Page 156 of 181 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2707
  1. #2326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    That fearless cover is one of the best I’ve ever seen!
    I think my heart literally stopped when I saw it lol.

  2. #2327
    Ultimate Life Form BlackClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Space Colony ARK
    Posts
    1,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Fuck man this is amazing, and same I actually feel some encouragement and hope for Storm that I haven't felt in a while.
    Glad you feel that way. I wish I could feel the same as a Black Panther fan because Coates’ Panther is just awful.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

  3. #2328
    Astonishing Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    3,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

    FEARLESS #2 (of 3)
    SEANAN MCGUIRE, KARLA PACHECO & MORE (W)
    CLAIRE ROE & MORE (A)
    Cover by YASMINE PUTRI
    Connecting Variant Cover by JENNY FRISON
    CELEBRATE THE WOMEN OF MARVEL WITH ALL-NEW STORIES!
    First, a star-studded adventure by Hugo-nominated writer Seanan McGuire! For Captain Marvel of the Avengers, Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four and Storm of the X-Men, a seemingly simple day at a leadership camp for girls is turning out to be MUCH more complicated — and dangerous! — than they’d bargained for. Then, GWENPOOL, PUNISHER and Rick and Morty veteran Karla Pacheco dives into the dangerous world of Night Nurse! And don’t miss your dose of Herstory with profiles on classic and contemporary creators!


    BLACK PANTHER #15
    TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUñA (A/C)
    Bring on the Bad Guys Variant Cover by RYAN BENJAMIN
    THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA – THE BLACK PANTHER RETURNS TO EARTH!
    T’Challa secures a legendary victory against N’Jadaka and his Intergalactic Empire! At last, the king can return to his throne and the loved ones he left behind. But even at home, T’Challa isn’t free from the Empire’s long shadow…

    These covers got me feelin some type of way
    HOLY SHIT!!!!!’ I just jizzed myself. That Fearless cover is AMAZING.

    I LOVE STORM’s X-Men Red costume. So amazing
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.
    Goddess of the Storm Ororo Munroe
    #StormCaster
    The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!

  4. #2329
    Astonishing Member HandofPrometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    HOLY SHIT!!!!!’ I just jizzed myself. That Fearless cover is AMAZING.

    I LOVE STORM’s X-Men Red costume. So amazing
    Storms best costume.

  5. #2330
    Astonishing Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    3,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Storms best costume.
    I Agree. This one is now my Favorite.
    My second favorite is 90’s
    Third favorite X-Treme X-Men
    Fourth Favorite Astonishing X-Men
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.
    Goddess of the Storm Ororo Munroe
    #StormCaster
    The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!

  6. #2331
    Incredible Member Stormrocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    634

    Default

    That Fearless cover is wonderful. I've always wanted more out of the story where Storm housed Eternity's consciousness and the cover reminds me of that. She looks cosmic there and it's glorious!

  7. #2332
    U Got Me Str8 Trippin Boo nj06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,949

    Default

    Her current look is just ok to me. I don't hate it but I also don't love it.


    Her current hairstyle is something I just don't like at all. Having the ponytail is nice to see every once in a while for me but I don't like it as her current look. And don't hate me but everytime I see her with this hairstyle it reminds me of:





    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

  8. #2333
    Astonishing Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    3,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Her current look is just ok to me. I don't hate it but I also don't love it.


    Her current hairstyle is something I just don't like at all. Having the ponytail is nice to see every once in a while for me but I don't like it as her current look. And don't hate me but everytime I see her with this hairstyle it reminds me of:





    *gasp* YOU TAKE IT BACK!!!! *crying* TAKE IT BACK!!!!
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.
    Goddess of the Storm Ororo Munroe
    #StormCaster
    The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!

  9. #2334
    Astonishing Member Celestial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,231

    Default

    I love the ponytail. It’s so refreshing. Better than that horrible Mohawk.

