Page 205 of 662 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Jane's about to die and become the new Valkyrie.
    what? I thought she died of cancer in thor bolk.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I didn't mind that scene because Valkeyrie basically admitted Storm couldn't cut loose because of where they were. But that comment was shady. Also valkeyrie was already massacred by the real gods she craved so much in war of the realms.

yea I didnt mind it either for that reason. and it serves her right talking ish like she bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    So, IF Storm is struggling to accept her NEW Role as a Goddess....How long do you think it will take her to accept this new power??? Because with her conversation with Baba or whatever his name. Storm asked a quesition is her time done? He replies Is it?

At first I like storm wanting to cling onto her Humanity...............but I change my mind. Let it Go Storm become a Goddess..PLEASE.

If Thor can do it.. you can too.
    I'm not sure when she will accept the power but whenever she does I hope to keep her balanced they allow her to cut it on and off. also when she is in this form I wish there was a distinct change in her appearance. becoming a being of energy would be nice and I want her to be able to do things like not needing air to breathe enhanced speed and durability etc.

I think it will be done in the BP books very soon and at some point recognized in the entire Marvel U with the exception being the X-universe. I think that will take some time and probably come as a directive from the top.
    lolol the shade never stops

Doesn't Shuri end on Issue #10??? If that's the case then Shuri Issue #9 was the last we saw of Goddess Storm. But you may be right. BP will be the Book for a more fleshed out Hadari Yao...
    yes it does.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

why dont you all think the xoffices want to acknowledge storm being a goddess in a clear and unambiguous way?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what? I thought she died of cancer in thor bolk.

yea I didnt mind it either for that reason. and it serves her right talking ish like she bad ass.

I'm not sure when she will accept the power but whenever she does I hope to keep her balanced they allow her to cut it on and off. also when she is in this form I wish there was a distinct change in her appearance. becoming a being of energy would be nice and I want her to be able to do things like not needing air to breathe enhanced speed and durability etc.

lolol the shade never stops

yes it does.
    In response to my post:

1. That sucks because Storm was very well written and portrayed in Shuri well. And the Art was BEAUTIFUL!!! But the last of Goddess Storm that sucks.

2. To my longer post you responded too: I am totally fine with Having the distinction of her Godhead of just her speaking in Blue Words. I think that’s FREAKING COOL. And that shows we are now dealing with her Goddess powers. And two I would like a costume change, but it’s not needed I mean when Thor goes into his Godmode you don’t see him changing costumes LOL. But I’m her God Mode. I EXPECT and if Coates really knows what he’s doing.....he would allow this new power for her to go in space unaided and manipulate the weather on any planet by a thought OR whatever I ask him that he gets creative. Durability boost is a MUST. As for Speed now personally I’d like her to fly via light speed, but to be more down to earth I expect Goddess Storm to Fly DEFINITIVELY(so that the haters can’t say ****) via Lightning at Will. Because if Storm is able to Fly via Lightning she is able to beat people in the flight department like: Ironman, Human Torch, Carol Danvers, Wonder Man, Rogue and a few other High Flyers.

The good part is that because this is done out of the X-Office it’s cannon. Whatever Storm does outside the X-Office can not be tampered TOO much by a new or old writer. IMO.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 06-25-2019 at 08:47 PM.

In response to my post:

1. That sucks because Storm was very well written and portrayed in Shuri well. And the Art was BEAUTIFUL!!! But the last of Goddess Storm that sucks.

2. To my longer post you responded too: I am totally fine with Having the distinction of her Godhead of just her speaking in Blue Words. I think that’s FREAKING COOL. And that shows we are now dealing with her Goddess powers. And two I would like a costume change, but it’s not needed I mean when Thor goes into his Godmode you don’t see him changing costumes LOL. But I’m her God Mode. I EXPECT and if Coates really knows what he’s doing.....he would allow this new power for her to go in space unaided and manipulate the weather on any planet by a thought OR whatever I ask him that he gets creative. Durability boost is a MUST. As for Speed now personally I’d like her to fly via light speed, but to be more down to earth I expect Goddess Storm to Fly DEFINITIVELY(so that the haters can’t say ****) via Lightning at Will. Because if Storm is able to Fly via Lightning she is able to beat people in the flight department like: Ironman, Human Torch, Carol Danvers, Wonder Man, Rogue and a few other High Flyers.

