Page 349 of 662 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Forge had a lot of issues and insecurities. He asked Jean to tell him what Storm felt. When Jean refused, he dumped Storm. That had nothing to do with Jean or Storm. It had all to do with Forge’s stupidity. He thought he was leaving Storm to take care of Mystique. Only Mystique was just playing him.

There’s no reason to blame anyone if the women for Forge being a jerk and no reason for two women to fight.
    Jean should have never had the conversation she did with Forge. Ororo was ready to spend the rest of her life with forge, but Jean with her instigating self inserted doubt or confirmed the incorrect notion Ororo wasnt ready to spend the rest of her life with him. She was way out of line for that. Now that being said it's good nothing became of that because Forge was very abusive to Ororo and she definitely deserved better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMunroe View Post
    What Jean did was disgusting. What's even more deplorable is that she couldn't even be bothered to console her emotionally traumatized/distraught "best-friend" following the upheaval that she deliberately caused, and has of yet to divulge Ororo of the vagaries pertaining to Forge's rescinded proposal.
    Jean ain't crazy. lol It might result in another Marrow exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Lobdell is a writer that you love and hate at the same time. He gave us Synch and Monet yet he definitely tried to downplay storm's abilities in favor of Iceman, most definitely and Jean Grey, some what.
    it has been mostly dislike for me. it's not all bad but it definitely isnt as good as Claremont.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    This post from Coates along with the latest about the goddess in Wakanda leads me to believe he was being shady to everyone that thought he'd waste his time building them up only to crap on them. T'Challa has spent pages on pages fighting for their love. I think Coates is about to have Storm do the same. I don't think I'll be disappointed one bit.
    yes!!!! this all of this!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Welp, Storm’s X-men Monday was trash. They amazingly found a way to write an entire interview without answering any questions. So that was fun.

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Welp, Storm’s X-men Monday was trash. They amazingly found a way to write an entire interview without answering any questions. So that was fun.
    same, But all the images were delicious!

Some of the questions I understand why they wheren't really answered due to spoilers, but like the space question I have no idea why they included (sorry if someone here asked it I just didn't see the relevance). I'm just gonna hope all the secrecy means they have plans for Storm rather than they don't actually have answers, it was at least nice to see they know of her relationship with BP and I wonder if it means anything that she specifically said to keep reading the books to find out when BP takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

IDA with most with exception of Jim Lee design and X-treme X-men. The schoolgirl look was a casual thing she put on; it wasnt a costume so I wouldnt have it on there. Ditto on red leather as that was a disguise. The #1 pick is a cheat as they count all variations of black and gold. The write up starts with her original look but has a pic of the Gold costume and talks about that. They were not the same thing
    This current look for Storm doesn't do it for me. I just can't with the ponytail. It doesn't work for Storm IMO. I miss the braids she had while Nnedi Okorafor was on the Shuri series:

I also don't like the current cape and I'm not a fan of Ororo wearing gloves.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Where’s the article??

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    Where’s the article??
    Here you go.

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...nday-27-storm/

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Some of the questions I understand why they wheren't really answered due to spoilers, but like the space question I have no idea why they included (sorry if someone here asked it I just didn't see the relevance). I'm just gonna hope all the secrecy means they have plans for Storm rather than they don't actually have answers, it was at least nice to see they know of her relationship with BP and I wonder if it means anything that she specifically said to keep reading the books to find out when BP takes place.
    Im going to go with they dont have the answers because they always give the wait and see answer and nothing happens. (Hate to be Debbie Downer)

You correct. It's been the same for some time now. The same Questions and the same answers.

Q? What's going with Storm and Black Panther Seeing how Storm is in two book?

A=We have absolutely no idea what going on over in Black panther. But rest assure Storm is an important part of the X-Men. We hope everything continue well over in Black Panther.

Q? Will you explore Storm Mystical heritage?
    A=We love Storm Mystical heritage, it's so rich and interesting, and would love to, you should read the upcoming series see whats in store.

Q? How do you balance Claremontzon Storm to NuStorm?
    A=We have no idea how to recreate Claremontzon Storm, so we Stop Trying. I know Storm means alot to a lot of communities so we are pandering to the best of those communities with no real depth of the of Storm.

Q?Why isn't Storm leading a team?
    A=Storm is a great leader and is a premier woman of Marvel. Storm is a Strong woman who knows when to lead and when to lead a team in the background of panels... Strongly.

Q?(Hand chosen random Question?)
    A="Thank you for not being an @$$#0!3"

Q? Any Chance of That Storm Solo?
    A=We got big plans for Storm. So big you won't even have time to think of her solo that we keep teasing but never is going to happen. Keep a look out she'll be doing Jaw dropping nail biting , changing the game Level Stuff. So make sure you go out and buy, buy buy!

It at least gave us this

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    You correct. It's been the same for some time now. The same Questions and the same answers.

Q? What's going with Storm and Black Panther Seeing how Storm is in two book?

A=We have absolutely no idea what going on over in Black panther. But rest assure Storm is an important part of the X-Men. We hope everything continue well over in Black Panther.

Q? Will you explore Storm Mystical heritage?
    A=We love Storm Mystical heritage, it's so rich and interesting, and would love to, you should read the upcoming series see whats in store.

Q? How do you balance Claremontzon Storm to NuStorm?
    A=We have no idea how to recreate Claremontzon Storm, so we Stop Trying. I know Storm means alot to a lot of communities so we are pandering to the best of those communities with no real depth of the of Storm.

Q?Why isn't Storm leading a team?
    A=Storm is a great leader and is a premier woman of Marvel. Storm is a Strong woman who knows when to lead and when to lead a team in the background of panels... Strongly.

Q?(Hand chosen random Question?)
    A="Thank you for not being an @$$#0!3"

Q? Any Chance of That Storm Solo?
    A=We got big plans for Storm. So big you won't even have time to think of her solo that we keep teasing but never is going to happen. Keep a look out she'll be doing Jaw dropping nail biting , changing the game Level Stuff. So make sure you go out and buy, buy buy!
    ha yes all of this .

It at least gave us this

Yea that is gorgeous. them other ones were fugly.

yea we were all kind of expecting this to happen. I mean I dont understand what's the point of having such an interview if you are not going to answer any questions. there were more questions about how BP ties to the xmen in terms of her being a goddess and all they had to say is "keep reading true believer?" What the hell?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Im going to go with they dont have the answers because they always give the wait and see answer and nothing happens. (Hate to be Debbie Downer)
    it's ok because you see telling the truth. it's clear fans want to much more for this character. its unfortunate because to me the lack of answers mean those things are not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    This current look for Storm doesn't do it for me. I just can't with the ponytail. It doesn't work for Storm IMO. I miss the braids she had while Nnedi Okorafor was on the Shuri series:

I also don't like the current cape and I'm not a fan of Ororo wearing gloves.
    zo you just dont like this look st all lolol. I think its gorgeous. the point to me gives ororo a feminine look that was loss with the mohawk. and did you not see that gorgeous drawing in black and white? how could you not like it after that lol.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-09-2019 at 07:38 AM.

It at least gave us this

Lol right. It’s so nice

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    Lol right. It’s so nice
    yea that is so gorgeous. I don't know how you can see this and not like her knew look. flawless. cant wait to see it colored.

Lol. Why on Earth did they have a Storm centric Monday? As others have said, this was pointless. No insight given and even as a PR puff piece to build hype it was incredibly poor. Jesus, are they even trying anymore? I don't know how someone could have proofread this and said, "Yeah, print this." Devoid of any substance.