Page 85 of 662 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185585 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    The Disney Fox deal is reportedly closing on the 20th so hopefully with that we get better X-men and Storm focus. BP’s success sends a message that Storm needs better treatment in the comics and movies.
    The sooner this Fox-men franchise comes to an end the better. Its been long overdue.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    The sooner this Fox-men franchise comes to an end the better. Its been long overdue.
    it sure as hell has been.long over dur. I'm hoping that the this iteration of xmen after the reboot will start with the original 05 with ororo making a cameo in black panther followed by a solo where the movie ends with her joining the xmen. I would love something like this.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

angela looking amazing at 60.

would have loved to seen her version of storm.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

One more day! Woooooooooo chileeeeee
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

nvm.............
    Last edited by Celestial; 03-18-2019 at 12:45 PM.

I also hope we get a decent costume for Storm in the MCU movies.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    One more day! Woooooooooo chileeeeee
    right?? I cant wait!!!

nvm.............
    what was you gone say?

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I also hope we get a decent costume for Storm in the MCU movies.

i really would love to see her portrayed as a naked or semi naked goddess with her transitioning to the wakanda inspired costume that circulated on the internet? it needs to be functional though to allow her the ability to fight h2h without it looking to bulky.

I was going to say the deal is at midnight tonight but it’s actually midnight tomorrow. Lol. Either way I can’t wait!
    I don’t think they’ll allow nudeness in an MCU movie. Hulks butt is the most we’re ever going to see.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    angela looking amazing at 60.

would have loved to seen her version of storm.
    She really does have the cheekbones and eyes for Ororo. I just don't think the studio/scripts/directors really had a proper Storm in them, even if they had gotten her on the cast.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I was going to say the deal is at midnight tonight but it’s actually midnight tomorrow. Lol. Either way I can’t wait!
    I don’t think they’ll allow nudeness in an MCU movie. Hulks butt is the most we’re ever going to see.
    lolol you are really anxious I see lol yea it's the 20th so we are not quite there but almost there.

and you dont think they would showcase her even like this?:

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    She really does have the cheekbones and eyes for Ororo. I just don't think the studio/scripts/directors really had a proper Storm in them, even if they had gotten her on the cast.
    yea halle had to fight for the little she got in x3. angela can act her a$$ off but I dont think any type of acting (even as good as angela) could have saved the mess that fox released.

have you guys seen this??? this poll.should demonstrate just how the marvel has done a great job using the movies to promote their characters while fox has done a great disservice to its characters not named wolverine. storm loss to captain marvel:

https://mobile.twitter.com/CNET/stat...0%2Fframe.html

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    She looks great, I really can't imagine anyone else as Storm. I felt like they were teasing us with that white wig in Black Panther

maybe will we get a long overdue xmen cartoon soon. the era of darkness is almost over.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

have you guys seen this??? this poll.should demonstrate just how the marvel has done a great job using the movies to promote their characters while fox has done a great disservice to its characters not named wolverine. storm loss to captain marvel:

https://mobile.twitter.com/CNET/stat...0%2Fframe.html
    Jean Grey, Dark Phoenix, and Mystique are in the final four with Captain Marvel though. So that’s not the poll you want to use to back up your claim.

And Captain Marvel beating Black Widow and Scarlet Witch? I’m surprised because Carol was a poorly developed character in her own movie. Votes seem to be based on female power fantasies.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 03-19-2019 at 03:09 AM.

I'm not sure but are referring to this instance where she said she that's not how her powers worked:

or this one:

The instance where you mentioned shut down the ship I'm sure you are referring to this:

If you are referring to the first scan and it being contradictory it's an easy explanation. A lot of writers simply dont understand how her powers work. This writer in particular told me Claremont retconned her having the ability to see energy and manipulate it. This isnt true as she was able to track the vindicator energy trail early on on Uncanny. Bottom line: inconsistencies in this regard are due to writers lack of knowledge on the characters.

If you are referring to the second image I would argue ororos understanding of her power and its usage has grown hence why she wasnt able to do it then but later was shown able to do so. Bottom line here is her awareness has expanded resulting in her being able to execute feats she once couldnt or needed assistance to perform (see her synapses feat against hulk with cable vs. when she fought sinister alone).
    Yes thank you. I was referring to these scans. They were such contradictions, but yeah, it's a problem with having multiple writers writing a character. But it also contributes to the fact that a lot of writers just don't make an effort to research about her, which pisses me off. "You have ONE job."