The good part is that because this is done out of the X-Office it’s cannon. Whatever Storm does outside the X-Office can not be tampered TOO much by a new or old writer. IMO.
    1. as long as coates around there is always hope goddess storm is going nowhere. in fact I remember people saying we wouldn't see more of her beyond last season of black panther now look at where we are.

2. and I agree with all of your second point. I'm ready to see some distinguishable differences between goddess storm and baseline storm. I hope tomorrow's issue shows us something really epic.

Yooo Major X # 6 was so bad, so bad, i literally was laughing out loud. Like i can't even say much, the material speaks for itself. I honestly can't remember the last time a comic was so bad it was actually hilarious.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Yooo Major X # 6 was so bad, so bad, i literally was laughing out loud. Like i can't even say much, the material speaks for itself. I honestly can't remember the last time a comic was so bad it was actually hilarious.
    Trash trash trash, I freaking hate how to downgrade Storm they make her all "oh no we shouldn't fight and I'm gonna stand here not preparing for an attack as if I don't have decades of fighting experience". What the actual hell lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Trash trash trash, I freaking hate how to downgrade Storm they make her all "oh no we shouldn't fight and I'm gonna stand here not preparing for an attack as if I don't have decades of fighting experience". What the actual hell lol.
    I can't even be mad. Its the best laugh i had all week. It was literally like a 6th grader wrote it. Cable bout popped a boner over Jean. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Hot stank Sh!t is what Major X was. The amount of crap my eyes had to witness and read was appalling. and I'm going to agree with the BP fans here I'm tired of all the stories these xwriters do that seem to purposefully contradict what coates is doing. either align the stories to what he is doing or stop letting him use the character. its absolutely ridiculous how OOC ororo was. also all this gushing for major x when she was apathetic towards kymera is vomit inducing too. I'm so over the xoffices and their trolling. Enough is enough. I would love to ask coates what he thinks of how the xoffices seem to contradict his story. there was a line where stormbot says we will defeat him as mutants lolol. goddess give me a freaking break. it was pure trash.

I can't even be mad. Its the best laugh i had all week. It was literally like a 6th grader wrote it. Cable bout popped a boner over Jean. lol
    lolol I was just happy to see how easily Jean was taken out by deadpool. the one highlight of the issue that is (in my head) occurring in some pocket alternative universe.

Hot stank Sh!t is what Major X was. The amount of crap my eyes had to witness and read was appalling. and I'm going to agree with the BP fans here I'm tired of all the stories these xwriters do that seem to purposefully contradict what coates is doing. either align the stories to what he is doing or stop letting him use the character. its absolutely ridiculous how OOC ororo was. also all this gushing for major x when she was apathetic towards kymera is vomit inducing too. I'm so over the xoffices and their trolling. Enough is enough. I would love to ask coates what he thinks of how the xoffices seem to contradict his story. there was a line where stormbot says we will defeat him as mutants lolol. goddess give me a freaking break. it was pure trash.
    don't forget the family part. "as mutants and family." I'm still wiping up coffee. I can't even take this story seriously it was really that bad. I still am laughing thinking about it. Like no joke.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

lolol I was just happy to see how easily Jean was taken out by deadpool. the one highlight of the issue that is (in my head) occurring in some pocket alternative universe.
    even that didn't make sense though. They totally jobbed the women so their sons could fawn over them and show them how the mens get things done. Jean got it worse than Storm, at least she was being passive, Jean got jobbed by deadpool.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

even that didn't make sense though. They totally jobbed the women so their sons could fawn over them and show them how the mens get things done. Jean got it worse than Storm, at least she was being passive, Jean got jobbed by deadpool.

hello! this was definitely a story about women needing the men to save them from another man they are too powerless to defeat. and Jean did get it the worst at least stormbot didnt get knocked out lol. to get ko'd by deadppol is just sad. but this stormbot and this pocjdr universe doesnt connect to 515 so we are good in that regard.

did u get to check out black panther?

hello! this was definitely a story about women needing the men to save them from another man they are too powerless to defeat. and Jean did get it the worst at least stormbot didnt get knocked out lol. to get ko'd by deadppol is just sad. but this stormbot and this pocjdr universe doesnt connect to 515 so we are good in that regard.
    the ending makes it sound like it does but i think it will be deservedly forgotten so no biggie. Cable was adamant about not telling Storm how they hook up meaning for now, he think it would alter current 616 future.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

did u get to check out black panther?
    Not yet, right now i'm reading my friends comics. But will def let you know what i think after i read it. Just downloaded so will read that next.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-26-2019 at 06:56 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.