Page 298 of 662 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 9921
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    It was a false alarm. She only appears on panel, no dialogue. My heart felt so stressed.
    I just saw it. Well, it’s not THAT bad. Hell at least she was there........in her Mowhawk form LOL. But I think it’s cool, I’m glad she was present. Dialogue or not. I’ll take whatever I can get.

The woman with the mohawk in Captain America isn't Storm. It's a unnamed extra and the coloring was wrong, it should be a white woman with purple hair. That's how she looked a couple issues earlier. The colorist must have Storm on their mind or something.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    The woman with the mohawk in Captain America isn't Storm. It's a unnamed extra and the coloring was wrong, it should be a white woman with purple hair. That's how she looked a couple issues earlier. The colorist must have Storm on their mind or something.
    I was about to say that doesnt make any sense that she would still have her mohawk especially since her hair hasnt been shown as such in black panther since black panther and the crew and the early part of the first season of the black panther series (2016). Thanks for clearing this up.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

is anyone playing marvel ultimate alliance 3? storm is probably one of the best players on the game and not saying that because I obsess over her lol. she really is a good player.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Attachment 85947

From the guy who’s bringing you Ironheart v Shuri.

Minus the mohawk I love the design, could use another color scheme though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Minus the mohawk I love the design, could use another color scheme though.
    Like .. red and gold? Black and gold with a red underside on the cape? At this point I'll take green. Turquoise. ANYTHING
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    is anyone playing marvel ultimate alliance 3? storm is probably one of the best players on the game and not saying that because I obsess over her lol. she really is a good player.
    It's too bad that you get her rather late in the game but she is phenomenal and just a joy to play. My second play-through was awesome because of her.

BANNED

OH....well. That clears that up.

Eh, moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I have the game and played an hour or two, but waiting for the Fantastic Four update before I play it fully. Storm will definitely be on my team at that time.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    It's too bad that you get her rather late in the game but she is phenomenal and just a joy to play. My second play-through was awesome because of her.

agreed. I was originally upset by this but as you mentioned the second playthrough was pretty awesome wrecking ish with her powers.

my only issue is she isnt resistant or immune to other elements with the exception of electricity. she shouldnt burn and freeze imo.

I have the game and played an hour or two, but waiting for the Fantastic Four update before I play it fully. Storm will definitely be on my team at that time.
    the f4 update isnt happening until next year right?

I really want a versus mode I think it would make the game more interesting.

Is anyone wondering if Storm will play any kind of significance in Hickman's run. It's starting to seem like the same old players are getting set ups early on.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Is anyone wondering if Storm will play any kind of significance in Hickman's run. It's starting to seem like the same old players are getting set ups early on.
    hmmm honestly I'm not seeing her play a big role. this story seems to center around Xavier and moira, with magneto splashed in. it's taking me back to foxmen which isnt necessarily a good thing but none of the other big names have really been showcased as of yet. so the verdict is still out.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

She's probably going to have a major impact towards the end of HoX/poX if the cover proves true...but as of right now while Xavier and Magneto and probably Scott as Xavier's sounding board and Moira who is the major plot point around which the story revolves, are the ones driving the story...no one else really has much of any role to play other than 'Soldier'.
    And we still don't know how the rest of the books, issues 3 through 6 plays out.
    So...I don't know what you or anyone else might be expecting.
    Personally, I'm not going to be bothered if she's in a supporting role only simply because the story itself is 1. Very interesting and 2. Much larger than one or two fan-favourites.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-20-2019 at 02:09 PM.

We might get to see her leading the defence of Krakoa alongside Emma and Exodus while the other big guns are in space.

HoX/Pox aren't exactly character driven. I am dying to read the voice Hickman writes her in though.

Im assuming she will have a couple of lines but be mostly a background character. I think this is a Xavier/Moria story.

If the Marauders is any indication of the way the X-verse is going, than I'm not expecting anything from Storm
    Some of us wait, some of us act.