Page 124 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2370
  1. #1846
    Mighty Member BlkGldBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,351

    Default

    Another trailer drop. Sadly nothing to report. Litteraly EVERYONE had updated scene but Storm.

    God how I can't even muster any type of excitement. Wish this was released on streaming instead.

    Please let me be alive in 2025!!!

  2. #1847
    Mighty Member BlkGldBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,351

    Default

    Goddess what I would give if MCU Storm was given the IornMan treatment. Or the Black Panther treatment heck SpiderMan.

    Come on MCU Storm

  3. #1848
    Mighty Member jwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    I know this is the Storm thread, and its sort of on topic as she has been in it. But it has truly surprised me that Shuri is hands down one of the highest quality books marvel is producing right now. I am growing extremely fond of the character and her interactions.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  4. #1849
    Beware! Daedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Another trailer drop. Sadly nothing to report. Litteraly EVERYONE had updated scene but Storm.

    God how I can't even muster any type of excitement. Wish this was released on streaming instead.

    Please let me be alive in 2025!!!
    I hated every second of that thin lightning mess, if there is one thing MCU got right is thor's lighting powers, it really looks like the gates of heaven opened and the might of God is falling down on earth
    It's funny because when I saw her behind on the glass at the end of the show, I thought, "That's where she needs to be. In captivity. Behind a glass in a lab somewhere that she can be studied like the psychotic specimen she is."

  5. #1850
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I know this is the Storm thread, and its sort of on topic as she has been in it. But it has truly surprised me that Shuri is hands down one of the highest quality books marvel is producing right now. I am growing extremely fond of the character and her interactions.
    There is a Shuri thread, but when they changed 616 Shuri to the MCU version, the main contributor gave up on it and its in the back pages somewhere.

    I think its pretty below average. The previous issue was the best, but I like this writers' arc better than Nnedis'. Although she has been improving.

  6. #1851
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    16,690

    Default


  7. #1852
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This is so beautiful.
    Ranking of favorite characters
    1-Phoenix/Jean 2-Cyclops 3- Wolverine 4-Storm

    These character are not real and nobody loves each other for real. They will dump and love people even if it makes no sense just to for the sake of it.
    My ships: Jean/Scott, Wanda/Vision, Scott/Logan, Rogue/Gambit, Storm/Black Panther.

  8. #1853
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,026

    Default

    Hadari Yao Sighting....



    FEARLESS #1 (OF 3)
    SEANAN MCGUIRE, LEAH WILLIAMS & MORE (W) • CLAIRE ROE & MORE (A) COVER BY YASMINE PUTRI
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY JENNY FRISON
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE FIERCEST LADIES OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE – ON AND OFF THE PAGE!
    Straight off her silver-screen debut, Captain Marvel takes the world by storm! And speaking of the weather, Storm of the X-Men faces a problem only a goddess could solve. Add the Invisible Woman, and you’ve got an unstoppable trio in a story by Hugo-nominated novelist and SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST-SPIDER writer Seanan McGuire! Then, Leah Williams takes us back to the golden days of romance with Millie the Model! Plus: Get your dose of herstory with profiles on classic and contemporary creators!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  9. #1854
    Mighty Member BlkGldBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,351

    Default

    Thanks for posting. Three part issue. Something to look forward too.

    Huh staring the three newly added leading lady of the MCU.

  10. #1855
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Wonderful art. I wish black creative teams were responsible for the X-books so that Storm can be represented to her full potential.
    agreed. coates definitely seems to be moving her towards that.

    Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Nice images. I love the 2nd one!
    me too. I love the intensity in how she was drawn.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    We've heard this kind of lie before.
    I see no lies told.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  11. #1856
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Thanks for posting. Three part issue. Something to look forward too.

    Huh staring the three newly added leading lady of the MCU.
    you are most certainly welcome beloved. but now that you mention it seems they are featuring the leading ladies across the most famous franchises:

    Avengers: Captain Marvel
    Xmen: Storm
    Fantastic Four: Invisible Woman


    I most certainly am looking forward to it
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  12. #1857
    Extraordinary Member Crimz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Thanks for posting. Three part issue. Something to look forward too.

    Huh staring the three newly added leading lady of the MCU.
    Just noticed that it's the three women representing the three biggest teams. Avengers, X-Men, and Fantastic Four. Nice.

    I hope they are separate stories because my worry is that they would try and elevate Carol above the others by making them look weaker or incompetent. That's why I'm apprehensive about any of them possibly teaming up with her.
    Get the INVISIBLE WOMAN mini out July 10th!


    Also check out : The Invisible Woman Appreciation thread!

  13. #1858
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Just noticed that it's the three women representing the three biggest teams. Avengers, X-Men, and Fantastic Four. Nice.

    I hope they are separate stories because my worry is that they would try and elevate Carol above the others by making them look weaker or incompetent. That's why I'm apprehensive about any of them possibly teaming up with her.
    bish we literally just wrote the same thing I love it lolol.

    it seems like these titles will include all three women but but based on the first issue and Carol being on the cover it could be that each character would have their own issue. but I'm thinking the former is true.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  14. #1859
    Extraordinary Member Crimz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    bish we literally just wrote the same thing I love it lolol.

    it seems like these titles will include all three women but but based on the first issue and Carol being on the cover it could be that each character would have their own issue. but I'm thinking the former is true.

    Great minds think alike.

    I didn't think they would get an issue each, that would be great if so.
    Get the INVISIBLE WOMAN mini out July 10th!


    Also check out : The Invisible Woman Appreciation thread!

  15. #1860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Hadari Yao Sighting....



    FEARLESS #1 (OF 3)
    SEANAN MCGUIRE, LEAH WILLIAMS & MORE (W) • CLAIRE ROE & MORE (A) COVER BY YASMINE PUTRI
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY JENNY FRISON
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE FIERCEST LADIES OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE – ON AND OFF THE PAGE!
    Straight off her silver-screen debut, Captain Marvel takes the world by storm! And speaking of the weather, Storm of the X-Men faces a problem only a goddess could solve. Add the Invisible Woman, and you’ve got an unstoppable trio in a story by Hugo-nominated novelist and SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST-SPIDER writer Seanan McGuire! Then, Leah Williams takes us back to the golden days of romance with Millie the Model! Plus: Get your dose of herstory with profiles on classic and contemporary creators!
    Nice! Looking forward to hopefully a wonderful teamup.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •