Page 114 of 662 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214614 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 9921

I don't like bald for Storm, but Jim Lee's is way better than this AoX-Man one.

I think MCU Ororo should have microlocs. In comics, most artists aren't very good at locs or braids panel after panel, so it isn't really even worth it, but in film it would look great. Still moves in the wind, but is a nice visual and ethnic texture.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Give movie Storm this hair:

Attachment 80892

Give me texture and volume!

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yeah, Jim Lee's bald Storm was 10000% better.

This look was everything my bish is serving with no hair and a nice booty toot.

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post

Attachment 80892

I love this look the texture as you said is quite nice. If we get this for MCU Storm I’ll holler.
    I don't like bald for Storm, but Jim Lee's is way better than this AoX-Man one.

I think MCU Ororo should have microlocs. In comics, most artists aren't very good at locs or braids panel after panel, so it isn't really even worth it, but in film it would look great. Still moves in the wind, but is a nice visual and ethnic texture.
    Microlocs would be an interesting change I’m so curious as to what look they give her for her time in the MCU. I just want volume and length no short Halle hair and no shoulder. Go long or go home. Microlocs long down her back would be stunning. Omg why are they making us wait

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post

Attachment 80892

She's gorgeous and that hair is just wonderful. I love the length, texture and volume. I'd be tickled pink if MCU Storm had hair like this.

BANNED

Anything new on Storm??? Eh? No?.......ugh boring

BANNED

Yeah, Jim Lee's bald Storm was 10000% better.

Ok, I agree THIS Bald Head Storm is far better and she was was cool.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Anything new on Storm??? Eh? No?.......ugh boring
    yea I was thinking the same thing. the x-monday had nothing in there pertaining to storm (not surprised) but this Wednesday should be "interesting" for those who are loving the age of x stuff.

I'm patiently waiting for issue 14 of black panther I think goddess storm will be making an appearance.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

You guys are crazy bald Storm is a 10/10.

I have no horse in this race on the topic of the bald head. however, I think her white hair is an aspect of her that makes her unique and iconic. you trim that away and I think she loses of some of the characteristics that makes her inconically distinct from other characters.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I have no horse in this race on the topic of the bald head. however, I think her white hair is an aspect of her that makes her unique and iconic. you trim that away and I think she loses of some of the characteristics that makes her inconically distinct from other characters.
    Right. It’s like when artist forget she has blue eyes or if they gave her blue skin. Her white hair is way too iconic.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I agree. This is part of the reason I hated why this particular team decided to eliminate it. She said that the white hair is an identifier of Storm, and that played into their decision to eliminate it. That rubbed me the wrong way.

I was living for storm when she had that buzz cut
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Right. It’s like when artist forget she has blue eyes or if they gave her blue skin. Her white hair is way too iconic.
    exactly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I agree. This is part of the reason I hated why this particular team decided to eliminate it. She said that the white hair is an identifier of Storm, and that played into their decision to eliminate it. That rubbed me the wrong way.
    it will be over soon. praise the goddess for that

so with the news of house of x coming in july there has also been mention of potential retcons that would occur. what are some retcons of Ororo's history that you all would be ok with being retconned/changed?

me personally I wouldnt want anything changed except one thing. I dont like the idea of her being a pacifist especially considering all the things she experienced during claremonts run when she went punk and "loss" her powers.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-08-2019 at 01:31 PM.