Page 127 of 662 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227627 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 9921

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Attachment 81616

This is my perfect Storm, pure, regal, beautiful!
    They just don't draw her the same anymore. Without text she's speaking louldy here.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I agree 100%. Out of all the different versions of her look this us by far my favorite look!!

Oh she would be a good rogue. I think Marvel has to do something about her durability to help her be more formidable. Allowing her to create her own shields would be a simple solution but I'm curious to see what, if any, power upgrades she get when she goes goddess mode.
    I would like to see Storm's skill and control over the EM-field be developed more so that she could make force-fields like Magneto. I believe she managed to do something like this once when she and some of the others where underwater.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    They just don't draw her the same anymore. Without text she's speaking louldy here.
    Agreed 100%. Not enough artists these days draw her with enough presence or charisma.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Incredible Member

With the punk look, she was different, but it reflected well the conflict inside her.

Here illustrated by Paul Smith:
    Attachment 81622

And here another french cover by Jean Frisano:
    Attachment 81623

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would like to see Storm's skill and control over the EM-field be developed more so that she could make force-fields like Magneto.
    I would rather see her do that, NOW since she we all know she has control over that type of Energy. But if it does come up in her abilities in her Goddess Mode then I am NOT opposed to it. :-)
    I believe she managed to do something like this once when she and some of the others where underwater.
    She created an EM Force Field underwater??? Is that what your saying? If, so when the hell she do that because I have no recollection she did such feat other than make a Pressure Dome Force Field and a Air Bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    She created an EM Force Field underwater??? Is that what your saying? If, so when the hell she do that because I have no recollection she did such feat other than make a Pressure Dome Force Field and a Air Bubble.
    I may have misspoke; She actually created an electrolysis field underwater allowing herself and others to breathe:

Storm should be able to make pressure domes and electromagnetic force fields. It's well within her powers' purview, and she has feats that show she can(she already blew through a mountain-top while repelling lasers and debris with her pressure dome, and she has used magnetic fields to form a cyclone out to space. If a cyclone shape, why not a bubble shape?). Thunderstorms produce gigantic, powerful magnetic fields, so her powerset should completely subsume people like Magneto or Polaris, with additional forces under her command as well(the gases and liquids, primarily, as well as the spiritual/magical x-factor).

Attachment 81651

Attachment 81652

Attachment 81653
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

I may have misspoke; She actually created an electrolysis field underwater allowing herself and others to breathe:

OH OK. You meant that Feat. Gotcha I thought you meant she created a Force Field Underwater. I was like uh I don't remember that, but if she did AWESOME.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 04-25-2019 at 01:12 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Storm should be able to make pressure domes and electromagnetic force fields. It's well within her powers' purview, and she has feats that show she can(she already blew through a mountain-top while repelling lasers and debris with her pressure dome, and she has used magnetic fields to form a cyclone out to space. If a cyclone shape, why not a bubble shape?). Thunderstorms produce gigantic, powerful magnetic fields, so her powerset should completely subsume people like Magneto or Polaris, with additional forces under her command as well(the gases and liquids, primarily, as well as the spiritual/magical x-factor).

Attachment 81651

Attachment 81652

Attachment 81653
    The Problem I have with the Feat of Storm pushing Monsters into outer space is that. She was given a boost of Psionic Energy to do that feat.

I don't like that. It's like there saying she can't do it by her own power, to which I believe if she wanted she could do it again without a boost.

But to your point yes, without out a doubt Storm can create a FF(Force Field) to protect herself IF NEED BE. I just don't know Writers or Marvel choose to not incorporate that ability often.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 04-25-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Attachment 81616

This is my perfect Storm, pure, regal, beautiful!
    This is definitely my fave look. I love how it accents how regal she is.

well its definitely canon my love even if it wasnt canon. shes bern officially called or referenced as a true goddess on at least 4 books with one being an xbook:

1. issues 15 and 172 of black panther (2016)
    2. issue 3 of black panther (2018)
    3. issue 2 of shuri
    4. issue 10 of uncanny xmen (2019)

that said, I do believe this july issue is referring to her as an actual goddess but we will see.

