Page 191 of 662 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 9921

Today Preview Flashback

Last edited by juan678; 06-22-2019 at 04:24 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    find me an xbook where she was not on cover but then turned out to have a prominent role in the issue and I will recant my statement.

you better preach! some people cant handle the truth
    She wasn’t on X-Men Red when they first came out. Your statement is still false regardless. Just because you don’t see them in a cover doesn’t mean they won’t be there. Covers are always misleading.

Storm barely did anything in X-Men:Red.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    We got a nice big feat out of that so I beg to differ on that. But it Doesn’t matter if she did or didn’t do anything. The point still stands. She wasn’t featured as one of them main roster as per the initial cover showed us. And she ended being apart of the team anyway.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 06-22-2019 at 09:36 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I LOVE that full-body panel of Talisman!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

this art is gorgeous!!! we were having a discussion here about ororo not truly accepting the power within her and this scan confirms that Ororo has not embraced it. It seems like she is going to play a pivotal part in bringing tchalla home.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I LOVE that full-body panel of Talisman!
    Yeah, that art make her look really good.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    She wasn’t on X-Men Red when they first came out. Your statement is still false regardless. Just because you don’t see them in a cover doesn’t mean they won’t be there. Covers are always misleading.
    I agree with u covers generally now are misleading but I dont get the sense they will be for hickmans book but time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    agreed lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

this art is gorgeous!!! we were having a discussion here about ororo not truly accepting the power within her and this scan confirms that Ororo has not embraced it. It seems like she is going to play a pivotal part in bringing tchalla home.
    I just want Storm to do one incredible space feat, like huge lightning or solar winds to take out space ships possibly following T'Challa's.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I just want Storm to do one incredible space feat, like huge lightning or solar winds to take out space ships possibly following T'Challa's.
    omg Chile if she does something like this I would flip my wig. I've been hoping to see something like that and with tchalla being in space it could very well happen.

here's the following page:

she like please enough with the God stuff already lol. sounds like some of the stuff I've seen on cbr and by guggs. coates is about to reveal to her you cant dent what you are. period.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-22-2019 at 12:54 PM.

she like please enough with the God stuff already lol. sounds like some of the stuff I've seen on cbr and by guggs. coates is about to reveal to her you cant dent what you are. period.
    I need this to lead to something amazing.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member

Man Coates has been putting in work with Storm this is the most attention shes gotten in years! And the X-books REFUSE to acknowledge this. It's so frustrating. The best I csn hope for is Hickman acknowledging this element he wrote a pretty good T'challa and even went as far to show that Ororo and him were still on good terms.

The art is indeed amazing I love how vulnerable, majestic, and regal Storm looks. I really need to catch up on my BP issues.