Page 37 of 662 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137537 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    R Kelly continues to get work. Unfortunately his career hasnt tanked despite 25 years of the industry and public knowing about his pedophile ways
    It's simple with Kelly.....they just can't afford to lose him that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    really??? that is despicable. people like r kelly and bill cosby get crucified (rightfully so) and yet this guy keeps getting work. how is that even possible?
    I can only hope this costs Bohemian Rapsody from winning oscars. But I’m not holding my breath.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

So Storm was crap in Gold along with everyone else if I'm not mistaken? That seems to be the general consensus from what I've been hearing. And current Uncanny has been lackluster but not awful like Gold. Lackluster or awful seems to be how its been for a long time now and that's why I've been drifting in and out of the fandom. Except for a few bright spots I haven't been happy in years.

Jim Lee has always been a bit hit or miss with me. But I always liked this Storm piece he did.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I can only hope this costs Bohemian Rapsody from winning oscars. But I’m not holding my breath.
    I saw it not knowing Bryan Singer was involved. It was enjoyable and the cast did a tremendous job and the music was, of course, awesome. I'm just sad this creep had to be the one to bring it to us.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 01-24-2019 at 12:05 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

R Kelly continues to get work. Unfortunately his career hasnt tanked despite 25 years of the industry and public knowing about his pedophile ways
    he is currently facing backlash from the allegations of pedophilia which he has denied. I havent seen any type of backlash of singer on any level save comments on twitter.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    its further proof of my point. where is the rebuke of this man's actions?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

he is currently facing backlash from the allegations of pedophilia which he has denied. I havent seen any type of backlash of singer on any level save comments on twitter.
    Singer knows where a lot of bodies are buried. If he goes down, he's taking some folks with him. Hence why it seems he's skating through.

He's been facing allegations for about 25 years now and his career flourished throughout all of it. He's getting more heat on him bc of Me2 but he is still performing concerts and making money as a singer. He still has a legion of fans that support him despite all thats been revealed. I really dont feel like his career has suffered

He's been facing allegations for about 25 years now and his career flourished throughout all of it. He's getting more heat on him bc of Me2 but he is still performing concerts and making money as a singer. He still has a legion of fans that support him despite all thats been revealed. I really dont feel like his career has suffered
    if hasnt suffered leading up to this moment it certainly has now. his record label dropped him, some radio stations are not playing his music, etc. he is starting to feel the heat. can the same be said of singer?

if hasnt suffered leading up to this moment it certainly has now. his record label dropped him, some radio stations are not playing his music, etc. he is starting to feel the heat. can the same be said of singer?
    Thats two different things. The comment was about Singer continuing to get work. R. Kelly continues to get work. Radio stations not playing his music doesnt really affect him as he isnt making new music and doesnt need the promotion. Streaming services cutting down on featuring him doesnt affect him much as he doesnt own his music and isnt making much from that. R. Kelly is an older man in the business past his prime. He's not making new music so the industry cant really affect him much. Most of an artist's money comes from touring and appearances which he is still doing. Trust me, he's doing good

I guess that's why Storm shaves her hair here... black women with white hair are a dime a dozen in the Age of X-Man.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I guess that's why Storm shaves her hair here... black women with white hair are a dime a dozen in the Age of X-Man.
    Lol, the old woman is making a mini tornado, maybe she's storms mother here

Thats two different things. The comment was about Singer continuing to get work. R. Kelly continues to get work. Radio stations not playing his music doesnt really affect him as he isnt making new music and doesnt need the promotion. Streaming services cutting down on featuring him doesnt affect him much as he doesnt own his music and isnt making much from that. R. Kelly is an older man in the business past his prime. He's not making new music so the industry cant really affect him much. Most of an artist's money comes from touring and appearances which he is still doing. Trust me, he's doing good
    R. Kelly isn't getting work anymore. Venues are refusing to let him do shows and music labels have been dropping him.

What kind of role do you want/expect Storm to have in AoXm?

Nate was concerned about human impact on the environment so this AU will likely be an environmental paradise. That's probably why Nature Girl made the A-team. Storm could be largely responsible for the environmentalism but I wonder where she will go from there.