  10. #2335
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Also a fun little article about “Rogue-Storm” that was definitely written by a Storm fan. Very cute, worth the quick read!

    https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/chosen...ay-rogue-storm
    thanks for sharing. I'm loving the storm love!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  11. #2336
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    16,833

    Default

    Dark Phoenix Storm recopilation powers video 30s
    https://twitter.com/universoxmen/sta...70507244400648

  12. #2337
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

    FEARLESS #2 (of 3)
    SEANAN MCGUIRE, KARLA PACHECO & MORE (W)
    CLAIRE ROE & MORE (A)
    Cover by YASMINE PUTRI
    Connecting Variant Cover by JENNY FRISON
    CELEBRATE THE WOMEN OF MARVEL WITH ALL-NEW STORIES!
    First, a star-studded adventure by Hugo-nominated writer Seanan McGuire! For Captain Marvel of the Avengers, Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four and Storm of the X-Men, a seemingly simple day at a leadership camp for girls is turning out to be MUCH more complicated — and dangerous! — than they’d bargained for. Then, GWENPOOL, PUNISHER and Rick and Morty veteran Karla Pacheco dives into the dangerous world of Night Nurse! And don’t miss your dose of Herstory with profiles on classic and contemporary creators!


    BLACK PANTHER #15
    TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUñA (A/C)
    Bring on the Bad Guys Variant Cover by RYAN BENJAMIN
    THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA – THE BLACK PANTHER RETURNS TO EARTH!
    T’Challa secures a legendary victory against N’Jadaka and his Intergalactic Empire! At last, the king can return to his throne and the loved ones he left behind. But even at home, T’Challa isn’t free from the Empire’s long shadow…

    These covers got me feelin some type of way
    omg omg omg!!! I'm in love!!

    that fearless cover is breathtaking!

    and I'm so happy Ororo is back home with her man!!! I can wait for july!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  13. #2338
    Mighty Member BlkGldBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

    FEARLESS #2 (of 3)
    SEANAN MCGUIRE, KARLA PACHECO & MORE (W)
    CLAIRE ROE & MORE (A)
    Cover by YASMINE PUTRI
    Connecting Variant Cover by JENNY FRISON
    CELEBRATE THE WOMEN OF MARVEL WITH ALL-NEW STORIES!
    First, a star-studded adventure by Hugo-nominated writer Seanan McGuire! For Captain Marvel of the Avengers, Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four and Storm of the X-Men, a seemingly simple day at a leadership camp for girls is turning out to be MUCH more complicated — and dangerous! — than they’d bargained for. Then, GWENPOOL, PUNISHER and Rick and Morty veteran Karla Pacheco dives into the dangerous world of Night Nurse! And don’t miss your dose of Herstory with profiles on classic and contemporary creators!


    BLACK PANTHER #15
    TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUñA (A/C)
    Bring on the Bad Guys Variant Cover by RYAN BENJAMIN
    THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA – THE BLACK PANTHER RETURNS TO EARTH!
    T’Challa secures a legendary victory against N’Jadaka and his Intergalactic Empire! At last, the king can return to his throne and the loved ones he left behind. But even at home, T’Challa isn’t free from the Empire’s long shadow…

    These covers got me feelin some type of way
    Thanks for sharing.
    The Fearless Two Cover is truly something else.
    Damn Does Storm look like she is right where she belongs in the BP Franchises

  14. #2339
    Spectacular Member twisted sun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

    FEARLESS #2 (of 3)
    SEANAN MCGUIRE, KARLA PACHECO & MORE (W)
    CLAIRE ROE & MORE (A)
    Cover by YASMINE PUTRI
    Connecting Variant Cover by JENNY FRISON
    CELEBRATE THE WOMEN OF MARVEL WITH ALL-NEW STORIES!
    First, a star-studded adventure by Hugo-nominated writer Seanan McGuire! For Captain Marvel of the Avengers, Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four and Storm of the X-Men, a seemingly simple day at a leadership camp for girls is turning out to be MUCH more complicated — and dangerous! — than they’d bargained for. Then, GWENPOOL, PUNISHER and Rick and Morty veteran Karla Pacheco dives into the dangerous world of Night Nurse! And don’t miss your dose of Herstory with profiles on classic and contemporary creators!


    BLACK PANTHER #15
    TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUñA (A/C)
    Bring on the Bad Guys Variant Cover by RYAN BENJAMIN
    THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA – THE BLACK PANTHER RETURNS TO EARTH!
    T’Challa secures a legendary victory against N’Jadaka and his Intergalactic Empire! At last, the king can return to his throne and the loved ones he left behind. But even at home, T’Challa isn’t free from the Empire’s long shadow…

    These covers got me feelin some type of way
    This right here....this made my day. That fearless cover is amazing. Lord this needs to come out already.

  15. #2340
    Mighty Member BlkGldBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    Fearless Cover
    She looks so Boss on the cover.
    Regal Imposing Dangerous Powerful Credible Ominous

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •