Page 350 of 662 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 9921
    BANNED

X-Men Monday was Stupid and Dumb. Waste of Time.

JDW is an idiot that’s all I got to say

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    This current look for Storm doesn't do it for me. I just can't with the ponytail. It doesn't work for Storm IMO. I miss the braids she had while Nnedi Okorafor was on the Shuri series:

I also don't like the current cape and I'm not a fan of Ororo wearing gloves.
    Don't get me wrong .. the ponytail is nice. When artists remember her hair is supposed to be voluminous and not dead and lifeless
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    zo you just dont like this look st all lolol. I think its gorgeous. the point to me gives ororo a feminine look that was loss with the mohawk. and did you not see that gorgeous drawing in black and white? how could you not like it after that lol.

I will admit that is a nice piece of art. Who is the artist?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It at least gave us this

That is true and this is beautiful. I’m not sure but it looks like it could be Lolly? In which case I’m even more excited for Marauders than I was initially because it looks like Ororo is stepping in to protect what it appears to be some younger mutants behind her. But idk if it actually is him or not so we’ll see I guess.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Lol. Why on Earth did they have a Storm centric Monday? As others have said, this was pointless. No insight given and even as a PR puff piece to build hype it was incredibly poor. Jesus, are they even trying anymore? I don't know how someone could have proofread this and said, "Yeah, print this." Devoid of any substance.
    Storm as a black woman who happens to be an X-Men team member will never get any true recognition. All they have is puffery. Why even bother is the real question? Seriously?! Why even waste your time by wasting her fans time? This is truly comical. How on earth do they expect to be taken seriously with this drivel? I can't be mad, honestly. When is the last time she's had a meaningful arc with any substance? The last time she felt like Storm was under Wood and he failed with his pitiful Rachel drama. They can't even give us that.

BANNED

I’m more so amazed how dumb Editorial is and can’t answer a question even when you claimed Storm was your favorite..........::wow

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I will admit that is a nice piece of art. Who is the artist?
    yes indeed it is. I'm nor sure who the artist is. but I love it. how her hair is drawn.it looks like she is protecting those kids from someone.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I’m more so amazed how dumb Editorial is and can’t answer a question even when you claimed Storm was your favorite..........::wow
    Thats what floored me. How is she your favorite but you.know nothing about her? There were a lot of questions that werent spoiler driven but they never asked or answered them. She really didnt answer anything, which is what i figured would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Agreed. I read her responses and rolled my eyes. It actually made me feel like Ororo is just the token character many fans suspect her to be. They had at least more passion and excitement in their previous non-responses for others x-characters.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. I read her responses and rolled my eyes. It actually made me feel like Ororo is just the token character many fans suspect her to be. They had at least more passion and excitement in their previous non-responses for others x-characters.
    and why would they have the editor on there that wasnt working on the maurauders? that made no sense. and here you go for all those people who had questions about her powers in space:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

and why would they have the editor on there that wasnt working on the maurauders? that made no sense. and here you go for all those people who had questions about her powers in space:

Right. And there have been so many instances that demonstrate that her powers work in space (not the ideal question to select for the interview if it can be answered by a 5 min google search). Part of me felt this Storm centric interview, removing JDW, was strategic. It did put a slight damper on my interest in HoX/PoX if we have nothing to look forward to except the empty unfulfilled promises.

That last image though- Thinking its from Mauraders?

BANNED

These sorts of weekly/monthly/whatever things are often just hollow puff pieces with no new information. I rarely pay attn to them and I don't think it heralds any kind of particular good or bad news for Storm or anyone else unless the actual head writer is in the room. I do think they could've called in someone who actually gave a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    These sorts of weekly/monthly/whatever things are often just hollow puff pieces with no new information. I rarely pay attn to them and I don't think it heralds any kind of particular good or bad news for Storm or anyone else unless the actual head writer is in the room. I do think they could've called in someone who actually gave a ****.
    yes to the lset part. when the editor said they were not the editor for maurauders my mood :

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Right. And there have been so many instances that demonstrate that her powers work in space (not the ideal question to select for the interview if it can be answered by a 5 min google search). Part of me felt this Storm centric interview, removing JDW, was strategic. It did put a slight damper on my interest in HoX/PoX if we have nothing to look forward to except the empty unfulfilled promises.

That last image though- Thinking its from Mauraders?
    hello. please say that again. seriously, with the exception of Guggenheim storm, you have solar winds m, silver surfer, galactic core, the acanti. that was one of those dumb questions I was hoping wouldnt be answered.

and yes I think that last image is probably from maurauders.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-09-2019 at 10:04 AM.

yes to the lset part. when the editor said they were not the editor for maurauders my mood :

Lmao agreed. Its like just post the preview images and don’t bother answering questions. Or...if you don’t like the questions anyone answered then just give a non-spoiler response on your plans for Storm (if any).

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Storm as a black woman who happens to be an X-Men team member will never get any true recognition. All they have is puffery. Why even bother is the real question? Seriously?! Why even waste your time by wasting her fans time? This is truly comical. How on earth do they expect to be taken seriously with this drivel? I can't be mad, honestly. When is the last time she's had a meaningful arc with any substance? The last time she felt like Storm was under Wood and he failed with his pitiful Rachel drama. They can't even give us that.
    Only hope Storm has is the MCU at this point.

The comics will then turn around and copy and she might, might, have a chance then.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html