Page 474 of 662 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484524574 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ooh this is a good question. honestly seeing that all.elements possess electrons she should be able to control them all.
    by virtue of her ability to psionically manipulate em fields yes but are there elements she psionically controls directly ?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I think Fearless Acknowledge Storm's Godhood. Or I could be wrong. What ya'll think does this count????

The Invisible Woman says: "Most People don't argue with Literal Goddesses..."

Attachment 88633
    yea that is how thst reads to me.

also, crimz was right. ororo does read like she is from a distant planet. she doesn't know what s'mores are? lolol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I don't know about you guys, but I think Fearless Acknowledge Storm's Godhood. Or I could be wrong. What ya'll think does this count????

Attachment 88633
    it definitely does.

lit·er·al
    /ˈlidərəl,ˈlitrəl/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    adjective: literal; adjective: literal-minded

taking words in their usual or most basic sense without metaphor or allegory.
    "dreadful in its literal sense, full of dread"
    free from exaggeration or distortion.

(of a translation) representing the exact words of the original text.

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

also, crimz was right. ororo does read like she is from a distant planet. she doesn't know what s'mores are? lolol
    Well she was living in the clouds lol. I like it cause it shows she hasn't been completely americanized. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    it definitely does.

lit·er·al
    /ˈlidərəl,ˈlitrəl/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective

this definitely seems to be a new push to convey to the reader she is a real goddess. this is definitely a welcomed change.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Yeah, I thought it was fairly innocuous here, but I find writers tend to run out of room when they write Storm as if her life began when she came down from the mountain to meet Xavier. Girl was a streetwise bad ass and master thief by age 9. Give us those street smarts!

BANNED

it definitely does.

lit·er·al
    /ˈlidərəl,ˈlitrəl/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective

OK, Good Because I thought I was trippin. But that's GREAT to hear. Other Comics are now acknowledging it. Makes me happy.

Storm was EH in this issue. I mean I still enjoyed her interactions with the Children and with Carol and Sue. I'm not trippin about Smore's, but I liked it. Was ODD. But I liked.

Another Good week for Storm. Keep it up Marvel!!!!!! Next Week is crappy Panther I mean Black Panther LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    Yeah, I thought it was fairly innocuous here, but I find writers tend to run out of room when they write Storm as if her life began when she came down from the mountain to meet Xavier. Girl was a streetwise bad ass and master thief by age 9. Give us those street smarts!
    hello!!! she didnt forget all of her street smarts because she walked to Kenya and was worshipped as a goddess. and its been a long time since she was written as this untouchable goddess. this woman doesnt at all read like the one from her solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    by virtue of her ability to psionically manipulate em fields yes but are there elements she psionically controls directly ?
    well we must keep in mind she manipulates energy and natural forces that results in the direct control of the elements. so as long as there are is energy present within the elements she should be able to control them. some of the elements have higher levels of energy than others but essentially they should possess some form of energy sge can directly control.

OK, Good Because I thought I was trippin. But that's GREAT to hear. Other Comics are now acknowledging it. Makes me happy.

Storm was EH in this issue. I mean I still enjoyed her interactions with the Children and with Carol and Sue. I'm not trippin about Smore's, but I liked it. Was ODD. But I liked.

Another Good week for Storm. Keep it up Marvel!!!!!! Next Week is crappy Panther I mean Black Panther LOL.
    i liked the acknowledgment to her being a goddess but I thought her voice was off.

and you love black panther quit playing.

BANNED

and you love black panther quit playing.

Attachment 88633
    Now I want her to talk to Thor.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

this definitely seems to be a new push to convey to the reader she is a real goddess. this is definitely a welcomed change.
    yup and i am so here for it. Storm has been all over the MU and i am loving it. I feel more of her goddess angle will be used in the general MU with her mutant side being dominate to stories in the X-books.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

yup and i am so here for it. Storm has been all over the MU and i am loving it. I feel more of her goddess angle will be used in the general MU with her mutant side being dominate to stories in the X-books.
    yes!! which I'm totally fine with. I just hope the xbooks dont make an effort to contradict the stories outside their offices. thst was the one thing that irked me with guggs stories in gold.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-23-2019 at 02:35 PM.

Niffleheim

hello!!! she didnt forget all of her street smarts because she walked to Kenya and was worshipped as a goddess. and its been a long time since she was written as this untouchable goddess. this woman doesnt at all read like the one from her solo.
    In her solos she was declared insane for thinking she was a goddess when she was young. In her solo Ororo's perspective was mostly absent idk I feel like it was more about how other ppl view her than how she truly is.