Page 150 of 662 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250650 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 9921
    Incredible Member

I think it's the perfect time for Storm to make the move out of the X-Universe. It's been a few years there has been no real interest for her, which is fine for me, I prefer an author not using a character than screwing him.
    I would like to see her on the core Avengers team, it would give her new dynamics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    I think it's the perfect time for Storm to make the move out of the X-Universe. It's been a few years there has been no real interest for her, which is fine for me, I prefer an author not using a character than screwing him.
    I would like to see her on the core Avengers team, it would give her new dynamics.
    The problem with that is we don’t have any good Avengers writers that seem to know her character well and pay the proper respect to the character. I agree yes Storm should leave and now is the BEST TIME. But I feel like the Avengers as of now are like all I’ve the place. So I’m afraid of that. I do t wanna another repeat of Bendis NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    The problem with that is we don’t have any good Avengers writers that seem to know her character well and pay the proper respect to the character. I agree yes Storm should leave and now is the BEST TIME. But I feel like the Avengers as of now are like all I’ve the place. So I’m afraid of that. I do t wanna another repeat of Bendis NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!
    Me too! But having her on the main Avengers team would provide such great interactions for her! And usher a new era for mutants alike. I would like to see her interacting with Carol again, they were friends during Carol's time with the team. And it would be really interesting to see her interacting with Wanda. So much new potential for her.

I think Jason Aaron is currently writing the Avengers and so I would not want him to write Storm. I would also want a nice team dynamic for Storm with a mix of characters who could play off her personality. I would not want her on the same team with Thor though.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Me too! But having her on the main Avengers team would provide such great interactions for her! And usher a new era for mutants alike. I would like to see her interacting with Carol again, they were friends during Carol's time with the team. And it would be really interesting to see her interacting with Wanda. So much new potential for her.
    I like that idea. I would love for Storm to interact MORE with OTHER Heroes. Especially Carol Danvers. Also, I want Storm to interact with Spider-Man again ONLY because during post Charles Xavier death Storm was acting like a Bitch to Peter Parker. Storm and Spider-Man have NEVER had issues with each other. So I want that relationship fixed pronto.

Not just Storm...the entire X-Men where acting like Jerks towards Spider-Man. Last time I charge Spidey and the X-men were cool with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I think Jason Aaron is currently writing the Avengers and so I would not want him to write Storm. I would also want a nice team dynamic for Storm with a mix of characters who could play off her personality. I would not want her on the same team with Thor though.
    Yeah, I agree. I DEFINITELY DO NOT want Jason aaron writings Storm. I doubt that he gets her voice and character. I actually don’t mind Storm and Thor together on a Team. It actually can work. However, you must be creative really.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 05-19-2019 at 02:19 PM.

Yeah, I agree. I DEFINITELY DO NOT want Jason aaron writings Storm. I doubt that he gets her voice and character. I actually don’t mind Storm and Thor together on a Team. It actually can work. However, you must be creative really.
    Storm and Thor can definitely work. I just don't think most writers would be good at it.

With the right cast, I think having Storm as a member of an all new A-Force would be a great way to get her out of the X-verse.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Storm and Thor can definitely work. I just don't think most writers would be good at it.

With the right cast, I think having Storm as a member of an all new A-Force would be a great way to get her out of the X-verse.
    Yeah, I don’t think most writers are vers I’m writer two characters who basically do the same thing. However they lack creativity in my opinion. But I agree A-Firce would be a HREAT fit. I’d say make Storm the leader of A-Force instead of Carol danvers.

NOOOO I definitely don't want to see Jason Aaron writing Storm. Keep him the hell away from our Goddess. His pet female character is Jane Foster. But it would be interesting to see Storm as part of another team. Current Avengers team are Cap, Iron Man, T'Challa ( who happens to be the chairman right now IIRC), Carol, She Hulk, Thor and Ghost Rider. They could use another powerful female so hell throw Ororo in the mix after Aaron is finished writing them. I have no problems with her and Thor on the same team. A God and Goddess should team up and show the others how its done!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    how terrifying would it be for her to unleash like this during an actual battle

who is this she's fighting and in which comic book?

Wait a minute QUESTION.

If Hickman is rebooting the X-Men does that mean the Development of Storm being a Goddess is gone now??? Because essentially a Reboot would mean anything before it gets erased right????
    I hope not. I just read that he said everything with the X-Men is going to follow House of X and Powers of X. I haven't read any of them so idk how Storm is portrayed in them or if she's been more powerful in those books.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    who is this she's fighting and in which comic book?
    She's fighting Valkyrie and the book is Fear Itself: The Fearless book #9

Although Val dissed Ororo at the end claiming she had "real gods" to go fight, her acknowledging that Ororo was a threat and too free and uninhibited for her to handle says a lot. She basically cheated and moved the fight near civilians knowing Ororo would hold back as not to hurt anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post

Although Val dissed Ororo at the end claiming she had "real gods" to go fight, her acknowledging that Ororo was a threat and too free and uninhibited for her to handle says a lot. She basically cheated and moved the fight near civilians knowing Ororo would hold back as not to hurt anyone.
    As a Storm fan, I find that issue to be extra cringe-worthy. The way Storm was defeated was just lazy writing. At the risk of sounding extra petty: if I were writing Storm, either in a team setting or her own solo, I would make it my goal to somehow incorporate Val in a story just to have Storm get that b!sh back!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post

Storm conveniently forgot she tore a sentinel to pieces above a crowded city as well
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Storm conveniently forgot she tore a sentinel to pieces above a crowded city as well
    Also that she can force her to move anywhere she freaking wants, "Oh no you're going towards the city, too bad I can't control the very air currents you're flying on".

^^^^^^^^ considering brunhilde's Nordic roots and the way that culture is fetishized by N_zi jerks, this confrontation inadvertently gave "stormfront" culture their own moral victory over a black metahuman.