Page 567 of 662 FirstFirst ... 67467517557563564565566567568569570571577617 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 9921
    BANNED

Omg I cannot believe I missed my #reeciecup’s birthday! Happy belated, my friend!

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Throwback to X-Men #198 (1985), which reinforced how even without her powers, Storm can still wonderfully soar high in her heart and soul!

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Throwback to X-Men #198 (1985), which reinforced how even without her powers, Storm can still wonderfully soar high in her heart and soul!

This just really really makes me want a CC mini for Storm next year. She needs a good strong story that resonates to help remind readers of her depth and why she inspires.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Omg I cannot believe I missed my #reeciecup’s birthday! Happy belated, my friend!
    Thanks Man I appreciate it. I really do.....

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Umm, okay. Face palm with this news. Geesh, here we go again. I really hope, for once, we can have a united Ororo and T'Challa against this kind of divisiveness instead of Storm vs. Black Panther again.

Lmao I love it! Imagine the drama we will get from it lol (however we need an author who can write relationship drama well)

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Umm, okay. Face palm with this news. Geesh, here we go again. I really hope, for once, we can have a united Ororo and T'Challa against this kind of divisiveness instead of Storm vs. Black Panther again.
    I'm not sure this is what is happening. however if the xoffices are going thos route again I will most certainly be done with the xbooks indefinitely.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

I'm not sure this is what is happening. however if the xoffices are going thos route again I will most certainly be done with the xbooks indefinitely.
    I hope you're right. But I won't find out by paying for the books. That kind of crap goes through me. I'm not paying for what could potentially be storyline that will piss me off. I'll take a wait and see approach.

more mini series about Ororo's pre-X-Men years are needed. I was apparently one of a few who actually liked the Eric Jerome Dickey mini series.

Same here. I think it's too early and I don't think Hickman would be that obvious. If anything, and hopefully Coates & Hickman are in touch with respect to BP and Storm, I would love to see Wakanda comes to Krakoa's aid the way Storm has come to Wakanda's, and for BP and Storm not allow the politics between Krakoa and the world dictate the nature of their relationship.
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 11-16-2019 at 08:33 PM.

BANNED

I think this is a REACH.

Didn’t Storm squash this by telling Nakia she is repping both Nations??? Also, none of the December and January solicitation of BP and X-Men reveal any conflict.

With that being said all of this is False to me.

I hope you're right. But I won't find out by paying for the books. That kind of crap goes through me. I'm not paying for what could potentially be storyline that will piss me off. I'll take a wait and see approach.
    exactly love I completely agree. dox storm has been a hard no for me thus far. hopefully they dont go down the horrible path of trying to undo Coates work.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Same here. I think it's too early and I don't think Hickman would be that obvious. If anything, and hopefully Coates & Hickman are in touch with respect to BP and Storm, I would love to see Wakanda comes to Krakoa's aid the way Storm has come to Wakanda's, and for BP and Storm not allow the politics between Krakoa and the world dictate the nature of their relationship.
    hello and yes please!! this I could ride for.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I think this is a REACH.

Didn’t Storm squash this by telling Nakia she is repping both Nations??? Also, none of the December and January solicitation of BP and X-Men reveal any conflict.

With that being said all of this is False to me.
    I hope you right boo because I'm over the foolishness.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    more mini series about Ororo's pre-X-Men years are needed. I was apparently one of a few who actually liked the Eric Jerome Dickey mini series.
    I thought that mini was hot garbage. thank the goddess it was retconned back to the original story line. I do like your mini series idea though.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    This just really really makes me want a CC mini for Storm next year. She needs a good strong story that resonates to help remind readers of her depth and why she inspires.
    Another Lifedeath-esque character examination would be nice. Claremont really did a lot to explore her feelings, hopes, and dreams (Uncanny X-Men #226, 1988).