Great. I just don't have time for some writer or editor coming in later pulling the rug from underneath us talking talking about "well it's never been confirmed that she's an actual goddess"

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

With the punk look, she was different, but it reflected well the conflict inside her.

Here illustrated by Paul Smith:
    Attachment 81622

And here another french cover by Jean Frisano:
    Attachment 81623
    I know this is an iconic look for the character but I never really liked it.

I thought this is what you were thinking. but as yoga mentioned it's well within her powerset to create air pressure fields or even em fields based upon her feats.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

Attachment 81651

Attachment 81652

Attachment 81653
    agreed. this woman has manipulated the electromagnetic field on a planetary scale, surely she could create a field by manipulating the forces around her.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Great. I just don't have time for some writer or editor coming in later pulling the rug from underneath us talking talking about "well it's never been confirmed that she's an actual goddess"
    yea I think writers would get a mouthful if this occurred. there were some of social media that expressed their concern the xoffices were purposefully trying to ignore coates develpment for storm. they quickly confirmed storm was a real goddess as Coates revealed in BP. I think one of the biggest hurdles will come from fans and those who don't like the character who wish to push the narrative she is not a goddess. I remembered vividly their criticism.

first it was mentioned coates was not making her a goddess
    then it was coates would be the only writer to write the development and it wouldnt be seen elsewhere.
    then it was the xoffices would never write her as a goddess.

there are some writers I believe whi share this same sentiment so as long as we hold these writers accountable u think we as well as storm will be fine.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

You can't argue with proof.

It's cannon now that she's a Goddess as of NOW. We have proof from the X-Office and other writers that agree she is a Goddess and recognize the development of a previous writer.

Go ahead and Complain, Whine, B&*%, Disagree, Don't Acknowledge. It makes no difference at the End of the Day........Storm is a Goddess regardless how you feel about it. I'm sorry.

The Fact that it's reference more than once AND we are getting a mini that's possibly going to showcase Storm Goddess Power in "Fearless" proves Marvel and other writers accept this SIMPLE fact.

yea I think writers would get a mouthful if this occurred. there were some of social media that expressed their concern the xoffices were purposefully trying to ignore coates develpment for storm. they quickly confirmed storm was a real goddess as Coates revealed in BP. I think one of the biggest hurdles will come from fans and those who don't like the character who wish to push the narrative she is not a goddess. I remembered vividly their criticism.

first it was mentioned coates was not making her a goddess
    then it was coates would be the only writer to write the development and it wouldnt be seen elsewhere.
    then it was the xoffices would never write her as a goddess.

there are some writers I believe whi share this same sentiment so as long as we hold these writers accountable u think we as well as storm will be fine.
    I will be raising all kinds of holy hell if some writer decide to act like she's not THE GODDESS at this point. I'm past tired of her getting passed over development wise...

You can't argue with proof.

It's cannon now that she's a Goddess as of NOW. We have proof from the X-Office and other writers that agree she is a Goddess and recognize the development of a previous writer.

Go ahead and Complain, Whine, B&*%, Disagree, Don't Acknowledge. It makes no difference at the End of the Day........Storm is a Goddess regardless how you feel about it. I'm sorry.

The Fact that it's reference more than once AND we are getting a mini that's possibly going to showcase Storm Goddess Power in "Fearless" proves Marvel and other writers accept this SIMPLE fact.
    ...And I see who'll be raising hell with me lol

The Problem I have with the Feat of Storm pushing Monsters into outer space is that. She was given a boost of Psionic Energy to do that feat.

I don't like that. It's like there saying she can't do it by her own power, to which I believe if she wanted she could do it again without a boost.

But to your point yes, without out a doubt Storm can create a FF(Force Field) to protect herself IF NEED BE. I just don't know Writers or Marvel choose to not incorporate that ability often.
    I agree but have a different understanding of her fight with Kenji. From what I recall she did tap into the psionic energy that was coursing through Kenji’s creations for more power, but that was only to create the specific atmospheric effects across the globe simultaneously to take out all of Kenji creatures at the same time. I don’t think she’d have a problem or that anyone could argue against her using these tactics under her own power, as she’s tapped into and manipulated the planet’s EM field on her own before multiple times (specifically instances outside of her standard EM manipulation when creating weather effects/storms).