Page 125 of 662 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225625 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Great minds think alike.

I didn't think they would get an issue each, that would be great if so.
    yes they certainly do. july seems like it will be a good month for the iw!!

and let's wait and see. they may all get an issue devoted to each them. goddess I hope so. the only thing is I would like some interaction between each of the ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Nice! Looking forward to hopefully a wonderful teamup.
    indeed. I am as well.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Now if we can get a Elektra&Storm series going I would be fulfilled

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Hadari Yao Sighting....

FEARLESS #1 (OF 3)
    SEANAN MCGUIRE, LEAH WILLIAMS & MORE (W) • CLAIRE ROE & MORE (A) COVER BY YASMINE PUTRI
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY JENNY FRISON
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE FIERCEST LADIES OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE – ON AND OFF THE PAGE!
    Straight off her silver-screen debut, Captain Marvel takes the world by storm! And speaking of the weather, Storm of the X-Men faces a problem only a goddess could solve. Add the Invisible Woman, and you’ve got an unstoppable trio in a story by Hugo-nominated novelist and SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST-SPIDER writer Seanan McGuire! Then, Leah Williams takes us back to the golden days of romance with Millie the Model! Plus: Get your dose of herstory with profiles on classic and contemporary creators!
    Wonderful. Good to see her in something outside the X-Verse.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Always is.
    Especially when its not Mutant related.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Now if we can get a Elektra&Storm series going I would be fulfilled
    that's an interesting pairing. how do u think these two would cross paths?

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Always is.
    Especially when its not Mutant related.
    you betta say that. I would love to see her explore how race impacts her day to day life. it was one of the many things I appreciated about the gifted that they did to a small degree look at how racism and the hate for mutantkind related.

yes boo indeed. it's time for her associations and influence to reach beyond the xworld kinda like wolverine without the feeling of oversaturation.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

This guy right here...! (The caption is a bit of a stretch, but I'm still here for it!)
    he explained the idea of adaptations perfectly. it's a shame but also a blessing. had the foxmen movies understood what he mentioned here I would have been saddened by the news of a merger.

yes boo indeed. it's time for her associations and influence to reach beyond the xworld kinda like wolverine without the feeling of oversaturation.
    Honestly all the X-Men could use a break from the X-Verse lol.

I'm just excited to see two of my fave marvel ladies, Sue Storm and Ororo in a book together, plus added extra bonus is the Invisible Woman solo coming out.

Hadari Yao Sighting....

FEARLESS #1 (OF 3)
    SEANAN MCGUIRE, LEAH WILLIAMS & MORE (W) • CLAIRE ROE & MORE (A) COVER BY YASMINE PUTRI
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY JENNY FRISON
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE FIERCEST LADIES OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE – ON AND OFF THE PAGE!
    Straight off her silver-screen debut, Captain Marvel takes the world by storm! And speaking of the weather, Storm of the X-Men faces a problem only a goddess could solve. Add the Invisible Woman, and you’ve got an unstoppable trio in a story by Hugo-nominated novelist and SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST-SPIDER writer Seanan McGuire! Then, Leah Williams takes us back to the golden days of romance with Millie the Model! Plus: Get your dose of herstory with profiles on classic and contemporary creators!
    As William Shakespeare once said, WIG!
    When does this come out?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

yes they certainly do. july seems like it will be a good month for the iw!!

and let's wait and see. they may all get an issue devoted to each them. goddess I hope so. the only thing is I would like some interaction between each of the ladies.

It may be pipe dream, but it would be cool if they treated them as the Marvel trinity. Each representing their 3 most important teams.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    When does this come out?
    July 10th
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Storm teaming with Sue and Carol is interesting. I like that they each represent the 3 major teams of Marvel. Although I think it's clear that Storm is the best leader of them all
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Storm teaming with Sue and Carol is interesting. I like that they each represent the 3 major teams of Marvel. Although I think it's clear that Storm is the best leader of them all

and also most powerful

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    When does this come out?
    you a mess lolol

Agreed. Storm is so versatile as a character that it's a shame that Marvel does not utilize her more. I always like seeing her taking on threats outside the X-verse. I always wanted to see Storm vs. Red Skull. She would demolish him in a straight up fight of course, but, she is the embodiment of everything he hates. I feel like from an ideological perspective the two of them would be on opposite ends of the spectrum. It would be nice to have a story of Storm traveling the world taking down and undermining Red's criminal empire/network.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Agreed. Storm is so versatile as a character that it's a shame that Marvel does not utilize her more. I always like seeing her taking on threats outside the X-verse. I always wanted to see Storm vs. Red Skull. She would demolish him in a straight up fight of course, but, she is the embodiment of everything he hates. I feel like from an ideological perspective the two of them would be on opposite ends of the spectrum. It would be nice to have a story of Storm traveling the world taking down and undermining Red's criminal empire/network.

that image of storm is gorg!

your post about her being a versatile character had me thinking about something. who knows where this will go but there is a glimmer of hope that we will see her reach beyond the xmen explored based upon the newest solicit for fearless. its stated she will face a problem only a goddess could solve. one, I think it's great news the aspect of her divinity is going beyond just the black panther mythos and two, this may potentially open up some new rogues to face. I'm not sure about red skull, though your point is interesting I never considered him, but I like the prospect of a completely new rogue being introduced that would be a nice counter to this new development of hers.

Incredible Member

Some old french Storm covers:

"The Queen of the Morlocks"
    Attachment 81554

A better rendition to "Farewell, Storm.".
    Attachment 81555

Punk Storm!
    Attachment 81556

You can find more rare french covers by the late Jean Frisano on my dedicated thread:https://community.cbr.com/showthread...h-cover-artist