Page 102 of 662 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 9921
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Honestly? I'm just hoping he writes a new and different and sensible type of X-Story...I am absolutely sick of grandiose extinction stories that amount to absolutely no important development...for characters and franchise. I'm hoping he understands and respects the characters and where they came from.
    I want him to do ALL the characters equal justice...not just Storm.
    As much as Storm is a personal favourite, I do love ALL the X-men and want to read good stories where they ALL live up to their potentials.

He did write storm for a lil bit in thta F4 wakanda story where T'challa was repowered
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    He wanted to use Xavier for his Avengers story but got blocked by his death.

Then I believe he wanted to use Magneto or Emma but got blocked by Bendis.

That is why he got stuck with Beast... and why Beast pretty much did nothing in the Avengers books ever.

Hickman has his favorite and latches on big time. If you aren't in his "favorite list" you become a plot device to his machine.
    Your response makes me Worry BIG TIME.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

He did write storm for a lil bit in thta F4 wakanda story where T'challa was repowered
    do u recall the issue number?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

He wanted to use Xavier for his Avengers story but got blocked by his death.

Then I believe he wanted to use Magneto or Emma but got blocked by Bendis.

That is why he got stuck with Beast... and why Beast pretty much did nothing in the Avengers books ever.

Hickman has his favorite and latches on big time. If you aren't in his "favorite list" you become a plot device to his machine.
    I'm not sure if ororo is a favorite but that doesnt sound good especially when you're writing a team book.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm not sure if ororo is a favorite but that doesnt sound good especially when you're writing a team book.
    If that's how he's going to be writing the X-Men then I don't think I want him too. I mean get it you have your favorites, but the X-Men need to operate as a UNIT.

Not, a One man show and that's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    If that's how he's going to be writing the X-Men then I don't think I want him too. I mean get it you have your favorites, but the X-Men need to operate as a UNIT.

exactly. this is what I thought Claremont did well. sure he had his favorites but he did show why everyone was essential to the stories he wrote.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-27-2019 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

Exactatiously! That's (the bolded) what I'm hoping to see.
    His writing "quirks" could be tamed with having to write a tighter/shorter story separated into two parts...so....fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 03-27-2019 at 02:08 PM.

do u recall the issue number?
    Fantastic Four #607-608

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Exactatiously! That's (the bolded) what I'm hoping to see.
    His writing "quirks" could be tamed with having to write a tighter/shorter story separated into two parts...so....fingers crossed.
    Naw, if it is anyting like his avengers run, where you wrote Avengers and New Avengers, then those boooks will go towards the same story for different avenues

Dude plays a looooooooooooooooooooong planned out game. If he is writing both books, both books have the same end goal.

But he only has two 6-issue LS running concurrently...his "loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong planned out game" may have to be curtailed at first, at least until he officially starts his ongoing run.

exactly. this is what I thought Claremont did well. sure he had his favorites but he did show why everyone was essential to the stories he wrote.
    Not always. I thought he wasted Angel when he had him join the team after DPS. His only role was to show that he hated Wolverine, which he just picked up from the recently exited Cyclops

Not that it matters what he wants but Simon Kinberg would like to see someone from Wakanda or Ironman in an Xmen film:

“I’m a fan of so many of those MCU characters,” Kinberg told Variety. “I guess I would say probably either somebody from Wakanda or Iron Man. I mean, I love [Robert Downey Jr.]. I’ve worked with him. I love what he does with that character. I feel he created the tonal template for the MCU with the first Iron Man movie, and so the notion Iron Man popping up in X-Men or Iron Man interacting with Deadpool is pretty exciting.”

Iron Man is a safe pick considering Downey’s star power, but the note about Wakanda is interesting. As Marvel Comics fans may know, the X-Men leader Storm has a history with T’Challa, the Black Panther and king of Wakanda. The two knew each other when they were young and they resumed that relationship later in their lives. Storm married T’Challa and became his queen. The marriage ended with an annulment for many reasons, but Storm and T'Challa rekindled that romance in recent issues of Black Panther.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03...simon-kinberg/

I wouldnt be surprised if we see Storm introduced in some way in BP 2.
    I would love to see Iron Man in a X-Movie. I love RDJ's portrayal of Tony and would definitely love to see his interactions with the X-Cast. With me saying that, the Hunt for Wolverine book came to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Honestly? I'm just hoping he writes a new and different and sensible type of X-Story...I am absolutely sick of grandiose extinction stories that amount to absolutely no important development...for characters and franchise. I'm hoping he understands and respects the characters and where they came from.
    I want him to do ALL the characters equal justice...not just Storm.
    As much as Storm is a personal favourite, I do love ALL the X-men and want to read good stories where they ALL live up to their potentials.
    This all day!!!

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I don’t think 5’6 is a bad height, especially with heels.
    This is true I actually forgot about that. Then I do think she is a good fit for the role.