Page 189 of 662 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    For real? How so? Because I did not catch that.

Yeah, the Space Lubber is kinda an underwhelming Villain and it's getting a bit annoying.

I actually agree with that, but don't tell Jean Fans. People Swear up and down that it's Jean. Honestly, I really don't think it is. I can argue Storm OR Nightcrawler, but Jean??? Nah.
    Don't make me regret my earlier comments lol Nah, it is all good. I think there are several characters that could be runner ups for the heart and soul of the team, but again after re-reading all of Claremont's original run I just think Storm shined like no other character.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Storm going God-mode is the only thing good in an otherwise under-whelming story. This whole Space Lubber arc has gone on for too long IMO and I'm kinda over it. I always felt the Space Lubber was an interesting threat but it could have been solved in much less issues. The Miles Morales and Ms. Marvel guest appearances in the previous issues didn't really help this story for me. I hope we get more Storm next issue at the very least.
    The Miles side story wasn't supposed to help because it was a different writer. lol.

But I thought it was better than the main story. Had more of a comic book feel to it.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Have you put your orders in? I have and you should too. There is a limited supply of this variant cover edition:

https://www.igcomicstore.com/collect...ships-09-14-19
    Hell yess!!!

I understand love and agreed this artwork is gorgeous!!!! I saw Sue's cover. I love her solo look with the dress. that was fiyah!!!
    Yeah I've been loving the covers. The problem is that Marvel is not promoting the book at all. I feel like history is repeating itself like what happened with Storm's book by Greg Pak.
    Marvel put so little promotion into that book that whenever there was discussion about the story, half of the comments were from people surprised that book existed.
    It shows how much Marvel really cares about some characters...
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Attachment 83664

Lowkey eating the girls up on this cover
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Attachment 83664

Is this the ACTUAL cover??? Because if so I’m willing to bet Storm breaks out of X-Man control again.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    LOL Funny how How Ororo, Sue and Carol all have one major thing in common........Dealing with Aliens or an Alien Race.
    I was gone that namor thomg was they were superheroes but that works too :P

kidding lol you know I gotta mess with u

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Hell yess!!!
    yaaaasss maam.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Yeah I've been loving the covers. The problem is that Marvel is not promoting the book at all. I feel like history is repeating itself like what happened with Storm's book by Greg Pak.
    Marvel put so little promotion into that book that whenever there was discussion about the story, half of the comments were from people surprised that book existed.
    It shows how much Marvel really cares about some characters...
    you know I haven't sent the book promoted at all actually. why marvel does that I have no idea. I plan on checking it out though I love sue.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Attachment 83664

gurlie!! what do we have here???
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Its sad that the most exciting thing about Storm in the X-books the past year has been her occasional appearances on covers

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its sad that the most exciting thing about Storm in the X-books the past year has been her occasional appearances on covers
    it is sad but truthfully is there any character in the xbooks their respective fans are excited to see?

also, it seems like blue is getting a lot of love lately. I wonder is there a goal to make her the premiere lady outside the xbooks or at least the female face of the xmen.

we got marvel ultimate alliance
    the fearless title
    this gorgeous variant on the 1000 marvel cover
    all the goddess stuff

is marvel gonna prop ororo up on the xsidecas Carol was on the avengers side??
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Have you put your orders in? I have and you should too. There is a limited supply of this variant cover edition:

This made my morning. This is absolutely beautiful. Going to be a wonderful addition to my she-room.

Thank you <3. This will get purchased tonight!

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

This is so gorgeous, wish I could afford it. Must be satisfied with having the picture on my computer.

BANNED

it is sad but truthfully is there any character in the xbooks their respective fans are excited to see?

also, it seems like blue is getting a lot of love lately. I wonder is there a goal to make her the premiere lady outside the xbooks or at least the female face of the xmen.

we got marvel ultimate alliance
    the fearless title
    this gorgeous variant on the 1000 marvel cover
    all the goddess stuff

is marvel gonna prop ororo up on the xsidecas Carol was on the avengers side??
    I would be surprised if that's what Marvel was going with.

But I can say this can't be just some mere coincidence that Marvel is allowing Storm to become a God and have her appear in this Fearless Comic as one of Marvel's Most prominent Heroes. THEN have her in Ultimate Alliance 3 AND to top it off get a new look and power upgrade in Marvels Future Fight.
    And(I'm guessing) she will be important in Hickmans HoX and PoX........Marvel is trying something it seems like.

I'd like to see Storm get a renewed focus across all of Marvel's platforms. But I'm not sure if Hickman is the one. We'll see I guess, but none of the released covers seem to indicate he's interested in her. She could really use a boost in the comics. I feel like I haven't really loved what was happening with her on the page since Claremont's X-Treme, barring occasional blips.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Well, Storm appearing in this "Fearless" Comic is actually a good step in the right direction. As for Hickman we will just have to see. But I agree, i'd like to see Storm appear in other comics and written well. It's almost like Marvel does not want any Mutants to mingle with other heroes except people like: Rogue and Sunspot......