Page 100 of 662 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    lmfao I dont know this bish either are you going to see dark Phoenix?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lmfao I dont know this bish either are you going to see dark Phoenix?
    Eventually. I'll wait to read reviews before deciding to go to theaters but I may just wait till its out on bluray

Eventually. I'll wait to read reviews before deciding to go to theaters but I may just wait till its out on bluray
    I see. well chile let me know how you like it even you eventually see it. I dont think I could ever spend a dime on another foxmen film.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Storm as a herald of Galactus would be interesting...but would probably be as poorly done as Thor/Storm.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Anything NEW on Storm???

Any Storm Sightings????

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Storm as a herald of Galactus would be interesting...but would probably be as poorly done as Thor/Storm.
    I dont know if ororo was supposed to be shown here as a herald but assuming she was that would be interesting. i would however imagine though that Galactus destroying a planet would work against her innate abilities that allow her to gain communion with the planet she is on though.

side note. I would really like to see writers explore her abilities in space. we saw this when she flew on the solar winds and used them to destroy the sentinel, she did this of course with the galatic core feat, as well as the acanti, then again when she fought silver surfer in space. I mustn't forget when she did her global feat from space when she manipulate solar wind creating the aurora borealis effect across the planet. Perhaps we will get to see a bit of this in issue 14 of BP. I hope Coates has read up on her glactic core feat and when she healed inside the acanti. Surely he will not write as others writers have using the "there is no weather my power doesnt work" narrative.

I dont know if ororo was supposed to be shown here as a herald but assuming she was that would be interesting. i would however imagine though that Galactus destroying a planet would work against her innate abilities that allow her to gain communion with the planet she is on though.

side note. I would really like to see writers explore her abilities in space. we saw this when she flew on the solar winds and used them to destroy the sentinel, she did this of course with the galatic core feat, as well as the acanti, then again when she fought silver surfer in space. I mustn't forget when she did her global feat from space when she manipulate solar wind creating the aurora borealis effect across the planet. Perhaps we will get to see a bit of this in issue 14 of BP. I hope Coates has read up on her glactic core feat and when she healed inside the acanti. Surely he will not write as others writers have using the "there is no weather my power doesnt work" narrative.
    also she parted earth magnetosphere in order to use solar radiation to evaporate a large body of water in san francisco (in her solo)
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

How would people feel of Storm leading a team that consists of

Storm
    Dani Moonstar
    Sunspot
    Quicksilver
    Monet
    Aurora
    Warlock

I know its quite a hodge podge of characters but being different could lead to new dynamics and interactions outside of the typical predictable lineups

BANNED

Storm
    Dani Moonstar
    Sunspot
    Quicksilver
    Monet
    Aurora
    Warlock

I know its quite a hodge podge of characters but being different could lead to new dynamics and interactions outside of the typical predictable lineups
    I'm with it. I think Storm needs to talk to other mutants instead of her Pack that consist of: Jean, Gambit, Wolverine, Cyclops, Rachel, Psylocke, Kitty,Colossus, Nightcrawler, Cannonball, Bishop, Iceman and Beast.

These people Storm spends WAY to much time with or spends WAY to much time talking to. SHe needs to talk to other people besides her CLICK. Because those people I mention are essentially Storm's Click of Friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    also she parted earth magnetosphere in order to use solar radiation to evaporate a large body of water in san francisco (in her solo)
    oh yea I forgot about that one!!! thanks beloved! why some writers insist that she needs weather to use her powers is beyond me. now to be fair, I want to say I can recall an instance or two where Claremont wrote a similar type of thing (such as when the xmen fought the imperial guard on the moon) but number of times she has been shown to create weather phenomenon where there is no weather is innumerable to count. shes created hurricanes in infirmaries and inside shopping plazas where there is technically no "weather". as well as the other space feats I mentioned. I think if writers remembered she manipulates energy and forces they wouldnt find themselves writing her in a contradictory fashion when compared to much of her historical canon feats.

If this is not an omega level feat I don't know what is:

Attachment 80410 Attachment 80411 Attachment 80412
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Storm
    Dani Moonstar
    Sunspot
    Quicksilver
    Monet
    Aurora
    Warlock

nah. I'm over ororo leading teams and what not. it's old and tired to me personally. I would much rather her go on a journey where she tries to learn more about her mystical and godhood heritage. the people (both enemies and friends) would add more layers to her development, which would lead to new dynamics and interactions.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-27-2019 at 10:48 AM.

BANNED

I love that feat. That's really Cool.

I would agree. this is most certainly the power of an omega level mutant.

however, seeing as though the xoffices have not wanted to confirm this I am much more happy with her being a confirmed goddess instead.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Anything NEW on Storm???

Any Storm Sightings????
    nope no new storm sightings other than the preview of BP 14 I posted a few pages back.