Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 214
  1. #1

    Default "We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!!" - appreciate the nation of Krakoa 2019

    I feel like we need a place to celebrate the great nation of Krakoa and all the heroes of our great nation.

    We celebrate the X-Men, X-Force, New Mutants, Excalibur, Marauders, and our Fallen Angels.

    This is the Dawn of X, a new nation rises at last. The nation of mutants have arrived!

    WE ARE MUTANT!!

    KRAKOA FOREVER!!


    I know this is just the X-Women, I just really loved this cover so I used it as my first picture!

    xrc9swgrlsd31.jpg

    picture source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Marvel/comm...g_variants_by/
    Last edited by RachelGrey; 09-24-2019 at 05:49 PM.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

  2. #2
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,716

    Default

    WELCOME, Mutants one and ALL...the Kool Aid is FREE! and without judgement.
    (ask about our Sex Cult Benefits)
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    WELCOME, Mutants one and ALL...the Kool Aid is FREE! and without judgement.
    (ask about our Sex Cult Benefits)
    NUDITY FOREVER!!

    “Free thighs for a free people.”

    scaled.efmshiixkaacjis.jpg

    source: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/09...coded-message/
    Last edited by RachelGrey; 09-24-2019 at 06:04 PM.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    That's the best Snoop, great theme song for the thread!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

  6. #6
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,716

    Default

    Best. Anthem. EVER!!!
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  7. #7
    Incredible Member Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    641

    Default

    Welcome!

    IMG_6183.jpg
    Last edited by Jbenito; 09-24-2019 at 06:04 PM.

  8. #8
    Mighty Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Did they ever show what the actual cities are like on Krakoa or are they all living in huts and stuff?
    Admiral of a fleet of ships—relationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    omg, that is another picture I should have put at the top. That's ok we'll revisit this picture on a regular basis.

    NUDITY FOREVER!!! “Free thighs for a free people.”
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Did they ever show what the actual cities are like on Krakoa or are they all living in huts and stuff?
    I imagine we'll see some stuff before the end and definitely in the Dawn of X books.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

  11. #11
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I imagine we'll see some stuff before the end and definitely in the Dawn of X books.

    And by "see some stuff" I bet we're referring to gratuitous nudity, a hallmark of classic Claremont X-Men!

    I am a proud Krakoan flag bearer!

  12. #12
    Incredible Member Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    omg, that is another picture I should have put at the top. That's ok we'll revisit this picture on a regular basis.

    NUDITY FOREVER!!! “Free thighs for a free people.”
    We are without pants. We are mutant!

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jness View Post
    And by "see some stuff" I bet we're referring to gratuitous nudity, a hallmark of classic Claremont X-Men!

    I am a proud Krakoan flag bearer!
    lol, I wonder if Jonathan Hickman will get creeped out by the fact that we are treating Krakoa like a nation run by a sex cult!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

  14. #14
    Incredible Member Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    641

    Default

    Storm the pioneer.

    storm1.jpg

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Storm the pioneer.

    storm1.jpg
    Storm always was a trend setter.

    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •