Page 440 of 662 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440441442443444450490540 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Agreed. Though, the third panel does look like she making an energy field to gather the blades. So this is up for debate.
    Attachment 88254
    yea I looked at it again and now inclined to believe she created a magnetic field to attract the blades. they are all spread out into the top panel but by the bottom one they are becoming bound by the field.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    wait a minute. did she actually attract the blades or did she wind to block them?? how its drawn makes it difficult to tell.
    Agreed. Though, the third panel does look like she making an energy field to gather the blades. So this is up for debate.
    Attachment 88254
    I don't think that matters. You would be correct either way. This panel can be interpreted many ways. Wind or Magnetism.

Looking at the second panel the way the Knives are forming around this electrical ball can easily be seen as Magnetism. Vice Versa her stopping them in the first panel.

Wind or Magnetism Pick Your Poison. Your correct either way.

Adam Henderson (@SGT_KILR) asked: Is Goldballs considered an omega level mutant? He can create the balls without limit which matches your description.

Jonathan: The list of Omega Level mutants is complete and set in stone. Anyone who isn’t on the list isn’t one, and there won’t be any new Omega Level characters created for quite some time. There are way too many overcooked characters as is right now.

I'm actually glad Hickman addressed the elephant in the room.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-14-2019 at 01:17 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I don't think that matters. You would be correct either way. This panel can be interpreted many ways. Wind or Magnetism.

Looking at the second panel the way the Knives are forming around this electrical ball can easily be seen as Magnetism. Vice Versa her stopping them in the first panel.

no I was wrong in my initial assessment. it definitely appears she is creating some type of electromagnetic field to collect the blades.

BANNED

Adam Henderson (@SGT_KILR) asked: Is Goldballs considered an omega level mutant? He can create the balls without limit which matches your description.

Jonathan: The list of Omega Level mutants is complete and set in stone. Anyone who isn’t on the list isn’t one, and there won’t be any new Omega Level characters created for quite some time. There are way too many overcooked characters as is right now.

People are going to be VERY MAD........

no I was wrong in my initial assessment. it definitely appears she is creating some type of electromagnetic field to collect the blades.
    In terms of Storm blocking the Knives away. You can say she did it with Wind OR EM. Either way you'd be correct is what i'm saying.
    But as for Attracting them in one spot is definitely Magnetism.

Agreed. Though, I'm more mad i missed that.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

right how long has that panel been around and we just now realizing she can do ish like magneto??? my wig.is gone!!!

I know some fans gonna rage out now.

right how long has that panel been around and we just now realizing she can do ish like magneto??? my wig.is gone!!!
    Lol...right.

People are going to be VERY MAD........

In terms of Storm blocking the Knives away. You can say she did it with Wind OR EM. Either way you'd be correct is what i'm saying.
    But as for Attracting them in one spot is definitely Magnetism.
    yea right especially Rachel fans like wassnt she the first omega? why anyone else would be mad I dont know lol.

and I agree with your last point. the biggest take away is that she created magnetism.

BANNED

Same here.
    I've gotten use to Storm using Wind abilities I overlook feats that are POSSIBLY EM feats. Such as this one.

yea right especially Rachel fans like wassnt she the first omega? why anyone else would be mad I dont know lol.

and I agree with your last point. the biggest take away is that she created magnetism.
    Yeah.......................................Sucks to be them. LOL

In fact i'm going to say she actually did do Magnetism. I mean c'mon how is that NOT Magnetism?????

I know some fans gonna rage out now.

Lol...right.
    the only ones I can think of that would and probably should be mad are Rachel fans. other than that who else would have anything to gripe about?

Same here.
    I've gotten use to Storm using Wind abilities I overlook feats that are POSSIBLY EM feats. Such as this one.

Yeah.......................................Sucks to be them. LOL

In fact i'm going to say she actually did do Magnetism. I mean c'mon how is that NOT Magnetism?????
    I mean to be honest this shouldnt be a surprise. she has created electromagnetic blasts or fields how many times now? I just think this is the first time we have seen it used specifically to attract metal.

the only ones I can think of that would and probably should be mad are Rachel fans. other than that who else would have anything to gripe about?
    Rogue fans. The fact that Hope outranks her powerwise in the HoX Omega thread got somewhat overblown.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 10-14-2019 at 01:38 PM.

BANNED

I mean to be honest this shouldnt be a surprise. she has created electromagnetic blasts or fields how many times now? I just think this is the first time we have seen it used specifically to attract metal.
    I don't know. I have to go into my "Bank of Storm Feats" to give you that answer.

I have Storm feats for DAYS stored in my phone. But I only know so many off the top of my head.

Rogue fans. The fact that Hope outranks her powerwise in the HoX Omega was thread got somewhat overblown.
    how on earth could rogue be one???? for her to even utilize her power is contingent upon another character being there.

and hope doesnt have to touch someone to be in full faculty of their powers.