Page 351 of 662 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Lmao agreed. Its like just post the preview images and don’t bother answering questions. Or...if you don’t like the questions anyone answered then just give a non-spoiler response on your plans for Storm (if any).
    hello. it was seriously as waste if time and hype. I knew nothing more than before this article was released.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Only hope Storm has is the MCU at this point.

The comics will then turn around and copy and she might, might, have a chance then.
    yea whenever people cant directly questions it gives me reason to believe it's because there are no real interest in the character. however, they could have chosen anyone to a spotlight on and thru chose ororo that gives me hope there are plans for her in the long run.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Only hope Storm has is the MCU at this point.

The comics will then turn around and copy and she might, might, have a chance then.
    I actually think the Marauders will be good to Storm, (despite Kitty's presence ). But this is because I've been impressed with Hickman so far and his excited for the book has given me hope.

I agree with most that the X-Men Monday today was the most useless thing released in a while and really didn't serve a purpose. What a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hello. it was seriously as waste if time and hype. I knew nothing more than before this article was released.

yea whenever people cant directly questions it gives me reason to believe it's because there are no real interest in the character. however, they could have chosen anyone to a spotlight on and thru chose ororo that gives me hope there are plans for her in the long run.
    I wouldnt read too much into that bc its not limited to Storm. JDW and the X-Mondays in general are always evasive and rarely answer any questions directly. They are mainly good for unseen art footage, not actual content from the interviewees
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-09-2019 at 11:15 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I wouldnt read too much into that bc its not limited to Storm. JDW and the X-Mondays in general are always evasive and rarely answer any questions directly. They are mainly good for unseen art footage, no actual content from the interviewees
    Exactly. I don't know why people would look at these puff pieces for real content.

I got hope from the unsaid. Storm's role is so big anything is a spoiler. I also liked that Jordan said Earth is in space because it made me imagine Storm pulling the atmosphere from Earth to do something huge in space. That's all i got.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I actually think the Marauders will be good to Storm, (despite Kitty's presence ). But this is because I've been impressed with Hickman so far and his excited for the book has given me hope.

I agree with most that the X-Men Monday today was the most useless thing released in a while and really didn't serve a purpose. What a waste of time.
    it certainly was a waste. they should have just posted the images and called it a job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I wouldnt read too much into that bc its not limited to Storm. JDW and the X-Mondays in general are always evasive and rarely answer any questions directly. They are mainly good for unseen art footage, no actual content from the interviewees
    yea I was warned of this before even submitting a question but the optimist in me was hopeful things would be different. boy was I wrong.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I got hope from the unsaid. Storm's role is so big anything is a spoiler. I also liked that Jordan said Earth is in space because it made me imagine Storm pulling the atmosphere from Earth to do something huge in space. That's all i got.
    One would think that Storm pulling the atmosphere from Earth to do something huge in space would effectively wipeout all life on Earth, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    One would think that Storm pulling the atmosphere from Earth to do something huge in space would effectively wipeout all life on Earth, huh?
    I would think only if she specifically drew it all. It wouldn't even be necessary though as we have seen her use her powers in space without the need of it at all. But i don't see why if say a space ship was right outside of earth she couldn't use earth atmosphere to make what she does even bigger. She has gathered stray hydrogen and oxegon molecules before.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

the last thing we technically got from her that was a huge space feat was when Logan died and she controlled the solar winds across the entire planet.

so now that the aipt yielded nothing I guess there is nothing much to look forward to until the next BP and hox book?

so now that the aipt yielded nothing I guess there is nothing much to look forward to until the next BP and hox book?
    Correct. The next BP issue looks interesting. I couldn’t find any other previews yet to glean more detail but the instagram Storm made my wallet jerk . Is that for next week or the week after?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Correct. The next BP issue looks interesting. I couldn’t find any other previews yet to glean more detail but the instagram Storm made my wallet jerk . Is that for next week or the week after?
    yes it most certainly does and it made my wallet jerk as well!!! I'm not sure if this month but but it did have the wording on the panel so it makes believe it would be an upcoming issue rather than a later one. definitely hoping it's for this month though lol.

BANNED

I know she'll show out in BP. I know what her life outside the X-Men is like currently. I wanna know what her life is like with the team. I'm dying to know what she brings personally, besides lightning and water bending. I need Storm to clique up with Bishop and Bobby, have a cordial/working relationship with Emma and Pyro and a somewhat complicated connection with Kitty. Give me that and I think I could roll with the punches.

BANNED

the last thing we technically got from her that was a huge space feat was when Logan died and she controlled the solar winds across the entire planet.
    What title and issue did this happen in? Thanks

What title and issue did this happen in? Thanks
    Ther Storm solo series. Issue #4
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