Page 534 of 662 FirstFirst ... 34434484524530531532533534535536537538544584634 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Funny enough. I remember when she attended Kaluuya/Danai's "Coming to America Birthday Party" on Black Panther set and people assumed she was making her move to get in good then.

If the cast is vouching for her then she's got the inside track..

Although I hope for someone less known who can truly "Become Storm"
    oh I never knew she was on the radar. shes a beautiful woman but I dont get storm when I see her.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...36651962683393

This and todays director's cut of X-force stating that one of the reaver in the round table meeting was specifically wearing Wakandian clothing got me like hmmmmm.

But then also today Bruce Banner saying Wakanda and Karakoa are the only places with a possible future also got me like ahhhhh.
    Yeah. It seems Immortal Hulk has beef with Tony, Reed and Adam Breshear.

I knew the Hulk was smart enough to not mess with Krakoa.......

https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...36651962683393

This and todays director's cut of X-force stating that one of the reaver in the round table meeting was specifically wearing Wakandian clothing got me like hmmmmm.

But then also today Bruce Banner saying Wakanda and Karakoa are the only places with a possible future also got me like ahhhhh.
    when did Bruce say this?

and not surprised about the wakandan person. you also have persons with shield with orchis. it doesn't implicate the entire organization just as it wiyldnt implicate all of wakanda.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-06-2019 at 05:59 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    when did Bruce say this?

and not surprised about the wakandan person. you also have persons with shield with orchis. it doesn't implicate the entire organization just as it wiyldnt implicate all of wakanda.
    in todays issue of immortal hulk. He is bout done with humans and their seflishness and how they are destroying the world and only wakanda and Krakoa probably stand a chance but they probably won't do anything to help after alll they've been through. Namor is in the issue too.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

when did Bruce say this?

It was just the director’s cut telling the artist that he could use a Wakandan design for one of the background characters. This does at least signal that the X-books are gonna have some Wakandans be anti-mutant. Or it could’ve just been his way of saying he wanted an African design...

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    It was just the director’s cut telling the artist that he could use a Wakandan design for one of the background characters. This does at least signal that the X-books are gonna have some Wakandans be anti-mutant. Or it could’ve just been his way of saying he wanted an African design...
    Which still creates a conflict because if Storm finds that chick, it's on. lol Or when Domino tells her story, if she remembers.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

omg I was JUST telling someone I want her to be the next storm.... but do you want to know a rumor I just heard from allegedly a credible source.

storm will be introduced in the next black panther and there is interest in Janelle Monet playing the part. ugh no thanks to the last part.
    Thats a good way to get me not to go watch.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

in todays issue of immortal hulk. He is bout done with humans and their seflishness and how they are destroying the world and only wakanda and Krakoa probably stand a chance but they probably won't do anything to help after alll they've been through. Namor is in the issue too.
    I'm going to have and check that out. and can you blame banner?

it reminds me of that scene with Xavier and magneto on tas where magneto asks him how can he expect peace with humans when they are always at constant war with each other.

ehh there are many other African nations outside of wakanda. what's silly is that wakanda is not anti mutant. eden is mutant and is helping tchalla. of course you have storm who is revered by some of the citizens there. so I hope the xoffices are not up to those silly tricks again

ehh there are many other African nations outside of wakanda. what's silly is that wakanda is not anti mutant. eden is mutant and is helping tchalla. of course you have storm who is revered by some of the citizens there. so I hope the xoffices are not up to those silly tricks again
    But then remember also in wakanda your wakandian first. it could be something as simple as some wakandians wanting to relinquish their status and go to krakoa. personally i don't think any wakandian citizen besides Nezhno for non-mutant reasons would want to leave to go to krakoa but if they did i can't see wakanda allowing it outside of nehzno.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Thats a good way to get me not to go watch.
    why wouldnt you watch? because of the actress, it being in black panther or both?

Astonishing Member

Which still creates a conflict because if Storm finds that chick, it's on. lol Or when Domino tells her story, if she remembers.
    Yea it's gotta hurt for her to see that lol

why wouldnt you watch? because of the actress, it being in black panther or both?
    the actress and i do not want Storm introduced through a different franchise.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Yea it's gotta hurt for her to see that lol
    exactly. I'm fully expecting Storm to be all "Drag her Tchalla, Drag her." But then she is a king's subject so i understand if he doesn't or doesn't let storm zap her. But i don't think Storm will. At this point i just don't see a way for this to work in comics without some damage being done to either side.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

But then remember also in wakanda your wakandian first. it could be something as simple as some wakandians wanting to relinquish their status and go to krakoa. personally i don't think any wakandian citizen besides Nezhno for non-mutant reasons would want to leave to go to krakoa but if they did i can't see wakanda allowing it outside of nehzno.
    that's a great point. I mean when have we ever seen mutants persecuted in wakanda (ignoring nehzho)? hell before avx the xmen were welcomed there. so I dont see any mutants wanting to leave to some far off place when wakanda is the most technologically advanced country in the world.