Page 183 of 662 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 9921
    Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Taken from DC about Cyborg and why he has to keep a certain look. They state they have to keep his "ICONIC" look. Despite EVERYONE else changing looks MULTIPLE times.

So.... what is Storm's Iconic look to you?

The first appearance look.

However you can make a case for the Punk look.

The Cartoon of the 90s look.

X-Men Evolution look.

Halle Berry's movie look.

You can make a strong cases for any of them.

I would vote her "goddess" look. There is just something REGAL about it. It's the outfit that tells you this is baddest you know what in the room-so BEHAVE. Then again you look at it-I could see her as Queen of The Inhumans or some African country (NOT named Wakanda).
    The movies definitely increased my appreciation for a short-haired Storm.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Like with most things, it will depend on how well it does.
    Yeah, that's true. Or if Marvel deems these females interesting enough.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm ok with 3 issues if it is well written and we get to see some good moments (character and feat wise).
    I'm sure we will, but I want this to keep going. These 3 Girls have potential here really.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Dat's right! Our girl is number one!

yasssss the power of storm:

cbr has really been giving ororo much love as of late. thank you to whomever is responsible.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Yeah, that's true. Or if Marvel deems these females interesting enough.

I'm sure we will, but I want this to keep going. These 3 Girls have potential here really.
    yea this could potentially lead into solo titles but with the solicit for number two it has me a bit concerned. it seems less epic than what I was hoping it would be.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Storm being a beauty, as usual:

I LOVE IT. This picture is breath taking.

yea this could potentially lead into solo titles but with the solicit for number two it has me a bit concerned. it seems less epic than what I was hoping it would be.
    What as the Second solicit again???

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I LOVE IT. This picture is breath taking.

What as the Second solicit again???
    First, a star-studded adventure by Hugo-nominated writer Seanan McGuire! For Captain Marvel of the Avengers, Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four and Storm of the X-Men, a seemingly simple day at a leadership camp for girls is turning out to be MUCH more complicated — and dangerous! — than they’d bargained for. Then, GWENPOOL, PUNISHER and Rick and Morty veteran Karla Pacheco dives into the dangerous world of Night Nurse! And don’t miss your dose of Herstory with profiles on classic and contemporary creators!

that sounds boring af.

LOL..surprised that Jean was so high. When I didnt see her name, I thought they were shading her by not even having her rank

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL..surprised that Jean was so high. When I didnt see her name, I thought they were shading her by not even having her rank

lolol I love that YouTube compilation of her being weaksause is hilarious.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-17-2019 at 07:40 PM.

so friends I have an update about the storm petition. as some of you may know I created a petition after the xoffices appeared to be purposefully writing stories that contradicted the reveal that Ta-nahesi Coates had made in Black Panther stating Ororo was a goddess.
    In fact, in Xmen gold the writer wrote an entire three part storyline that looked to contradict that very statement even having Ororo state she isnt a God. Well as you all know here Uncanny Xmen 9 saw the xoffices correcting that wrong and finally explicitly have her state she was a goddess. Though we have not as of yet received a solo book by Coates/Bartel lets not forget the initial reason behind it which was for this development to be acknowledged by the offices that own her. Thank you all who signed the petition and spread the word. I will leave it open until it closes but just know we fans are a force to be reckoned with and you all deserve a shot out for your efforts. Thank you sincerely for all your help!!!

cbr has really been giving ororo much love as of late. thank you to whomever is responsible.
    I know right?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member

Dat's right! Our girl is number one!

I can't stop laughing at Rogue in this gif lmao she's like Storm GURL you extra!

I know right?
    I'm not sure what's going on but I wont complain. she needs this positive press as we begin to turn the page from the dark ages where fox owned the movie rights to the xmen.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I can't stop laughing at Rogue in this gif lmao she's like Storm GURL you extra!
    lolol she looks kinda terrified to me lol

God, Ororo was so extra in the 90s cartoon.

This was my introduction to her. I immediately fell in love with her when she showed her powers. No exaggeration, it was instant love.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    God, Ororo was so extra in the 90s cartoon.

This was my introduction to her. I immediately fell in love with her when she showed her powers. No exaggeration, it was instant love.
    Same goes for me too. The X-Men TAS introduced me to the X-Men and I fell in love with her that day