Page 457 of 662 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467507557 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I don’t think Changamire disliked mutants, iirc he criticized either the X-Men or Namor/Atlantis for the flooding of the Golden City. But he never expressed any outright hatred toward mutants as a whole (and there is a difference). If anything, given what we know about his political philosophy he’d be against oppression of any kind. The other council members are so irrelevant to the plot if someone’s helping Orchis from the inside it’s probably them.
    yea I'm curious where this was stated. I actually dont see anyone in the royal family or the other council members being against mutants. I think they are aware and understand all mutants arent created equal.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I enjoyed X-Men #1. I liked the character interaction, had some good action, the family feel with the Summers clan and seeing Polaris get to some much needed panel time. I enjoyed Hickman's take on Storm. Despite the physical fatigue and being exhausted on the BS with the human extremists she had an ironclad will, determination and compassion, and that was refreshing to see. Not to mention the creative use of her abilities made sense for the story and is a nice break from lightning lass lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I enjoyed X-Men #1. I liked the character interaction, had some good action, the family feel with the Summers clan and seeing Polaris get to some much needed panel time. I enjoyed Hickman's take on Storm. Despite the physical fatigue and being exhausted on the BS with the human extremists she had an ironclad will, determination and compassion, and that was refreshing to see. Not to mention the creative use of her abilities made sense for the story and is a nice break from lightning lass lol.
    which application of her powers did you like the best?

I also liked that kept pushing even though she was near the point of not wanting to go on any further. it was a nice reminder of her strength and will.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea I'm curious where this was stated. I actually dont see anyone in the royal family or the other council members being against mutants. I think they are aware and understand all mutants arent created equal.
    We don't know who the other council members are. They were elected from their respective cities, so its pretty much up in the air.

Remember these are Coates Wakandans now. Rape Camps, institutional misogamy, and concurring five galaxies are already on the table. A little mutant genocide funding isn't a stretch.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    The only time that Black Panther has take a hard position with mutants was when Namor made the pool party in Wakanda.

He did not let Wolverine enter Wakanda but the warning was probably logical because Wakandians werent precisely happy with mutants in that moment.

Regardless, T'challa always focus the blame on Namor, who was an ass and didnt show remorse.

T'challa did kill him before Battleworld and because of the fucking secret wars, probably everything is forgiven which i really hate.
    And even then I think it’s fair to note that the ban on mutants applied to the X-Men, not Wakandan mutants who enjoy a lifestyle and acceptance on par with Krakoa itself. So yea, I don’t see any rationale for T’Challa directly supporting ORCHIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    We don't know who the other council members are. They were elected from their respective cities, so its pretty much up in the air.

Remember these are Coates Wakandans now. Rape Camps, institutional misogamy, and concurring five galaxies are already on the table. A little mutant genocide funding isn't a stretch.
    you know lolol.. you are just so shady... but that is fair nothing is beyond any particular nation. though we dont know who the councilmen are we know mutants exist within their borders so I dont think they would look to assist in the annihilation of their own citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    And even then I think it’s fair to note that the ban on mutants applied to the X-Men, not Wakandan mutants who enjoy a lifestyle and acceptance on par with Krakoa itself. So yea, I don’t see any rationale for T’Challa directly supporting ORCHIS.
    ok do you have a scan about this? I thought it was just the xmen but I wasnt for sure.

All-New Member

I'm with you on that. I'm hoping we'll get to see a bit more magnetism added to her repertoire than just that one occurrence

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Attachment 88296

Storm and Laura are not close, but they do respect each other. The Fact that Laura was willing to have a Hear to Heart conversation with Storm speaks volumes considering Laura does NOT like sharing Feelings.
    Attachment 88297
    Attachment 88298
    The same goes with Jubilee. She ONLY liked Logan, but over time her and Storm were cool. Not close, but they are cool with each other.
    During Curse of the Mutants Storm was adamant that Jubilee be saved and was willing to murder every Vamp to get her back. And wanted Jubilee to revert back to Human.
    I didn't know she can use different facets of her powers together simultaneously.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Well, she never needed clouds...
    Attachment 88299
    Total goddess

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

I give wakanda a free pass on the vibranium. For all we know it could have been stolen from Doom or any other number of places vibranium has ended up since it's been stolen over the years.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I give wakanda a free pass on the vibranium. For all we know it could have been stolen from Doom or any other number of places vibranium has ended up since it's been stolen over the years.
    It would have had to been stolen after Doomwar. Any processed before that was rendered inert.

It would have had to been stolen after Doomwar. Any processed before that was rendered inert.
    Exactly. It's a reach for anyone to link this to Wakanda unless otherwise said. Heck they could be collecting it from the ocean from when Wakanda was flooded. So many ways to get vibranium now.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Exactly. It's a reach for anyone to link this to Wakanda unless otherwise said. Heck they could be collecting it from the ocean from when Wakanda was flooded. So many ways to get vibranium now.
    Ocean? Wakanda is land locked.

Ocean? Wakanda is land locked.
    Then how did namor flood the place? maybe i'm misremembering?

I was thinkning when the water went back to where it came from it contained furniture, vibranium, people, etc.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Then how did namor flood the place? maybe i'm misremembering?

I was thinkning when the water went back to where it came from it contained furniture, vibranium, people, etc.
    There are rivers and a big lake next to the city.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

The scene where Storm watered the plant was very symbolic. Her hand just causally making rain and it being its own panel was very omnipotent like. It was very godly so to speak.