Page 357 of 662 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Great early outfit for Storm in Spider-Woman #38 (1981).

I love that Storm loves luxury and flash. It makes sense growing up as a street urchin that she would romanticize the finer things in life. I feel it's a key quirk for her character. It really informs her inner kleptomania. She has to have pretty, shiny things, whether she buys them or outright steals them. I wonder if anyone has accidentally stumbled into one of her stashes? Or is 'Ro as good at hiding her loot as she is at showboating?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Isn't she his sister or something along those lines?
    In Hadar Yao's name, what have you been reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Isn't she his sister or something along those lines?
    People's head would explode.

Do it Marvel...lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Great early outfit for Storm in Spider-Woman #38 (1981).

Was a good read. Storm was a beast in this story. I would love to see a Spider-Woman Storm espionage/spy works style team up between them.

After reading spoilers for house of x #5 , I think marauders will be a great story! I think storm will have a huge part in it.

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    After reading spoilers for house of x #5 , I think marauders will be a great story! I think storm will have a huge part in it.
    This preview?

JUL190857
    (W) Jonathan Hickman (A/CA) Pepe Larraz
    Xavier's dream turns deadly for some of his students as they fight back against the humans' plan to eliminate them. Superstar writer Jonathan Hickman (FANTASTIC FOUR, AVENGERS, SECRET WARS) continues his reshaping of the X-Universe alongside Young Gun artist Pepe Larraz (EXTERMINATION, AVENGERS). The Future of the X-Men begins here!
    Rated T+

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    This preview?

JUL190857
    (W) Jonathan Hickman (A/CA) Pepe Larraz
    Xavier's dream turns deadly for some of his students as they fight back against the humans' plan to eliminate them. Superstar writer Jonathan Hickman (FANTASTIC FOUR, AVENGERS, SECRET WARS) continues his reshaping of the X-Universe alongside Young Gun artist Pepe Larraz (EXTERMINATION, AVENGERS). The Future of the X-Men begins here!
    Rated T+
    I guess that’s it... I just looked up spoilers on Reddit.

I guess that’s it... I just looked up spoilers on Reddit.
    If what I read on Reddit is correct...then alright. it's interesting and lord knows how this is gonna play out in the future.

BANNED

I guess I'm headed over to reddit. That place ruined GoT for me.

So with MCU XMen maybe taking place in modern day,
    Do you think Ororo's back story would-be updated.
    If so how do you see it?

Example

Instead of Ororo losing her family in Suez Crsisi
    Ororo could be a Survivor of the World Trade Center attacks.

Maybe the footage of her rescue is what sends several factions after her. Her Paternal grandparents obviously in NewYork are searching for their Son and Family but due to the chaos of the following days it took to long to be reunited, just when they are about to be reunited ,she's gone. Already in the custody of her Maternal grandmother Royal court in transit bringing her to Kenya.
    Where her transport could be attack by her Uncle funded via Andre D. Where she can then be orphaned once again on the Streets of Cairo or in New York taken in by the Morlocks.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 09-17-2019 at 10:01 AM.

BANNED

Can I have the Spoilers.... please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    If so how do you see it?

Example

Maybe the footage of her rescue is what sends several factions after her. Her Paternal grandparents obviously in NewYork are searching for their Son and Family but due to the chaos of the following days it took to long to be reunited, just when they are about to be reunited ,she's gone. Already in the custody of her Maternal grandmother Royal court in transit bringing her to Kenya.
    Where her transport could be attack by her Uncle funded via Andre D. Where she can then be orphaned once again on the Streets of Cairo or in New York taken in by the Morlocks.
    This is interesting! I like the idea of her uncle attacking her.

BANNED

I just read the Spoilers and BY GOD. This is AMAZING.

I'm on Board.......I will withhold my tongue.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

you have me excited!!! this is great news. I'm super ready for tomorrow.

edit: just read the spoilers and this is interesting and weird but I'm going to enjoy the ride.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-17-2019 at 10:31 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    If so how do you see it?

Example

hhmmm I would very much prefer her origins to stay as true to the comic version as possible though your idea is interesting . but I think the most important element that we have missed in the foxmen is the goddess storm storyline. If she stayed in America I dont see how we would ever get that.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hhmmm I would very much prefer her origins to stay as true to the comic version as possible though your idea is interesting . but I think the most important element that we have missed in the foxmen is the goddess storm storyline. If she stayed in America I dont see how we would ever get that.
    They can still do Storm's origin. Just make it a suicide bomber that killed her parents instead of a airplane.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you have me excited!!! this is great news. I'm super ready for tomorrow.

edit: just read the spoilers and this is interesting and weird but I'm going to enjoy the ride.
    Right. Not sure how this is gonna play out.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 09-17-2019 at 12:29 PM.