Page 294 of 662 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

vote for storm please:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...89069041141701

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    You can tell that barely any thought went into this CBR article lol. Though I’m glad its being touched on.

Been good. Enjoying HoX & PoX to a degree, but I’m like....where/when is Storm going to make an appearance? The set-up is starting to drag for me.

Much better
    lolol I've actually enjoyed hox and pox. I've like hox better than pox. glad to hear all is well on your end.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Never mind. I found some Storm News.

Fearless #2:
    Attachment 85839
    your image is small. hard to see lovely.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Red is my least favorite color so I'd be ok if she'd never rock it. Now, my love for her X-Men Red costume notwithstanding, I will admit that I am growing a little tired of her in black. There are so many other colors.
    I agree. I've long thought that Storm's eyes should turn other colors than white when she uses her powers. Imagine her eyes matching the color of the clouds that she's conjuring? We've seen her create some really pretty colors in the sky. Lol it's not like it would be too far off base. I've seen her eyes go very light blue, light green and sometimes artists even give her a slight twinge of light orange/pink. I think it's time she's had a costume that matches the cloud formation around her as well. I think it would be very pretty and many fans will get the opportunity to see her in their favorite color scheme. We just need to agree on a bombass costume design. I'd be fine with the return of the glorious battle dress.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Any Storm news? Or something??

Never mind. I found some Storm News.

Fearless #2:
    Attachment 85839
    I don't really like the vibe Storm gives off here. I'd like to believe that Storm would show up anywhere there are little black girls and boys that admire and look up to her.

These were lowkey some of the best moments in her solo.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I agree. I've long thought that Storm's eyes should turn other colors than white when she uses her powers. Imagine her eyes matching the color of the clouds that she's conjuring? We've seen her create some really pretty colors in the sky. Lol it's not like it would be too far off base. I've seen her eyes go very light blue, light green and sometimes artists even give her a slight twinge of light orange/pink. I think it's time she's had a costume that matches the cloud formation around her as well. I think it would be very pretty and many fans will get the opportunity to see her in their favorite color scheme. We just need to agree on a bombass costume design. I'd be fine with the return of the glorious battle dress.

oooh that is a great idea though we do get a semblance of the clouds with her blue eyes and white hair.

I don't really like the vibe Storm gives off here. I'd like to believe that Storm would show up anywhere there are little black girls and boys that admire and look up to her.

I agree. that exchange made me cringe a little. Even if she were busy I dont think she should have communicated that to the entire camp, as if they are not important.

Ororo would make an effort for her students and non-students alike to be an inspiration.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Casting is apparently happening for Storm to be in Black Panther 2, rumors albeit but we know what happened with the rumors of the fox/Disney merger:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-16-2019 at 01:36 PM.

Preview for Fearless #2 is out:

https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUN190956?Prevue=1

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Casting is apparently happening for Storm to be in Black Panther 2, rumors albeit but we know what happened with the rumors of the fox/Disney merger:

CBC is not reputable at all. They just run with whatever headline gets them the most views.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Attachment 85891 you cannot tell me they can’t give Storm a nice wig this time around. Look how ama big her white hair looks and the blue eyes. This is what I want for Storm In the MCU.

I can't wait for Storm in Black Panther 2. I'm more of a Black Panther fan and I don't care what these anti-Storm Black Panther fans say.

As a Black Panther fan Storm/her fans are welcome to leave the X-Men warzone and come back to the heavily fortified Black Panther palace. Hopefully this movie saves her character in the comics and overrides the X-writers authority over her.

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    Attachment 85891 you cannot tell me they can’t give Storm a nice wig this time around. Look how ama big her white hair looks and the blue eyes. This is what I want for Storm In the MCU.
    that hair is fabulous. I'm sure mcu will get the wig right. I'm not worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Guardian of Good View Post
    I can't wait for Storm in Black Panther 2. I'm more of a Black Panther fan and I don't care what these anti-Storm Black Panther fans say.

As a Black Panther fan Storm/her fans are welcome to leave the X-Men warzone and come back to the heavily fortified Black Panther palace. Hopefully this movie saves her character in the comics and overrides the X-writers authority over her.
    yaaaasssssss this post is everything and I completely agree!!

I hope MCU will give her hair justice that it will cause a huge impact on pop culture and everyone will be dying for the Storm hair.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I could also go for something blueish.
    Blue, black, or white/gray work for me. Yellow and red can be used as an occasional accent or highlight.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I agree. I loved seeing Storm being among and assisting black folks throughout the world. Her solo series by Pak really captured her humanity in some of the best ways.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Does anyone have the scan of when Storm used an EMP blast against the Skrull warship during the Black Panther series by Hudlin? I believe it was during the time she and Black Panther were members of the Fantastic Four, shortly after Civil War. The Thing and Human Torch I think were in the comic as well.

BANNED

Thanks! I've been looking for this for some time.