Page 49 of 662 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149549 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I prefer her Wakanda Forever look.
    that look was ok to me. i just like seeing her in street gear as opposed to always in her uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I like the braids as well. Its a shame that Storm is being portrayed better in the BP-verse than she is in the X-verse. Storm needs to be at the center of the X-verse instead of playing second-fiddle.

Also, how is the Cyclops Appreciation thread the most active on this board? Like where did all of the Storm fans go? I feel like the majority of the most frequent posters to this thread have been perma-banned
    This is why I appreciate her being in the black panther mythos. It seems her abilities can be explored to their fullest and beyond without the worry of overlapping abilities. I feel this is her biggest problem in the xbooks is that she is watered down to allow other characters to shine. I was actually quite surprised (and pleasantly so) that she was the only xcharacter that was able to actually do anything to x-legion alone. It's very rare that Ororo has been shown in a team setting as the biggest threat (over magneto, over jean). That is a HUGE deal and I think much of that is because of Coates finally canonizing her being a goddess.

To your last point, I don't know exactly when it happened but this website started shifting to fans of the character. I don't understand it because he is such a boring character but with that fandom growing a lot of the vocal storm fans here have been banned. Additionally, there hasn't been much of anything new to talk about related to Ororo. I'm hoping this changes at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    What is there to talk about??? We pretty much said EVERYTHING.

Do you have any topics? OR we can make up a random debate.
    We can talk about how Ororo is seemingly being made weak by Nathan because she is one of the biggest threats to his utopia. I think that is pretty cool. Also, we can talk about Cyclops basically acknowledging that he should have never led the Xmen which means Ororo is the Xmen's greatest leader aside from Xavier. There are a couple of new things to discuss.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Also, we can talk about Cyclops basically acknowledging that he should have never led the Xmen which means Ororo is the Xmen's greatest leader aside from Xavier. There are a couple of new things to discuss.

We can talk about how Ororo is seemingly being made weak by Nathan because she is one of the biggest threats to his utopia. I think that is pretty cool.
    I wanna know what Magneto and Storm are arguing about???

I wanna know what Magneto and Storm are arguing about???
    oh I don't care. they probably arguing over who gets to wash nates underwear or something. besids unless its confirmed these arent 616 characters.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Storm is in Ultimate Alliance 3

Wish this came on Xbox. Guess I'll let it come out and see how it is before I invest in it or a switch. My nephew got a switch for Christmas and I'm not really feeling it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Wish this came on Xbox. Guess I'll let it come out and see how it is before I invest in it or a switch. My nephew got a switch for Christmas and I'm not really feeling it.
    I agree. I don’t like the switch. It doesn’t fascinate me. The design (IMO) is crap.

oh I don't care. they probably arguing over who gets to wash nates underwear or something. besids unless its confirmed these arent 616 characters.

Y’know what. Take yourself outside. It’s time me and you had a little scrap.

I think Magneto and Storm are arguing about which of them gets the tickets to go to Disneyland.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 02-15-2019 at 05:01 PM.

I agree. I don’t like the switch. It doesn’t fascinate me. The design (IMO) is crap.

I think Magneto and Storm are arguing about which of them gets the tickets to go to Disneyland.
    what I do like about the switch is that its portable. I can play it like a regular video game console or I can travel and play it like a hand held device. it's compact and doesnt take a lot space and no need for CD it runs off a sd card. it's pretty ingenious.

of all the horsemen she and magneto seem to come off as the most devoted to Nate. I'm not sure if this blind devotion leads to conflict down the line.

and to your scrap comment:

and to your scrap comment:

So is this gonna be on pay-per-view or what???

So is this gonna be on pay-per-view or what???
    nah just a hbo special this go round from what management said.

nah just a hbo special this go round from what management said.
    ahh.... oh well...

Anyway, my sister said the portability is why she got my nephew the switch. From what little bit he let me mess with it, it just didn't vibe with me as something I wanted. But maybe UA will change all that for me.

ahh.... oh well...

Anyway, my sister said the portability is why she got my nephew the switch. From what little bit he let me mess with it, it just didn't vibe with me as something I wanted. But maybe UA will change all that for me.
    it works super nicely for if you travel or on the go a lot. I'm getting ua but from the trailer I'm not impressed at all. maybe they can try again tith another xmen legends game.

I came across this and love moments like this. wish there were more like these where we get to see her let her hair down:

I'm actually mad the other X-men get to take a trip to Asgard, while Storm is stuck in Pleasantville.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I came across this and love moments like this. wish there were more like these where we get to see her let her hair down:

Is he still dead in the comics? Also, when did he and Storm become such good friends that she would feel so compelled to visit Philly out of respect/love for him?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Is he still dead in the comics? Also, when did he and Storm become such good friends that she would feel so compelled to visit Philly out of respect/love for him?
    All Black Heroes know each other...MLK Day is a major get together in Marvel. lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I'm actually mad the other X-men get to take a trip to Asgard, while Storm is stuck in Pleasantville.

ehhh the further she stays away from asgard the less chance of that horrible hammer coming back

yes I think he is still dead to my knowledge. and I have no idea. outside of woods xmen I dont recall them having that much interaction