Page 158 of 662 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258658 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    ok off topic but just how in the hell does Cyclops have double the page count on his topic on the X-Books forum as Storm when she's way more popular
    Lol. I wouldn’t say she’s way more popular. But Cyclops is a main in Uncanny so there’s a lot to talk about. Storm hasn’t really done much.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Dark Phoenix Storm recopilation powers video 30s
    https://twitter.com/universoxmen/sta...70507244400648
    This looks so bad OMG...

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    ok off topic but just how in the hell does Cyclops have double the page count on his topic on the X-Books forum as Storm when she's way more popular
    1) Cyke fans are definitely more numerous. Online polls easily indicate this, such as White's twitter one, which showed Cyke getting just over twice as many votes as Storm.

2) Cyke came back to life after several years being dead, and has been leading Uncanny for a while now; Storm has been barely used in Marvelous.

3) Even discounting the years Cyke was dead, he was the main focal point of the X-Books in the 21st century in total, with the whole Utopia era etc. He garnered a ton of new fans during that time. Ororo has been marginalized in the X-Books in the same time period. She's really just running on legacy fandom at this point.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Comic Geek in General

Looks like X Members are allowed to appear elsewhere during HOX/POX (thought all save Wolverine would be locked into the two mini serried.......or is it because Storm has connections in other franchises?)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I would hazard a guess and say nobody in the X-office is communicating with Coates so he's off doing his own thing with her. And we really don't know the time frame in which her BP and Shuri appearances occur (definitely before AoXM).
    But consider, if she's a mainstay of the P/HoX-verse, anything/everything HiX-Man is doing will be definitive going forward...regardless of what anyone else is writing elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Mixed feelings. I like that we at least saw something other than lightning but I remain skeptical. I am not planning on watching it. I might after I see how other Storm fans react to it, and I am thinking our expectations are already super low lol...still hoping for the best but expecting another fail.
    I feel the same. If I can somehow manage a free ticket I will see it at the movies but I don't plan on spending money on it unless I hear really good reviews.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Looks like X Members are allowed to appear elsewhere during HOX/POX (thought all save Wolverine would be locked into the two mini serried.......or is it because Storm has connections in other franchises?)
    Considering T'challa is currently active in the WOTR event (whereas Storm is stuck in alternate reality world) and will most likely be active after said event, Storm's presence in BP and Shuri must take place before her disappearance. Coates can have T'Challa or someone else mention Storm disappearing/supposed death in future issues, but I'm not sure he will do that.

Astonishing Member

Coates' current BP arc also seems to be before War of Realms so it's likely all the things he and Storm have done in the solo have happened in the past. But assuming Hickman doesn't do much with Storm during the course of his run (which is entirely possible) I don't think that there will be much limits on when and how often she appears in Black Panther's book going forward. I personally like the relationship and would like to see it continue within the solo and further established in the X-Men franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

FEARLESS #2 (of 3)
    SEANAN MCGUIRE, KARLA PACHECO & MORE (W)
    CLAIRE ROE & MORE (A)
    Cover by YASMINE PUTRI
    Connecting Variant Cover by JENNY FRISON
    CELEBRATE THE WOMEN OF MARVEL WITH ALL-NEW STORIES!
    First, a star-studded adventure by Hugo-nominated writer Seanan McGuire! For Captain Marvel of the Avengers, Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four and Storm of the X-Men, a seemingly simple day at a leadership camp for girls is turning out to be MUCH more complicated — and dangerous! — than they’d bargained for. Then, GWENPOOL, PUNISHER and Rick and Morty veteran Karla Pacheco dives into the dangerous world of Night Nurse! And don’t miss your dose of Herstory with profiles on classic and contemporary creators!

BLACK PANTHER #15
    TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUñA (A/C)
    Bring on the Bad Guys Variant Cover by RYAN BENJAMIN
    THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA – THE BLACK PANTHER RETURNS TO EARTH!
    T’Challa secures a legendary victory against N’Jadaka and his Intergalactic Empire! At last, the king can return to his throne and the loved ones he left behind. But even at home, T’Challa isn’t free from the Empire’s long shadow…

These covers got me feelin some type of way
    That Fearless costume is simply amazing. I love how certain parts of her looks like stars.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It seems Shipp's "bringing something to Storm" is basically her just looking constipated I guess....

https://twitter.com/ororogue/status/1131742657955414018
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    It seems Shipp's "bringing something to Storm" is basically her just looking constipated I guess....

https://twitter.com/ororogue/status/1131742657955414018
    what is the new power that she supposedly does? all I have seen is lightning, more lightning, a blizzard and wind all which she has done before.

when I think of new and creative powers i would like to see from her aside from the traditional displays of power such as hurricanes, tornadoes, etc., I would love to see some internal manipulation:

https://gfycat.com/halfwelltodoaplomadofalcon

if they can show her using hand to hand combat, internal attacks, which destroying ish ive a large area I would be in love. this isnt happening with fox so I'm hoping mcu will bring all the wonderful and creative displays of power from the comics to the big screen.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-24-2019 at 05:37 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what is the new power that she supposedly does? all I have seen is lightning, more lightning, a blizzard and wind all which she has done before.

when I think of new and creative powers i would like to see from her aside from the traditional displays of power such as hurricanes, tornadoes, etc., I would love to see some internal manipulation:

if they can show her using hand to hand combat, internal attacks, which destroying ish ive a large area I would be in love. this isnt happening with fox so I'm hoping mcu will bring all the wonderful and creative displays of power from the comics to the big screen.

I’m assuming Shipp is talking about a Blizzard. We have not seen Storm summon a Blizzard since the first X-Men Movie.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I’m assuming Shipp is talking about a Blizzard. We have not seen Storm summon a Blizzard since the first X-Men Movie.
    she said it was new which would mean it hasn't been seen or done before. we saw her do it twice. once in the first movie and then in the second movie when she took down mind controlled Xavier. so hoping ms. shipp wasnt talking about that.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm summoned a blizzard in X2 and DOFP..
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she said it was new which would mean it hasn't been seen or done before. we saw her do it twice. once in the first movie and then in the second movie when she took down mind controlled Xavier. so hoping ms. shipp wasnt talking about that.
    Then I don’t know what she is talking about. We will have to wait and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Storm summoned a blizzard in X2 and DOFP..
    The DOFP I would not consider that her summoning a Blizzard since there was already a Blizzard when they landed. I’d say she only created a F6 Hurricane to move those giant ships.