Page 569 of 662 FirstFirst ... 69469519559565566567568569570571572573579619 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    She is PROPERTY of the X-Men.

If the story is being written by the X-Office-Black Panther & Wakanda will be as always trashed by the X-Office. And pandering to the group who wants Wakanda FLOODED.

If it's written by Coates-Panther gets trashed even more.

If it's written by someone IMPARTIAL. There will be no war. She will SQUASH it herself. Because LOGIC more than EMOTION will be running through her head.

Wakanda versus X-Men.

X-Men win-how much does that FUEL the anti mutant march? You get USA, Russia, Lavaria, Atlantis, Inhumans, Asian, Skrulls and whoever else team up to wipe out mutants?

Wakanda wins- Here comes everyone else to pick the scraps to get X-Men and a new fear of Wakanda.

What does OTHERS think? Especially BLACK heroes? Luke Cage is not going to hear excuses. Who wants to find out how deadly Thunderball is-folks forget he helped make the Hulk.
    great points. a fully in character ororo would or should use logic before emotion especially when stakes are as high as two nations she has much loyalties to going against one another.

I'm not sure this is progressing to an all out war however if the xmen win I could see it leading to anti mutant sentiment. if wakanda win it wiuldnt be that they are going against the xmen but protecting their sovereignty.

the only way I see this progressing to war with krakoa and wakanda is if by chance wakanda is somehow implicated in Xavier and dominos death.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    agreed. if conflict were to arise where do you think her allegiance should ultimately lie?
    Her sense of what's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I love this answer and would agree!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

per bounding into comics

mauraders placed second to last of all the dox titles ahead if excalibur. xfactor and fallen Angel's where 1 and 2, respectively. I would agree. cant link to the site for whatever reason.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-17-2019 at 03:53 PM.

agreed. if conflict were to arise where do you think her allegiance should ultimately lie?
    I also think her decision making is situational and she would go with what she thinks is right, and this type of moral/ethical challenge is bound to come up for her at some point soon. And after the debacle that was AvX I hope Marvel avoids that route.

What do you think about Storm being given a leadership role of a mutant/human hybrid police team sanction by the UN and Krakoa?
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I also think her decision making is situational and she would go with what she thinks is right, and this type of moral/ethical challenge is bound to come up for her at some point soon. And after the debacle that was AvX I hope Marvel avoids that route.

What do you think about Storm being given a leadership role of a mutant/human hybrid police team sanction by the UN and Krakoa?
    I hope so too beloved. AvX was a tragic mess.

You know I wouldnt be opposed to this as it puts me in the mind of XSE. In DOX this is what I believe we have not really seen much of which is Ororo's ability to lead. This would allow her (outside of her ties with wakanda) to always have a connection to the world beyond krakoa and mutants. I could see this leading to issues with some on the quiet council though which would be interesting to see play out. How about you?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    This is the best direction I could hope for. Imo it's the next logical step for her given lane Hickman's carved for her with allegiances to Krakoa and Wakanda. It was followed up by Coates going into greater detail of her motivations. The beautiful thing about it is how much both those versions of Ororo combine pretty seamlessly to reflect Storm's status as World's Apart came to a close. Her struggle should be maintaining her individuality while avoiding the pitfalls of denying one part of herself in service of another. She should always remain true to herself. She's a mutant, but that's not all she is. It's also not the only community that places their faith and trust in her. I felt Cyclops' mention of Ororo overworking herself was a subtle nod to this. It would all mesh so incredibly with Storm reconstituting the X.S.E with mutants from across the globe. Some should hold Krakoa in good standing while others have a healthy skepticism. All would maintain their nationality and citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    This is the best direction I could hope for. Imo it's the next logical step for her given lane Hickman's carved for her with allegiances to Krakoa and Wakanda. It was followed up by Coates going into greater detail of her motivations. The beautiful thing about it is how much both those versions of Ororo combine pretty seamlessly to reflect Storm's status as World's Apart came to a close. Her struggle should be maintaining her individuality while avoiding the pitfalls of denying one part of herself in service of another. She should always remain true to herself. She's a mutant, but that's not all she is. It's also not the only community that places their faith and trust in her. I felt Cyclops' mention of Ororo overworking herself was a subtle nod to this. It would all mesh so incredibly with Storm reconstituting the X.S.E with mutants from across the globe. Some should hold Krakoa in good standing while others have a healthy skepticism. All would maintain their nationality and citizenship.
    bravo bravo!

I love how you've interwoven the different aspects of characterization across different writers across the years. here's hoping these aspects of her are also showcased in maurauders.

BANNED

bravo bravo!

