Page 138 of 662 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238638 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 9921

Lmao I’m trying to find spoilers for the movie rn

Now I hope mcu going forward gives their female characters something! No more nerfing powers! The x-women have too much personality to be pushed over to the side!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    Lmao I’m trying to find spoilers for the movie rn
    yea the spoilers have been leaked for a while now
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I never knew they tried putting these two together. it seemed more friendly to me but I could be wrong here.
    After playing up some initial interpersonal tension, they literally had Bishop waiting in the wings as the Storm/Forge aborted proposal breakup happened right after Bishop’ introduction. Classic setup for a melodramatic romantic pairing ...

Last edited by Thirteen; 05-09-2019 at 03:35 PM.

BANNED

Marvel comics #1000 cover.
    Attachment 82205

Heck yeah, ANAD team front and center. I wouldn't consider this Alex's best painting on a technical level, but I love that he put our girl in a prominent position(as he is wont to do).

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Hello fellow Storm myrmidons,

I recently started playing Pokemon Go again after a 2-year break and decided to fashion my nickname and avatar after our beloved Windrider. If any of you play and wanna add me as a friend, my trainer code is 0828 3121 5192

Attachment 82220

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Heck yeah, ANAD team front and center. I wouldn't consider this Alex's best painting on a technical level, but I love that he put our girl in a prominent position(as he is wont to do).

This is nice. I'd say Alex Ross is about the only artist who draws Dave Cockrum's Storm... not even John Byrne comes close.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

This is a great piece and I love that costume on Storm.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

So what does Storm's solo publishing history look like to this point?

How many solo ongoing titles has she had? How many issues did they run?

What about her solo miniseries? Any graphic novels?

Looking for non-XMen, non-Black Panther, and non-Fantastic Four content.

She had a 4-part mini solo series in the 90s. Then back in 2014, she had her solo series by Pak but it only lasted 11 issues I think. The only other one I can think of is her solo "Ororo: Before the Storm" which takes place when she was a child. I'm not sure how many issues that was. There was also World's Apart from 2009, which featured Black Panther and the X-men, but was very much a Storm-centric mini-series.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Unfortanlty a lot of her best stories are oriented with the X-Men, she hasn't had much opportunities to branch off of them except in Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    She had a 4-part mini solo series in the 90s. Then back in 2014, she had her solo series by Pak but it only lasted 11 issues I think. The only other one I can think of is her solo "Ororo: Before the Storm" which takes place when she was a child. I'm not sure how many issues that was. There was also World's Apart from 2009, which featured Black Panther and the X-men, but was very much a Storm-centric mini-series.
    Yep. All good reads. Ororo Before the Storm was a 4 issue mini.

BANNED

Has anyone heard Anymore News of this?????:

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    FEARLESS #1 (OF 3)
    SEANAN MCGUIRE, LEAH WILLIAMS & MORE (W) • CLAIRE ROE & MORE (A) COVER BY YASMINE PUTRI
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY JENNY FRISON
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE FIERCEST LADIES OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE – ON AND OFF THE PAGE!
    Straight off her silver-screen debut, Captain Marvel takes the world by storm! And speaking of the weather, Storm of the X-Men faces a problem only a goddess could solve. Add the Invisible Woman, and you’ve got an unstoppable trio in a story by Hugo-nominated novelist and SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST-SPIDER writer Seanan McGuire! Then, Leah Williams takes us back to the golden days of romance with Millie the Model! Plus: Get your dose of herstory with profiles on classic and contemporary creators!
    I need some Previews like ASAP.

by Timo Wuerz
    Last edited by Agent Z; 05-12-2019 at 01:26 AM.