Page 376 of 662 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    WHATTT!!!?
    I thought Storm-fans read everything in which their Goddess appears...the the good, the mediocre and the etremely atrocious..ALL of it.��
    I am also on the fence about picking up the book. I LOVE Storm and I also Hate Kitty. I dislike Emma and I am on the neutral on Iceman, Bishop and Pyro. So far I am leaning towards a wait and see mentality.

Storm's already a black queen! Ha!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I am also on the fence about picking up the book. I LOVE Storm and I also Hate Kitty. I dislike Emma and I am on the neutral on Iceman, Bishop and Pyro. So far I am leaning towards a wait and see mentality.
    why do you hate kitty but only dislike Emma?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    yes this!!! all of this!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

If She reprise her role as White King , it would make me a little more excited to read it.
    But seeing how Magento is Running around In white I Suspect it to be him. But probably not. See how they probably want Emma the face of The XFireClub.

Mystique should be the Second Queen of the HFC

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Mystique should be the Second Queen of the HFC
    yea I personally wouldnt want to see ororo a part of this organization again if it can be helped.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    why do you hate kitty but only dislike Emma?
    I'm in the same boat when it comes to Emma and Kitty. Kitty lost me when Gold started. Its was like everything i disliked about Kitty was pushed to the forefront with the writer.

On the other hand, i always assume Emma will do something shady...so I just add it to my "Never Trust Emma" box.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I'm in the same boat when it comes to Emma and Kitty. Kitty lost me when Gold started. Its was like everything i disliked about Kitty was pushed to the forefront with the writer.

On the other hand, i always assume Emma will do something shady...so I just add it to my "Never Trust Emma" box.
    agreed to all of the Emma stuff. she is never to be trusted.

and kitty. poor poor kitty. I was so indifferent about this character and in many ways I still am but I dont think Guggenheim realized how much harm his writing did for the character in the likability department.

oan: I know we were having discussions about Ororo and her true love and all that fun stuff but jdw seemed to confirmed what many of us already knew in regards to logan:

Jordan: I have been thinking this over for like 10 minutes and I am not coming up with a satisfying answer. Jean is definitely the person we’ve seen him in love with the most, and she’s also the one who he is kept in close contact with and probably will continue to be in contact with for ages and ages to come. So, on that level, I think it’s easiest to say her… but I think that has more to do with the practicalities of his situation than a grand statement that she is the number one love of his life. I am not sure that, were he to never see anyone ever again, she would necessarily be the one he missed the most of all people. But I am not really sure I am fully convinced by any of them as his true forever love… and I think a big part of that is that to lock one in as his true love is to do a disservice to all the other loves of his life.

they also seemed to answer way more questions with this interview than the one about storm.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Technically she's still a princess.

BANNED

What's a Queen to a Goddess???..........

BANNED

Normally I'd agree, but she was born a goddess and a princess. Both are part of her heritage.

Empress Goddess or Goddess Empress both work for me....
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

do yall think storm is a Mary sue? she is a goddess, a princess/queen, expert strategist, expert h2h, omega level mutant. I mean dont get me wrong I love all of these things and wouldnt change it one bit but do you think an argument could be made she is a Mary sue?

Attachment 87413

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Empress Goddess or Goddess Empress both work for me....
    I like the description from the BP catyoon. "Mutant Goddess with command of the weather"
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