Page 36 of 662 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136536 ... LastLast

I dont read Shuri but is T'Challa missing in that series? Has Storm commenting on trying to find him?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont read Shuri but is T'Challa missing in that series? Has Storm commenting on trying to find him?
    yes she does. shuri has been actively trying to figure out where tchalla is and ororo has been trying to help.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Storm is Shuri #4. Nothing really stand out but i love the way she seems to ride lightning when battling in this book rather than flying on the wind.
    I agree.

She can sense atmospheric disruption

and

She broke a Force Field um.....YAY???? Other than that she didn't do much. She just *POOF* disappeared at the end of the book.

Looks like editorial was asleep again!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I agree.

She can sense atmospheric disruption

and

She broke a Force Field um.....YAY???? Other than that she didn't do much. She just *POOF* disappeared at the end of the book.
    yea that ending was odd but I'm glad for the little meaningful appearances she got this. I'm ready for ororo to make an appearance in black panther.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

why do u say that???

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    why do u say that???
    There's two Storms drawn in the final battle of Disassembled when Horseman Storm and regular Storm are one and the same. There should only be one. Im guessing whomever drew this thought the Horseman was an X-Man creation and editorial didnt catch that

There's two Storms drawn in the final battle of Disassembled when Horseman Storm and regular Storm are one and the same. There should only be one. Im guessing whomever drew this thought the Horseman was an X-Man creation and editorial didnt catch that
    omg u have great eyes. I'm just now seeing this lolol..... maybe one of them is a bot or they both are....

#whereistherealstorm

BANNED

Pitiful.....

I'm all for more Storm now, but that's pathetic.

Truly shows that they do not give a eff.

Lord Bryan Singer is trending on twitter due to more sexual allegations against minors smh

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Lord Bryan Singer is trending on twitter due to more sexual allegations against minors smh
    really??? that is despicable. people like r kelly and bill cosby get crucified (rightfully so) and yet this guy keeps getting work. how is that even possible?

really??? that is despicable. people like r kelly and bill cosby get crucified (rightfully so) and yet this guy keeps getting work. how is that even possible?
    yup this is the headline on twitter "In an investigation published by The Atlantic, Hollywood filmmaker Bryan Singer has been accused of sexually assaulting several minors."

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    yup this is the headline on twitter "In an investigation published by The Atlantic, Hollywood filmmaker Bryan Singer has been accused of sexually assaulting several minors."
    well hopefully this time something is done about it.

R Kelly continues to get work. Unfortunately his career hasnt tanked despite 25 years of the industry and public knowing about his pedophile ways