Page 126 of 662 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226626 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Agreed. Storm is so versatile as a character that it's a shame that Marvel does not utilize her more. I always like seeing her taking on threats outside the X-verse. I always wanted to see Storm vs. Red Skull. She would demolish him in a straight up fight of course, but, she is the embodiment of everything he hates. I feel like from an ideological perspective the two of them would be on opposite ends of the spectrum. It would be nice to have a story of Storm traveling the world taking down and undermining Red's criminal empire/network.

Storm inter acting with the rest of the Marvel U would be great.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Some old french Storm covers:

"The Queen of the Morlocks"
    Attachment 81554

A better rendition to "Farewell, Storm.".
    Attachment 81555

Punk Storm!
    Attachment 81556

You can find more rare french covers by the late Jean Frisano on my dedicated thread:https://community.cbr.com/showthread...h-cover-artist

oh these are really nice thank you so much for sharing!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh these are really nice thank you so much for sharing!!!
    It's nothing, Storm (Tornade in french) has always been gorgeous when painted by Frisano!

A few more:
    Attachment 81558

Thorm!
    Attachment 81559

Attachment 81560

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Storm inter acting with the rest of the Marvel U would be great.
    I agree and I think it needs to be done on a more regular basis. I really want Storm to interact with heroes and characters outside the X-verse. And that goes for the villains outside the X-verse as well. Another villain I would like to see Storm contend with is Black Swan:

She's cosmic which is nice for Storm. Also, she has this fascination with death which goes against Storm's passion for life quite nicely.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Goddess Mode Storm Vs. A cosmic foe, sign me up.

I think we all,want to see her outside the X-verse for a change because her growth is stifled within the X-Verse. I love that shes included in the BP mythos but that shouldn't be the only place she shows up. I cant wait until the book with her, Sue and Carol and hope it does well enough that Marvel sees a continuation of it or something similar.

Ive been out of the loop the past couple of weeks trying to finish this class but, am i correct to assume that because the book coming out in July references her as being a goddess that its now canon?

BANNED

OK!!!!!

I’m back what have i missed????

Hadari Yao Sighting....

FEARLESS #1 (OF 3)
    SEANAN MCGUIRE, LEAH WILLIAMS & MORE (W) • CLAIRE ROE & MORE (A) COVER BY YASMINE PUTRI
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY JENNY FRISON
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE FIERCEST LADIES OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE – ON AND OFF THE PAGE!
    Straight off her silver-screen debut, Captain Marvel takes the world by storm! And speaking of the weather, Storm of the X-Men faces a problem only a goddess could solve. Add the Invisible Woman, and you’ve got an unstoppable trio in a story by Hugo-nominated novelist and SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST-SPIDER writer Seanan McGuire! Then, Leah Williams takes us back to the golden days of romance with Millie the Model! Plus: Get your dose of herstory with profiles on classic and contemporary creators!

What!?!? Trickery is this!!!!!!
    Carol, Ororo and Sue teaming up??? Look at you Marvel!!! Your learning. About God Damn Time.
    And by the description of this Storm is gonna go into her Goddess Mode I’m definitely calling it. Wow this is very very good. If this takes off?? Storm can finally and FULLY branch away from the X-Men.

If you think about it these 3 ladies are among the most powerful females in Marvel really. And what I love most Carol and Sue are Great Friends with Ororo. I hope Carol calls in Storm more often.

Wonderful, I’m looking forward to this.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 04-24-2019 at 09:44 AM.

I agree and I think it needs to be done on a more regular basis. I really want Storm to interact with heroes and characters outside the X-verse. And that goes for the villains outside the X-verse as well. Another villain I would like to see Storm contend with is Black Swan:

She's cosmic which is nice for Storm. Also, she has this fascination with death which goes against Storm's passion for life quite nicely.
    Yes sir. I co-sign to see Black swan as a villian for Storm.

I've been in and out of comics since the whole Alternative Unicerse stuff started. So i could have missed it....but did the Storm conversation with Magneto happen?

It's nothing, Storm (Tornade in french) has always been gorgeous when painted by Frisano!

A few more:
    Attachment 81558

Thorm!
    Attachment 81559

Attachment 81560
    these are so lovely. it really makes me miss the old clarenont stories. they were so good.

what abilities did she have? and she wasnt killed?

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    I think we all,want to see her outside the X-verse for a change because her growth is stifled within the X-Verse. I love that shes included in the BP mythos but that shouldn't be the only place she shows up. I cant wait until the book with her, Sue and Carol and hope it does well enough that Marvel sees a continuation of it or something similar.

Ive been out of the loop the past couple of weeks trying to finish this class but, am i correct to assume that because the book coming out in July references her as being a goddess that its now canon?

well its definitely canon my love even if it wasnt canon. shes bern officially called or referenced as a true goddess on at least 4 books with one being an xbook:

1. issues 15 and 172 of black panther (2016)
    2. issue 3 of black panther (2018)
    3. issue 2 of shuri
    4. issue 10 of uncanny xmen (2019)

that said, I do believe this july issue is referring to her as an actual goddess but we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    OK!!!!!

I’m back what have i missed????

What!?!? Trickery is this!!!!!!
    Carol, Ororo and Sue teaming up??? Look at you Marvel!!! Your learning. About God Damn Time.
    And by the description of this Storm is gonna go into her Goddess Mode I’m definitely calling it. Wow this is very very good. If this takes off?? Storm can finally and FULLY branch away from the X-Men.

If you think about it these 3 ladies are among the most powerful females in Marvel really. And what I love most Carol and Sue are Great Friends with Ororo. I hope Carol calls in Storm more often.

Wonderful, I’m looking forward to this.
    you have missed absolutely nothing. nothing to see as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I've been in and out of comics since the whole Alternative Unicerse stuff started. So i could have missed it....but did the Storm conversation with Magneto happen?
    it did happen and it wasnt grest to me. however, storm and magneto broke free of Nate's hold. they apparently have been thr only one's capable of doing so.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Attachment 81616

This is my perfect Storm, pure, regal, beautiful!

what abilities did she have? and she wasnt killed?
    I believe she is currently alive. She had enhanced strength/durability, enhanced senses, telepathy, flight, and energy projection.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Attachment 81616

Also a fav of mine for the exact same reasons you mentioned. When they tried to have Storm where this costume again, but in all white, it just didn't work.

Incredible Member

Also a fav of mine for the exact same reasons you mentioned. When they tried to have Storm where this costume again, but in all white, it just didn't work.
    Everything in this design (from Cockrum) is perfect. The cape, there's no other cape like this one! The gold and black theme with the Ruby. The tiara. The only thing I would change is transform the bottom of the swimsuuit in a pant but keep the boots and the holes to still show some skin! I never understood the "General Storm" Jim Lee look. Why should she be covvered from head to toe? She gets never cold!

Attachment 81616

I agree 100%. Out of all the different versions of her look this us by far my favorite look!!

I believe she is currently alive. She had enhanced strength/durability, enhanced senses, telepathy, flight, and energy projection.

Oh she would be a good rogue. I think Marvel has to do something about her durability to help her be more formidable. Allowing her to create her own shields would be a simple solution but I'm curious to see what, if any, power upgrades she get when she goes goddess mode.