line with what we saw in gold so I'm not surprised to see this in gold 2.0. if you see her knocked out the entire issue thereafter dont be surprised.
    Bro..she got kicked it's not that big of an issue LOL.

You don't know what happened after.

Bro..she got kicked it's not that big of an issue LOL.

You don't know what happened after.
    a woman that can react fast enough to block lightning, go toe to toe with callisto who has enhanced human abilities should not be kicked by a character like that.

blocking lightning before it can strike malice down.

now why the heck would she get dropped kicked by ole dude?

BANNED

a woman that can react fast enough to block lightning, go toe to toe with callisto who has enhanced human abilities should not be kicked by a character like that.
    But your making a big deal out of something that is not......

I mean everyone gets hurt. Spider-Man has just as good reflexes and he gets kicked.

If your expecting Storm to dodge and block and counter every attack then you should probably give up. Because Storm can't do everything and seems like that's what your making it out to be. For Storm to do everything.

But your making a big deal out of something that is not......

I mean everyone gets hurt. Spider-Man has just as good reflexes and he gets kicked.

If your expecting Storm to dodge and block and counter every attack then you should probably give up. Because Storm can't do everything and seems like that's what your making it out to be. For Storm to do everything.
    I dont mind her losing. there are at least 3 other mutants there. why is she the one getting kicked while everyone else is looking badarse?

and yes i do expect her not to be job so easily considering her powerset.

BANNED

I dont mind her losing. there are at least 3 other mutants there. why is she the one getting kicked while everyone else is looking badarse?

and yes i do expect her not to be job so easily considering her powerset.
    But why does that bother you so much that she is the only one getting hurt? This is nothing new we've seen this before NOT in X-Men Gold but other things. And this has happened to other Mutants before as well.
    Also, Why can't you turn this into a positive note like maybe:
    *She's Fine after the kick
    *Storm gets Batroc back after getting kicked
    *She tanks his hit and recoils back
    I mean who knows. And if she doesn't do any of that and Storm is still conscious i'd ad that to her durability and say that Batroc failed in knocking Storm out with his kicks.

Storm is not really a Jobber like Iceman, Rachel, Archangel, Nightcrawler and a few others on MANY occasions. So, that's the least of your worries.

But why does that bother you so much that she is the only one getting hurt? This is nothing new we've seen this before NOT in X-Men Gold but other things. And this has happened to other Mutants before as well.
    Also, Why can't you turn this into a positive note like maybe:
    *She's Fine after the kick
    *Storm gets Batroc back after getting kicked
    *She tanks his hit and recoils back
    I mean who knows. And if she doesn't do any of that and Storm is still conscious i'd ad that to her durability and say that Batroc failed in knocking Storm out with his kicks.

Storm is not really a Jobber like Iceman, Rachel, Archangel, Nightcrawler and a few others on MANY occasions. So, that's the least of your worries.
    like I said I'm not bothered as this is just a continuation of gold.

let's see if iceman, kitty and or pyro are dropped kicked tomorrow.

From how she was talking to Bactroc it felt like she didn't view him as enough of a threat to BTFO him right then and there.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets off paneled afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    From how she was talking to Bactroc it felt like she didn't view him as enough of a threat to BTFO him right then and there.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets off paneled afterwards
    by the goddess I hope you are right. I'm just a bit tired of her being shown as a boss outside the franchise such as in fearless and then in the xbooks she is jobbed like a novice.

by the goddess I hope you are right. I'm just a bit tired of her being shown as a boss outside the franchise such as in fearless and then in the xbooks she is jobbed like a novice.
    I feel you.

Unfortunately I feel like that comes with the territory of having Omega lvl powers in the X-Books. Jobbing or plot device.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I feel you.

Unfortunately I feel like that comes with the territory of having Omega lvl powers in the X-Books. Jobbing or plot device.
    true very true. this is kinda why I think it woulda made more sense for the omegas to be in a book where they deal with threats that kinda align to their powerset. but I totally agree with you there.