I love how you've interwoven the different aspects of characterization across different writers across the years. here's hoping these aspects of her are also showcased in maurauders.
    I always pride myself on weaving together the bits and pieces of her narrative that serve enrich her mythos as a stand alone entity, as she should be. Many disagree that she has a chance at a successful narrative away from her team. I disagree. Her life as an X-men member and a woman of the world should be used to round her out as the fully realized version we all wish to grace he big screen. At no point should her ties to Wakanda as the High priestess/Goddess/Queen/ Hadari Yao should never infringe upon her rights to be portrayed as the Warrior leader of the X-men who prefers peace, but is very, very good at making war. Yost intended for her to be the woman that stands for mutantdom, mankind and Wakanda. It’s it a great she knows she can find all of those things in the Wakanda that she’s most familiar with. At no point should she stand idly by as these two nations come to blows. It does HER ENTIRE NARRATIVE a disservice imo.

I hope so too beloved. AvX was a tragic mess.

You know I wouldnt be opposed to this as it puts me in the mind of XSE. In DOX this is what I believe we have not really seen much of which is Ororo's ability to lead. This would allow her (outside of her ties with wakanda) to always have a connection to the world beyond krakoa and mutants. I could see this leading to issues with some on the quiet council though which would be interesting to see play out. How about you?
    I agree and think it’ll be needed. I don’t want Storm always feel like a vote for someone else agenda. I want het to set the agenda. I think her specific in HoX 6 re: mutants still being able to live outside of Krakoa speaks to her personal connections to non-mutant friends and family but also a forethought to the need to have a presence in the world that protects mutants (and humans who support or are indifferent to the conflict) Who choose to stay outside of Krakoa. Not everyone will want to uproot their lives to move to Krakoa and that could be a need considerable need.

Definite conflicts in the council will happen around this issue, which I think could be a challenge to address worldwide, when there are some nations who don’t recognize Krakoa and most of the council not giving a **** if they do or don’t when it comes to protecting their own. Plus for Storm I think she will see anyone in need as “one of her own”. Summer House lead by Ororo (or a solo for her) could be ideal for this role. And up the intensity.

BANNED

C’mon guys keep talking we are neck n neck with Jean!!!

Debate!! Argue!! Fight!! I don’t care we must win!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I agree and think it’ll be needed. I don’t want Storm always feel like a vote for someone else agenda. I want het to set the agenda. I think her specific in HoX 6 re: mutants still being able to live outside of Krakoa speaks to her personal connections to non-mutant friends and family but also a forethought to the need to have a presence in the world that protects mutants (and humans who support or are indifferent to the conflict) Who choose to stay outside of Krakoa. Not everyone will want to uproot their lives to move to Krakoa and that could be a need considerable need.

Definite conflicts in the council will happen around this issue, which I think could be a challenge to address worldwide, when there are some nations who don’t recognize Krakoa and most of the council not giving a **** if they do or don’t when it comes to protecting their own. Plus for Storm I think she will see anyone in need as “one of her own”. Summer House lead by Ororo (or a solo for her) could be ideal for this role. And up the intensity.
    What are you guys talking about???

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I always pride myself on weaving together the bits and pieces of her narrative that serve enrich her mythos as a stand alone entity, as she should be. Many disagree that she has a chance at a successful narrative away from her team. I disagree. Her life as an X-men member and a woman of the world should be used to round her out as the fully realized version we all wish to grace he big screen. At no point should her ties to Wakanda as the High priestess/Goddess/Queen/ Hadari Yao should never infringe upon her rights to be portrayed as the Warrior leader of the X-men who prefers peace, but is very, very good at making war. Yost intended for her to be the woman that stands for mutantdom, mankind and Wakanda. It’s it a great she knows she can find all of those things in the Wakanda that she’s most familiar with. At no point should she stand idly by as these two nations come to blows. It does HER ENTIRE NARRATIVE a disservice imo.
    and I completely agree with you here love. this woman can do it all and isnt tied to just just being mutant or human. this is what I love about coates. he shows her embracing all aspects of her being from being a woman to being a goddess. I need writers to do more to embrace this as well.

BANNED

and I completely agree with you here love. this woman can do it all and isnt tied to just just being mutant or human. this is what I love about coates. he shows her embracing all aspects of her being from being a woman to being a goddess. I need writers to do more to embrace this as well.
    When do think this Coates man elaborates more on this Goddess Stuff? Take a guess...

BANNED

per bounding into comics

mauraders placed second to last of all the dox titles ahead if excalibur. xfactor and fallen Angel's where 1 and 2, respectively. I would agree. cant link to the site for whatever reason.
    Did any of the other DOX sold out like Marauders did??