Page 601 of 662 FirstFirst ... 101501551591597598599600601602603604605611651 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    LOL watch them cut our appreciation thread because we reached the limit HAHAHA
    I think all threads will get closed and rebooted in 2020.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    All the solo Marvel films from Phase 1 and 2 had at least a trilogy and Ant-Man is getting one with Paul Rudd as lead at 50 so I cant see BP not getting a third film. Chad is only 41 and has at least a good 10 years before I can see him hanging up the suit. Im fairly confident he will get a third film to close out his trilogy
    that's true. have you seen any actresses you think would be perfect for storm?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that's true. have you seen any actresses you think would be perfect for storm?
    Im not too familiar with many current actresses in the mid to late 20s range. Ive seen several with good looks but not sure on their acting skills

All the solo Marvel films from Phase 1 and 2 had at least a trilogy and Ant-Man is getting one with Paul Rudd as lead at 50 so I cant see BP not getting a third film. Chad is only 41 and has at least a good 10 years before I can see him hanging up the suit. Im fairly confident he will get a third film to close out his trilogy
    I don't think it's about if Marvel will do it with him i think its more about will he want to do it. He seems more artsy in his interviews and comes off now that he has had the success he can start choosing the roles he wants to do. So i think he will be a lot harder to keep in long term franchise than say a Chris Hemsworth.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

My goodness! A LOT of posts to catch-up on.

On the GSXM - Jean/Emma - I will say, thus far, HickmanÂ’s handling of Storm has been good imho, though I recognize there isnÂ’t much to go on just yet, so he doesnÂ’t have me as worried as I am with Duggan. If the villain is SK, which would make sense, I can see the challenge/need for the team up. What would be a takeaway for me is if, and hopefully Hickman follows canon, StormÂ’s mental defenses get completely ignored. I think she is strong enough to resist SK (as sheÂ’s done so against superior TP power in the past) but to me that would be just a matter of time for her to get fatigued. When she KOÂ’d/hurt him before as a kid she at least had a physical body to strike while she was resisting. Now she wonÂ’t have that and all he has to do is wait her out or put her in a situation that forces her to let her guard down(even unknowingly). This really comes down to how Hickman chooses to handle Storm. With WAP I think most fans weÂ’re OK with how Yost leveraged SkÂ’s approach to get to Storm, even stating he will eventually break through her defenses. If he goes the Fraction, Gillen or Bendis route - then yeah, I am sure we will hit 10K posts that month due to the outrage lol.

Not gonna lie...that art looks EPIC!

Part of me would love see her give her hand to hand skills a workout in that scene (unless he’s a super...?)

no boo dont leave please!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    LOL watch them cut our appreciation thread because we reached the limit HAHAHA
    I'm working out a deal now with the PTB.

The deal is we limit the posts to less than 100 per day and there won't be any problems.

I told them frak that. We don't need your stinking rules.

BANNED

I Love It!!!!!

It's like she said: Try Me *%$

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Not gonna lie...that art looks EPIC!

Part of me would love see her give her hand to hand skills a workout in that scene (unless he’s a super...?)
    yea the image does look really nice. I hope she doing some internal manipulation lol.

The one good thing we can look forward to with the Giant Size issue is RD drawing Storm as he is one of the best in the biz

The one good thing we can look forward to with the Giant Size issue is RD drawing Storm as he is one of the best in the biz

I really love this cover!!!

BANNED

This is the most Beautiful Cover of Storm i've ever seen.

I really love this cover!!!
    Agreed! I am even tempted to say it’s competing for my fave Storm cover. So far my top 5:

Storm Solo #1 (Ibanez)
    X-Men World’s Apart #2 (Neves)
    X-Treme X-Men #1 (Larocca)/ XX-Men #1 (Coipel)
    X-Treme X-Men #36 (Larocca)
    Marauders #4 (Dauterman)

That cover would make for an epic scene in the book if she rag dolling massive ships with her winds, whirpool or waterspout
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed! I am even tempted to say it’s competing for my fave Storm cover. So far my top 5:

Storm Solo #1 (Ibanez)
    X-Men World’s Apart #2 (Neves)
    X-Treme X-Men #1 (Larocca)/ XX-Men #1 (Coipel)
    X-Treme X-Men #36 (Larocca)
    Marauders #4 (Dauterman)

That cover would make for an epic scene in the book if she rag dolling massive ships with her winds, whirpool or waterspout
    do you mind posting the covers when and if you get a chance?