Page 108 of 662 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 9921

*reads Major X spoilers*

Welp, tomorrow will be interesting.

Shipp actually spoke truth.

As for the movie.
    If they can pull off a Claremazon Storm for the solo and focus on the parts we rarely see it should be a great movie.

Give me theift
    Give me goddess
    Give me Princess
    Mutant Vigilante

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    *reads Major X spoilers*

What is it TELL ME!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    What is it TELL ME!!!!!
    Go see the Cyclops Theard for more information, is just guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    What is it TELL ME!!!!!
    spoilers:
    Well, some time in an alternate, distant future, the condom broke between Ororo Munroe and Nathaniel Summers. And as a result, we get Alexander Nathaniel Summers. That would explain his uniform being similar to Scott's, the circle on his chest like his grand uncle, Alex, and his use of Lightning. But to be fair, this could be Storm's grandchild. Which means, some time in an alternate, distant future, the condom broke between Kymera and Kid Cable.
    end of spoilers

Ugh! I really hope they do not go this route. Storm barely even acknowledged Kymera and so she does not need another child fromt he future. Especially not one with that family! I feel like this is a slap in the face to what Coates is trying to (re)build between her and T'Challa.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Ugh! I really hope they do not go this route. Storm barely even acknowledged Kymera and so she does not need another child fromt he future. Especially not one with that family! I feel like this is a slap in the face to what Coates is trying to (re)build between her and T'Challa.
    spoilers:
    Major X comes from an alternate universe outside of 616. So unless Storm let Cable smash before he died in Extinction and she's currently running around Age of X-Man pregnant. You have nothing to worry about.
    end of spoilers

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I felt that way until I realized what Jalysia mentioned below:

spoilers:
    Major X comes from an alternate universe outside of 616. So unless Storm let Cable smash before he died in Extinction and she's currently running around Age of X-Man pregnant. You have nothing to worry about.
    end of spoilers
    exactly....

nothing to see here:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I love Storm + BP, It can actually work very fine, Ororo just needs to keep cultivating her "wild" side and not act like a tamed stormbot (but this is just directed to all the untalented writers out there who wrote her so.)
    Thank you. I was just reading another response that said introducing Storm in the BP series would seem like Storm needing validation which, a unique perspective, just isn't true. As your response states it comes down to creativity in the story the writer's come up with. I see Storm as being her own person who just pop's by BP's place unannounced because why tf not? She's Storm and T'Challa is an old friend who has opened himself and Wakanda up for other's to visit. Why can't she? I'm here for this union in BP and hope Marvel let's Ryan do it.
    As far as A.Shipp is concerned, I think she's singing the whole "Storm-is-an-independent-woman-who-don't-need-no-man" song now that she's no longer playing the role even though THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT SHE CALLED FOR WHEN BP CAME FIRST CAME OUT. She did her part; she just wasn't very good at that part. Now she can rest and find another project to partake. No need to fuss about anything; just show gratitude for the opportunity she had and move on.

spoilers:
    Well, some time in an alternate, distant future, the condom broke between Ororo Munroe and Nathaniel Summers. And as a result, we get Alexander Nathaniel Summers. That would explain his uniform being similar to Scott's, the circle on his chest like his grand uncle, Alex, and his use of Lightning. But to be fair, this could be Storm's grandchild. Which means, some time in an alternate, distant future, the condom broke between Kymera and Kid Cable.
    end of spoilers
    Well, I was actually a fan of this pairing so I am going to check this out.

*reads Major X spoilers*

I'm going to read it...and i know I'm going to be disappoint but i gotta know why he has white hair and what abilities he has.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

In response to Major X storyline, Ive always had an issue with them introducing descendants/offspring of my fav only to drop the ball and do nothing with them at all. I was really curious about learning more about Kymera contrary to popular believe I love Black Panther and Storm together it can work if done right we just dont have many examples of it being done right doesnt mean it cant happen. Who know maybe being that it has some of "that" bloodline in the child they may push him more. I want Kymera back as well as this new child and explore her a bit more, since that is the only offspring ill acknowledge lol.

In regards to Storm being introduced in BP2, my reasoning for that isnt just because I want them shown togther and in love its for the facts that Black Panther was a juggernaut of a movie and having her intro in the second part of that movie which will likely be a smash is just smart to me, put more eyes on her for her debut, get people talking about and salivating for her that may not know who she is. Eventhough I dont see the issue with starting something between them regardless of whom is playing Nakia, plenty of Oscar winning get smaller roles and I still stand by her following her comic book iteration down the path would still make great use of Lupitas acting so im here for it though i feel they may go younger with Storm in which I suggested Ryan Destiny (Naomi plays her mother on the show), though id love a solo movie I just dont see much they could do with that, they never really explored Storm as a solo character, im over the Shadow King and tired of Callisto who else do you think would make for a solid main villain for her solo and what would be the mior/major plot?

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Sorry for the double post but I got overly excited after leaving the Scott thread, I would elaborate more but I dont know how to use spoiler tags.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Does anyone in the current X-Office know or even care about what Coates is doing? I honestly don't think so.
    For that matter, does Leifeld know or even care about what anyone else is doing? Absolutely not...as such...this LS is pretty much irrelevant to everything else happening around it so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 04-03-2019 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Does anyone in the current X-Office know or even care about what Coates is doing? I honestly don't think so.
    For that matter, does Leifeld know or even care about what anyone else is doing? Absolutely not...as such...this LS is pretty much irrelevant to everything else happening around it so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
    Of course they dont. Coates can say they love each other as much as he wants, but unless he puts a ring on it, two characters from different properties dont have much if a chance unless it's part of a crossover story. As long as they're only dating, nothing that happens for her in BP matters.