Page 294 of 375 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 5623
  1. #4396
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,225

    Default

    vote for storm please:


    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...89069041141701

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    You can tell that barely any thought went into this CBR article lol. Though Iím glad its being touched on.



    Been good. Enjoying HoX & PoX to a degree, but Iím like....where/when is Storm going to make an appearance? The set-up is starting to drag for me.



    Much better
    lolol I've actually enjoyed hox and pox. I've like hox better than pox. glad to hear all is well on your end.

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Never mind. I found some Storm News.

    Fearless #2:
    Attachment 85839
    your image is small. hard to see lovely.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  2. #4397
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Red is my least favorite color so I'd be ok if she'd never rock it. Now, my love for her X-Men Red costume notwithstanding, I will admit that I am growing a little tired of her in black. There are so many other colors.
    I agree. I've long thought that Storm's eyes should turn other colors than white when she uses her powers. Imagine her eyes matching the color of the clouds that she's conjuring? We've seen her create some really pretty colors in the sky. Lol it's not like it would be too far off base. I've seen her eyes go very light blue, light green and sometimes artists even give her a slight twinge of light orange/pink. I think it's time she's had a costume that matches the cloud formation around her as well. I think it would be very pretty and many fans will get the opportunity to see her in their favorite color scheme. We just need to agree on a bombass costume design. I'd be fine with the return of the glorious battle dress.

  3. #4398
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Any Storm news? Or something??

    Never mind. I found some Storm News.

    Fearless #2:
    Attachment 85839
    I don't really like the vibe Storm gives off here. I'd like to believe that Storm would show up anywhere there are little black girls and boys that admire and look up to her.



    These were lowkey some of the best moments in her solo.

  4. #4399
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I agree. I've long thought that Storm's eyes should turn other colors than white when she uses her powers. Imagine her eyes matching the color of the clouds that she's conjuring? We've seen her create some really pretty colors in the sky. Lol it's not like it would be too far off base. I've seen her eyes go very light blue, light green and sometimes artists even give her a slight twinge of light orange/pink. I think it's time she's had a costume that matches the cloud formation around her as well. I think it would be very pretty and many fans will get the opportunity to see her in their favorite color scheme. We just need to agree on a bombass costume design. I'd be fine with the return of the glorious battle dress.

    oooh that is a great idea though we do get a semblance of the clouds with her blue eyes and white hair.

    Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I don't really like the vibe Storm gives off here. I'd like to believe that Storm would show up anywhere there are little black girls and boys that admire and look up to her.



    These were lowkey some of the best moments in her solo.
    I agree. that exchange made me cringe a little. Even if she were busy I dont think she should have communicated that to the entire camp, as if they are not important.

    Ororo would make an effort for her students and non-students alike to be an inspiration.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  5. #4400
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,225

    Default

    Casting is apparently happening for Storm to be in Black Panther 2, rumors albeit but we know what happened with the rumors of the fox/Disney merger:


    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-16-2019 at 01:36 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  6. #4401
    Extraordinary Member Crimz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,265

    Default

    Preview for Fearless #2 is out:

    https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUN190956?Prevue=1


    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Casting is apparently happening for Storm to be in Black Panther 2, rumors albeit but we know what happened with the rumors of the fox/Disney merger:


    CBC is not reputable at all. They just run with whatever headline gets them the most views.
    Get issue 1 of the INVISIBLE WOMAN mini OUT NOW!


    Also check out : The Invisible Woman Appreciation thread!

  7. #4402
    Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    919

    Default

    C9FAB9EC-AD90-436C-9859-1AF4E164556C.jpg you cannot tell me they can’t give Storm a nice wig this time around. Look how ama big her white hair looks and the blue eyes. This is what I want for Storm In the MCU.

  8. #4403

    Default

    I can't wait for Storm in Black Panther 2. I'm more of a Black Panther fan and I don't care what these anti-Storm Black Panther fans say.


    As a Black Panther fan Storm/her fans are welcome to leave the X-Men warzone and come back to the heavily fortified Black Panther palace. Hopefully this movie saves her character in the comics and overrides the X-writers authority over her.

  9. #4404
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    C9FAB9EC-AD90-436C-9859-1AF4E164556C.jpg you cannot tell me they can’t give Storm a nice wig this time around. Look how ama big her white hair looks and the blue eyes. This is what I want for Storm In the MCU.
    that hair is fabulous. I'm sure mcu will get the wig right. I'm not worried.

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Guardian of Good View Post
    I can't wait for Storm in Black Panther 2. I'm more of a Black Panther fan and I don't care what these anti-Storm Black Panther fans say.


    As a Black Panther fan Storm/her fans are welcome to leave the X-Men warzone and come back to the heavily fortified Black Panther palace. Hopefully this movie saves her character in the comics and overrides the X-writers authority over her.
    yaaaasssssss this post is everything and I completely agree!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  10. #4405
    Spectacular Member sugarfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    146

    Default

    I hope MCU will give her hair justice that it will cause a huge impact on pop culture and everyone will be dying for the Storm hair.

  11. #4406
    U Got Me Str8 Trippin Boo nj06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I could also go for something blueish.
    Blue, black, or white/gray work for me. Yellow and red can be used as an occasional accent or highlight.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

  12. #4407
    U Got Me Str8 Trippin Boo nj06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I don't really like the vibe Storm gives off here. I'd like to believe that Storm would show up anywhere there are little black girls and boys that admire and look up to her.



    These were lowkey some of the best moments in her solo.
    I agree. I loved seeing Storm being among and assisting black folks throughout the world. Her solo series by Pak really captured her humanity in some of the best ways.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

  13. #4408
    U Got Me Str8 Trippin Boo nj06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    Does anyone have the scan of when Storm used an EMP blast against the Skrull warship during the Black Panther series by Hudlin? I believe it was during the time she and Black Panther were members of the Fantastic Four, shortly after Civil War. The Thing and Human Torch I think were in the comic as well.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

  14. #4409
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    325

    Default


  15. #4410
    U Got Me Str8 Trippin Boo nj06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Thanks! I've been looking for this for some time.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •