Page 352 of 662 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 9921
    BANNED
    Last edited by terrancejameson; 09-09-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    b!tch!!! Chile wtf is this is this real???

Attachment 86791
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ummm someone Marvel needs to hire ASAP! GORGEOUS covers.

I think they are fan commissions vs the real deal.He draws Ororo (and Shuri) beautifully.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post

I think they are fan commissions vs the real deal.He draws Ororo (and Shuri) beautifully.
    aww ok boo!!! I'm going back to work now lolol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post

The artist is marcus williams he posts a lot of Storm stuff on face book and creates little stories to go with the images. He just did a royal one with Ororo and a disney princess. He also did one where if Storm and BP had children a boy and a girl. He has done ALOT of Storm art all just as amazing or more.

His website. http://marcusthevisual.com/
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-09-2019 at 03:09 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

So Storm and Shuri. Interesting if this isn't some fanart. Honestly, since T'Challa and Ororo married under Hudlin's pen and he created the character of Shuri, I've wanted a Triumvirate comic that would equally explore Ororo, T'Challa, and Shuri, working solo, in pairs, together, whatever, but telling stories of the trio not found in BP or X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes to the lset part. when the editor said they were not the editor for maurauders my mood :

My thoughts as soon as I read that.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Mine too except i was thinking "Why the f#(# am I here." lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Lol. I guess for the artwork
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

lol shady boots.

Lol. I guess for the artwork
    nah I coulda gone without that me personally.

I mean for real though lolol I dont u understand why u providing any commentary when that's the main book she is supposed to be on but whatever lol.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I wouldnt read too much into that bc its not limited to Storm. JDW and the X-Mondays in general are always evasive and rarely answer any questions directly. They are mainly good for unseen art footage, not actual content from the interviewees
    Exactatiously!
    I've skimmed though those articles and they all have been collosal wastes of time...Everytime.
    Not even the art teases are interesting as they are mostly not contextualised.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-09-2019 at 05:01 PM.

The artist is marcus williams he posts a lot of Storm stuff on face book and creates little stories to go with the images. He just did a royal one with Ororo and a disney princess. He also did one where if Storm and BP had children a boy and a girl. He has done ALOT of Storm art all just as amazing or more.

His website. http://marcusthevisual.com/
    Thanks. I checked him out. He is a very good artist. Here’s to hoping one day we see him on an X or BP book that includes Storm.

what are you guy's thoughts on her ability to be affected by the elements? do you think she immune or resistant? why?

what are you guy's thoughts on her ability to be affected by the elements? do you think she immune or resistant? why?
    At this point in her career .. she should be largely immune. Overtime her resistance should be developing into immunity. No more being stunned by tasers. Hell, we kinda got her tanking lightning bolts from Mimic 27 without a SCRATCH
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

I think she is immmune to naturally occuring elements once she is attune to the planet like earth for example. But an attack from someone who can produce fire will proably hurt her as it's instantenous and her body doesn't have a chance to adjust to unnatural elements.

One thing i've always wondered though and claremont played with it a bit on other planets and dimensions but how does the weather affect Storm is what i would love to see explored. Like for instance on a calm sunny day is she unusually chill like she just smoked some good weed or if a hurricane Dorian hits is she more angsty/ riled up for a fight. We know her emotions affect the weather but i think it happens both ways if she isn't careful.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.