Page 295 of 662 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I agree. I loved seeing Storm being among and assisting black folks throughout the world. Her solo series by Pak really captured her humanity in some of the best ways.
    You and me are on the same type wave! Greg Pak understood the overarching message of Storm. She will always be celebrated in the black community the same way Black Panther and Wakanda are. It's about time she claims black people because we claim her. She speaks to and for us in a way Wolverine and Jean Grey just cannot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    Attachment 85891 you cannot tell me they can’t give Storm a nice wig this time around. Look how ama big her white hair looks and the blue eyes. This is what I want for Storm In the MCU.
    Yes, absolutely! Sis is glowing! Do you hear me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Guardian of Good View Post
    I can't wait for Storm in Black Panther 2. I'm more of a Black Panther fan and I don't care what these anti-Storm Black Panther fans say.

As a Black Panther fan Storm/her fans are welcome to leave the X-Men warzone and come back to the heavily fortified Black Panther palace. Hopefully this movie saves her character in the comics and overrides the X-writers authority over her.
    And every single bit of this is getting a 'YES'. And BOOM.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that hair is fabulous. I'm sure mcu will get the wig right. I'm not worried.

yaaaasssssss this post is everything and I completely agree!!
    I love this energy. I need it, I want... just yes!
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    I hope MCU will give her hair justice that it will cause a huge impact on pop culture and everyone will be dying for the Storm hair.
    Storm has been pushing it forward! Black girls have been rockin white hair for years now.
    Blue, black, or white/gray work for me. Yellow and red can be used as an occasional accent or highlight.
    I've seen the skies painted all these colors. I wonder if Storm has her own ideas on why the skies change different colors? Of course there are some chemical reactions happening, but what exactly does she see? Can it help when she's navigating similar to her sky topography?

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    Attachment 85891 you cannot tell me they can’t give Storm a nice wig this time around. Look how ama big her white hair looks and the blue eyes. This is what I want for Storm In the MCU.
    This is absolutely beautiful. This is absolutely what I want to see, a natural looking white hair and blue eyes.

BANNED

See more of Amiyah Scott here.

And to think they got Halle Berry's wigs from Party City

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Does anyone have the scan of when Storm used an EMP blast against the Skrull warship during the Black Panther series by Hudlin? I believe it was during the time she and Black Panther were members of the Fantastic Four, shortly after Civil War. The Thing and Human Torch I think were in the comic as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I didnt take that showing as her using an emp blast. it appeared to me she literally took control of the power and removed it from.the ship or somehow inhibited the flow of power to the engine.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    And to think they got Halle Berry's wigs from Party City

lmfao omg that does look like her wig smh..
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    See more of Amiyah Scott here.
    Yes I follow her on IG and she is stunning
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    This is absolutely beautiful. This is absolutely what I want to see, a natural looking white hair and blue eyes.
    I know right this proves it can be done
    Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Yes, absolutely! Sis is glowing! Do you hear me?
    In my Cardi B voice “say it again for ishes I’m back”
    I can't wait for Storm in Black Panther 2. I'm more of a Black Panther fan and I don't care what these anti-Storm Black Panther fans say.

As a Black Panther fan Storm/her fans are welcome to leave the X-Men warzone and come back to the heavily fortified Black Panther palace. Hopefully this movie saves her character in the comics and overrides the X-writers authority over her.
    I completely agree with her being the first one out of the gate is a big plus for her to give her the jumpstart she needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    I hope MCU will give her hair justice that it will cause a huge impact on pop culture and everyone will be dying for the Storm hair.
    Yasss
    that hair is fabulous. I'm sure mcu will get the wig right. I'm not worried.

I’m staying optimistic that they will truly nail it.

She can finally come home and leave that abusive house known as the X-office. But if she does come back home hopefully more writers write the Ororo/T'Challa relationship like Coates.

I didnt take that showing as her using an emp blast. it appeared to me she literally took control of the power and removed it from.the ship or somehow inhibited the flow of power to the engine.
    That's the way i took it too. She stop the electrical energy of the ship.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

oh. my. goddess.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL! YESSSSS I can't wait.

Attachment 85947

From the guy who’s bringing you Ironheart v Shuri.

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    oh. my. goddess.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL! YESSSSS I can't wait.

omg I'm literally dead lololol this ish was funny as hell!!!! bwahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    That's the way i took it too. She stop the electrical energy of the ship.
    yup exactly!!

She can finally come home and leave that abusive house known as the X-office. But if she does come back home hopefully more writers write the Ororo/T'Challa relationship like Coates.

it would be so nice if this would happen. Ororo for far too long has been nothing but an afterthought with the xoffices. Coates centralized her to the wakandan mythology that I dont think any of us could have ever dreamed. His franchise alone is highlighting her development beyond just being an xman and just a mutant . I as well hope that their relationship is written in a loving and caring manner as Coates has written.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Attachment 85947

From the guy who’s bringing you Ironheart v Shuri.
    cute. personally I'm over the mohawk and I would like to see different color costume other than white or black. however its still cute.

cute. personally I'm over the mohawk and I would like to see different color costume other than white or black. however its still cute.
    Lol same. My feedback to the artist was gimme some Masai red, some blue and gold. Storm’s looks are always so stark and monochromatic, and Wakanda is out here with the entire rainbow.