Page 45 of 662 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145545 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I dont mind it if its within the context she poses the biggest threat. but no reading between the lines bull. this needs to be explicitly stated as such with a statement saying Nate nerfed her so badly because she posed the greatest chance of destroying the facade he had created.
    Well, even if they didn’t explicitly say it on panel. I’m still going to post what the Marvel Article said. To me it makes sense. After all she was the one who pumped his back full of Lightning. Lol

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Such a great story. Would not mind seeing a relaunch of The Crew (still focused on marginalized communities but with a stronger/more compelling storyline).

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Such a great story. Would not mind seeing a relaunch of The Crew (still focused on marginalized communities but with a stronger/more compelling storyline).
    I agree. I loved the focus on marginalized communities and I liked the retcon of Storm having a stronger and deeper connection to Harlem.
    Last edited by nj06; 02-09-2019 at 01:26 PM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

by: Patrick Zircher

I miss this look on Storm. I like how the costume almost looks like it's glowing.

by: Jeff Dekal

I also like this take on mohawk Storm.

unknown
    Last edited by nj06; 02-09-2019 at 05:08 PM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

I miss this look on Storm. I like how the costume almost looks like it's glowing.

unknown
    Gorgeous! !

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post

I Don't Know why... But you make me feel like your dropping bombs with this post. Thanks I needed a energy boost.

unknown
    I see ya dropping bombs everywhere.

As for the whole Nate Control over Storm.it always been mentioned many times when brainwashing or Mindcontrolling Her has always been very difficult to do and another to keep her under once you do.

I think it was Mojo or the Shadow King who said they had to spend Extra time and effort on Storm than any of the other X-Men because of her Will and Spirit. Which is saying something cause other X-telepaths didn't need such effort.
    If someone can find the scan that'll be great.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 02-10-2019 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    As for the whole Nate Control over Storm.it always been mentioned many times when brainwashing or Mindcontrolling Her has always been very difficult to do and another to keep her under once you do.

I think it was Mojo or the Shadow King who said they had to spend Extra time and effort on Storm than any of the other X-Men because of her Will and Spirit. Which is saying something cause other X-telepaths didn't need such effort.
    If someone can find the scan that'll be great.
    I mean in Storms defense Nate is cheating with a life seed.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I mean in Storms defense Nate is cheating with a life seed.
    That's the best explanation I think. Especially since Magneto was easily mind controlled as well.

I agree. I loved the focus on marginalized communities and I liked the retcon of Storm having a stronger and deeper connection to Harlem.
    Me too. I would just want to see a more compelling villain or team of villains for them. Opponents who are clearly looking to exploit but fervently believe they are doing what they think is morally “just”, but are also tactically and strategically skilled to know how to insulate their presence and then effectively defend against/challenge The Crew. Everyone on the team will need dance partners who can hold their own against Storm, BP, Luke and Misty.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    That's the best explanation I think. Especially since Magneto was easily mind controlled as well.
    That fact that he was able to best Legion like that should be an indicator. There's no way he'd be doing close to half of the things he's done without the LS and David's body and that includes turning Storm into a Horseman.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Me too. I would just want to see a more compelling villain or team of villains for them. Opponents who are clearly looking to exploit but fervently believe they are doing what they think is morally “just”, but are also tactically and strategically skilled to know how to insulate their presence and then effectively defend against/challenge The Crew. Everyone on the team will need dance partners who can hold their own against Storm, BP, Luke and Misty.
    Excellent ideas and I also agree. The Crew smacking around henchman is fine, but they also need to be facing down dangerous and credible villains as well. As you stated, these foes need to be just as charismatic and resourceful, if not more so, then Storm and the other heroes.

I think a Magneto led Brother of Evil Mutants team could act as nice foes for the Crew. Both teams help and protect marginalized groups, but still have very different methodologies/philosophies.