Page 235 of 662 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 9921

Yeah, I would have switched out Storm with Jean in the X-Force book. That feels like a better place for her rather than taking orders from Kitty. Could be the balance between Beast and Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    What’s wrong?? Lol
    I'm not upset or excited. Just.... meh.

Outside of Emma and maybe Pyro, her interactions with the team will be predictable. It's members she's often interacted with and Kitty leading feels like it's going to be like Gold again (but likely better written).
    It also feels wrong not having Nightcrawler on the swashbuckling team. I'd rather him be on this team than Storm.

I'll check it out, but not feeling the line-up and concept.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I'm not upset or excited. Just.... meh.

Outside of Emma and maybe Pyro, her interactions with the team will be predictable. It's members she's often interacted with and Kitty leading feels like it's going to be like Gold again (but likely better written).
    It also feels wrong not having Nightcrawler on the swashbuckling team. I'd rather him be on this team than Storm.

I'll check it out, but not feeling the line-up and concept.
    Yeah, I feel you. I do see a missed opportunity for Kurt. But hey maybe this could be good. I am nervous that this becomes another Gold situation that’s kitty all of a sudden can do everything. Also, I’m curious HOW they have two powerful Elementals here. Ororo and Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I think it's the xoffices. black panther is showing the avengers side is fine with this .
    OK now that I got myself together, I'm completely over kitty lead teams. And I'm not personally mad that its not Ororo leading I'm just so over Kitty.

Yes although I rarely like Aarons characterizations but I don't have much to complain about with T'Challa right now. I'm trying to remember Monica's portrayal in that other Avengers book from earlier this year but I have to go back and reread it.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

hopefully this new writer takes heed to zac Thompson's words about Ororo in this new book:

highly doubtful seeing she is a pirate lol wtf????
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    OK now that I got myself together, I'm completely over kitty lead teams. And I'm not personally mad that its not Ororo leading I'm just so over Kitty.

Yes although I rarely like Aarons characterizations but I don't have much to complain about with T'Challa right now. I'm trying to remember Monica's portrayal in that other Avengers book from earlier this year but I have to go back and reread it.

I'm with you on the kitty teams. as you said im not pressed with her not leading either but for a veteran such as ororo and for that matter bishop too being led by kitty just seems silly. add insult to injury is she is working for a team funded by a woman who has disrespected her in some of the most egregious ways. its frustrating as ororo fan. however black psnther seriously is the only thing giving me hope. if not for Coates I would surely be done with marvel specifically the the xmen.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hopefully this new writer takes heed to zac Thompson's words about Ororo in this new book:

highly doubtful seeing she is a pirate lol wtf????
    A sea God.. she's Poseidon now
    Last edited by Sunny; 07-20-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    A sea God.. I guess.she's Poseidon now
    omg lolololol I'm screaming

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Okay I like the lineup but agree with the dislike of Kitty leading.

BANNED

You guys don’t find it odd that they placed all the Elemental Mutants together on a team going on a boat???

You guys don’t find it odd that they placed all the Elemental Mutants together on a team going on a boat???
    Emma intends to save on fuel. They just need a little effort from Storm, lift sails and navigate.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Well Colossus isn’t on the team. Maybe things will be different.
    I'm not holding my breathe lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Emma intends to save on fuel. They just need a little effort from Storm, lift sails and navigate.
    Hahaha probably.

You know when I re-read the solicits I think this is a Planetary expedition they are embarking don’t you think.

there is another elemental on new mutants sunspot.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    sounds about right for Emma to be cheap to save on more plastic surgeries I'm sure.