Page 356 of 662 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 9921
    Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Boy stop... there is only one man for Ororo:

T'Challa's smile is priceless. This was actually a good arc for the couple. Then Coates took BP into outer space for a year and we are now just getting to see them on panel together again.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thanks. Butteflykiss about the pic.

My biggest thing with Tchalla/Ro right now is i'm going to need just a little bit more. I was reading Shuri series again and OMG i wanted to slap storm at one point. "tchalla tchalla tchalla" BP fans definitely can't say Storm doesn't love her man. Go back and read the issues if you have them. It was like you could make a drinking game out of how much Storm mentioned missing tchalla and dude couldn't give her one full night in bed when he returned and for him it was years. lol. I'm just being petty though cause i just read through them yesterday and that really stood out. lol
    I definitely agree with you about the reunion between T'Challa and Ororo. I think Coates really missed the needed emotional beat to their reunion. I was disappointed in how he handled that scene. There was so much of a disconnect to the image of Ororo peacefully sleeping on the chest of her returned beloved and he totally NOT in the moment but in his head and light years away. I only read a couple of Shuri comics, but I was left with the impression that Ororo spent a lot of time in Wakanda during T'Challa's absence. The way she is often written, it's like the people of Wakanda still think of her, some of them, as their queen.

Boy stop... there is only one man for Ororo:

oh wow wow

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Great early outfit for Storm in Spider-Woman #38 (1981).

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    T'Challa's smile is priceless. This was actually a good arc for the couple. Then Coates took BP into outer space for a year and we are now just getting to see them on panel together again.
    it was priveless. this is a man who simply adores ororo. thats the kind of love I want for her. moreover it shows no matter adversary their love will always find a way. I expect the same for this run of black panther as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thanks. Butteflykiss about the pic.

My biggest thing with Tchalla/Ro right now is i'm going to need just a little bit more. I was reading Shuri series again and OMG i wanted to slap storm at one point. "tchalla tchalla tchalla" BP fans definitely can't say Storm doesn't love her man. Go back and read the issues if you have them. It was like you could make a drinking game out of how much Storm mentioned missing tchalla and dude couldn't give her one full night in bed when he returned and for him it was years. lol. I'm just being petty though cause i just read through them yesterday and that really stood out. lol
    you're most welcome love. I always look forward to your art.

i think if you look at these stories as self-contained i could see your annoyance but i think that readers of xbooks we forget that books within the same continuity should be cohesive and connect where appropriate. yes we got ororo being the mopey I miss tchalla in shuri but that is only one half the picture. in black panther you had a mind wiped tchalla 2000 years in the future fighting to get back to his only memory of home, which was ororo. and i love the petty lolol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    The first two pics you posted for your point clearly contradict each other. One is of Wolverine who is brash and arrogant, someone who is so unhealthily obsessed which Logan in the second scan reflects back on and apologizes for. Besides....BP and Storm are BOOOOOOOOOORING. Not every relationship has to be tumultuous with a divorce subplot happening every other subplot, but what is going on with them? I’m loving Coates’ epic but all Storm had done in that relationship is either get her back blown out or talk about how much she misses him.
    I disagree here. Logan in the first pic responded as such because he knew the aggressor was just trying to play mind games. that character tried to use the three people he most cared about to lower his guard. it had absolutely nothing to do with ororo. the second image he acknowledge that he never saw ororo because of Jean. this basically just boils down to her being an option for him because what he wanted was at the time dead. And even though he told her this, in his last dying moments he never even thought of her. That is quite different from tchalla and ororo. he at this point has never put any woman before ororo.

and what's wrong with two characters loving one another in a healthy way? are Reed and sue boring? what about Jessica and Luke cage? gambit and rogue? if you want scandal and soap operas there is always jean/scott/logan/emma/??? but I see nothing boring about the dynamics of their relationships as they try to hold on to their love even when time, distance and porebruslly nunakia are presented as obstacles to their love being able to thrive.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    You say that like it's a bad thing.
    right ?? these arent Disney characters. after time apart most humans who desire their partner sexually are going to want to get it in.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-14-2019 at 01:36 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    oh wow wow
    is that iceman posing again??? I'm confused lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

is that iceman posing again??? I'm confused lol
    Lmao don't do slipGOD that way.

I read the introduction story of the new character I mentioned. I think it's a good matchup. He's got the power and the opposites attract arrogant personality, but still has humility and courage. I think it's a good ship for Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I read the introduction story of the new character I mentioned. I think it's a good matchup. He's got the power and the opposites attract arrogant personality, but still has humility and courage. I think it's a good ship for Storm.
    I’m in the same boat here. Which means Nakia is prime to be T’Challas new flame.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

What story as you referencing? Are you saying that another writer is setting the stage for an Ororo romance that doesn't involve T'Challa? Or are you saying this is something you'd like to see played out in the pages of the X comics?

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    What story as you referencing? Are you saying that another writer is setting the stage for an Ororo romance that doesn't involve T'Challa? Or are you saying this is something you'd like to see played out in the pages of the X comics?
    I'm just fan casting a potential relationship. He is a new character in a three issue introduction story. "Prodigal Son": Fantastic Four, " ": Silver Surfer, " ": Guardians of the Galaxy.

I'm just fan casting a potential relationship. He is a new character in a three issue introduction story. "Prodigal Son": Fantastic Four, " ": Silver Surfer, " ": Guardians of the Galaxy.
    Oh, I got you. Thanks for the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Great early outfit for Storm in Spider-Woman #38 (1981).

yaaasss it's very fierce

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Lmao don't do slipGOD that way.
    lololol.

I dont see ororo being shipped with any no name characters especially considering she is with tchalla.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I’m in the same boat here. Which means Nakia is prime to be T’Challas new flame.
    yea as long as coates is writing BP I wouldnt hold my breathe waiting for nakia to be tchalla new a thing.

BANNED

yaaasss it's very fierce

lololol.

I dont see ororo being shipped with any no name characters especially considering she is with tchalla.

yea as long as coates is writing BP I wouldnt hold my breathe waiting for nakia to be tchalla new a thing.
    Isn't she his sister or something along those lines?