Page 639 of 662 FirstFirst ... 139539589629635636637638639640641642643649 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 9921
    Astonishing Member

Ok Storm in Marauders #4 is awesome I'm guessing this is her spotlight issue?

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Most likely, she is on the cover for the issue. I am just so happy right now. It looks so good and with a good artist that knows how to draw diverse people. I just... *Cries* Yeeeessss. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Most likely, she is on the cover for the issue. I am just so happy right now. It looks so good and with a good artist that knows how to draw diverse people. I just... *Cries* Yeeeessss. lol
    I love the preview. She was like Bishhh I don’t even know you and I’mma bout to hit you with the MAIN BOLT in the sky.
    I love It.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I love the preview. She was like Bishhh I don’t even know you and I’mma bout to hit you with the MAIN BOLT in the sky.
    I love It.
    I love she was lowkey testing his resistance by sending down the lightning while the main bolt was charging in the sky. Proably adjusting strength so she Kills no man.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

I love she was lowkey testing his resistance by sending down the lightning while the main bolt was charging in the sky. Proably adjusting strength so she Kills no man.
    Yeah, and I think she is just flexing.

I agree. I like how you said she is adjusting to his durability and is able to hold back too.

Yeah, and I think she is just flexing.

I agree. I like how you said she is adjusting to his durability and is able to hold back too.
    And best of all the only mothering going on here is a mother's strength to kick some ass to defend her children.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

And best of all the only mothering going on here is a mother's strength to kick some ass to defend her children.
    Yeah, Storm has always been like that.

I just wanna know why did that guy truly believe he can fight someone on Storm level. Did he not do his paperwork on Storm?

Yeah, Storm has always been like that.

I just wanna know why did that guy truly believe he can fight someone on Storm level. Did he not do his paperwork on Storm?
    Lol. He's probably the one writing the data pages in Marauders and is so fed up he like " I'm ready to DIE for these funds." Lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

She actually really does.
    She looks act and talk like Storm.
    Very excited to pick the next issue.

"I don't even know who you are." Is sending me lmfao
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    "I don't even know who you are." Is sending me lmfao
    LOL. That guy is only relevant to Storm in that he is the man standing between her, barely, and retrieving the children. She doesn't care who in the hell he is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    LOL. That guy is only relevant to Storm in that he is the man standing between her, barely, and retrieving the children. She doesn't care who in the hell he is.
    Glorious! She is strong, assertive, and fiercely protective.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    The funny part is that her Warning Shot almost killed him HAHAHA

BANNED

Lol. He's probably the one writing the data pages in Marauders and is so fed up he like " I'm ready to DIE for these funds." Lol
    Hahaha maybe.

A Storm fan picked this up and said that guy who jumped in front of the Kids is a meta-human who jumped from their Navy Ship to the children. That’s crazy.

I just can’t get over the part that the guy thought Storm knew who she was dealing with and shot him down like Ni**a I don’t know you. POW!! Warning shot.